Which Near Constant Poster Should Be Put to Death: Emrys, Dorosh, or Beman?

Originally posted by gunnergoz:

Seanachai I thank you for your comments. Next time, if you want to get me really wound up, try insulting Italians...then you'll get to see some REAL invective!

Wasn't it Napolean that said, 'the only time the Italians finished a war on the side they started on is when they switched, and then switched back again'? :D

Don't tell my half-Italian wife I just said that! She'll mop the floor with my head! :D

Originally posted by Mace:

btw Seanachai, would you mind if I add you to the list. Considering you're the self-appointed nemesis of all that is decent and Australian.

Mace

PS Yes I have been drinking. That's my excuse.

Mace

Mace, fella, I wouldn't have it any other way! Depending on how this go at Emrys, Dorosh, and Beman goes, I'm thinking of posting another thread asking whether I, Joe Shaw, or 'some yet to be determined' Peng Threader should be put to death!

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE,

OI, OI, OI!

Possibly Stuka. Wouldn't we all like to see Stuka put to death? Of course we would! I can just see the Australians lining up to console the widow...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Possibly Stuka. Wouldn't we all like to see Stuka put to death? Of course we would! I can just see the Australians lining up to console the widow...

She's married to Stuka, thus I think she needs support and consoling regardless of whether he's alive or not.

Mace

[ July 21, 2002, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

I was going to vote for Dorosh because I like him the most, that and he called me a Kenysian! A KEYNSIAN! As well as being a Canadian. However I shall vote for Emrys because no one else has, and I shall let him choose his own method of death, though being fed to pigs sounds intersting.

[ July 21, 2002, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: HVAP ]

Death? Did someone mention death?

*sniff* some us have to exist a living death, yer know. Just standing and watching and feeling a lot of pain that sweeps through me body to lodge here in me head. See, right here? It's not yer normal pain, I could take a normal pain. No, its worse than that, its yer philosophical pain.

*sniff* of course, we're all going to die.

Just wanted to remind everyone.

Don't mind me, I didn't really want to say anything but since the thought ocurred that I MIGHT feel a bit cheery I wanted to share me existence.

I was wrong, I don't feel cheery at all.

Pathetic.

Yeknod

I chose the names of three humourous, pleasant, constantly posting individuals who I actually liked, and sat down for a jolly laugh.

Dorosh pleasant and humourous? Are you ovulating?

I will have to grant you the constant posting.

Is he not in the infantry? Set him free on the tank range, give him 5 mins headstart against a company of MBTs with no ammunition and let the games begin. Get me a beer and a folding chair, and do it now.

Speaking of trial by combat, we could put the above mentioned three, plus one other(JasonC .comes to mind) on the game show "Russian Roulette". For those who haven't seen the show on the Game Show Network, 4 contestants stand on a stage with a trap door under them. Every round one additional trap door is enabled. If you answer a question wrong, then the incorrect contestant pulls a handle, the lights spin and flash, and if a "loaded" cylinder comes up under the contestant, the trap door opens and they fall into the hole. Last one standing wins.

Now for this version, these 4 would have to answer various groggly history questions(WWII in particular). The area under the stage would be filled with Crisco heated to 400 degrees. I can just see it now, JasonC challenges Dorosh. "What is the cyclic rate of fire for the MG 42 on a Bren tripod during a period of high humidity?

a. 862 rpm

b. 776 rpm

c. 667 rpm

d. Who the hell can count something that fast?

Dorosh answers b! WRONNNNNGGGG! Anyone worth their salt(John D.) would know that the high humidity would significantly slow the rate of fire due to the presence of moisture impeding the departure of the bullets from the barrel! The correct answer would be c.

Mike pulls the handle, everything spins, he drops in the bubbling Crisco, and OUILA! French-Fried Grogs Legs are now being served in the studio cafeteria!

I think I need another Margarita.....

It has to be Dung Heap for me, purely for the simple reason that I challenged him in the MBT over a week ago, and he set one of his minions on to provide the setup, which he failed miserably to do.

Death By Pork Pie's is his fate, made to eat pork pie's continuously until his demise in an explosion of entrails and various foul smelling bodily parts and fluids.

Good God! Who would wish destruction on an Italian! Besides cooking like gods, those people produce some damn good wines!

Seanachai, are you outta your mind? Cook like gods? What's so godlike about pouring tomato soup over noodles? I wouldn't feed Italian food to my dog. And as for that vinigar they call wine...

Italian wine is honk. Give me a good new world or French wine.

As for the choice of victim, I wish to pick Emrys. He hasn't done anything wrong, but Dorosh and Beman have both been subjected to thrashings of the most vulgar kind in PBEM against me. They have had their punishment, Emrys has not. Had I also played Emrys, I would have voted that the lawnmowing ducks be put to death.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Good God! Who would wish destruction on an Italian! Besides cooking like gods, those people produce some damn good wines!

Seanachai, are you outta your mind? Cook like gods? What's so godlike about pouring tomato soup over noodles? I wouldn't feed Italian food to my dog. And as for that vinigar they call wine...</font>

...you all do realize that by declaring his affinity for the three accused men, the originator of this thread effectvely said he does not care for the rest of us.

For his attempt to divide us into warring camps, I vote for the dipping of "Sea Nachos" in vats of Italian Wonder Sauce, with the body to be preserved for future ridicule in Vino.

Seanachai, you doddering old fool. Like the aged dragon slayer (replete with cracked and blackened armor, dragging a broken sword), wandering off from his grimey hovel, in search of past glories. You must be led back, with calm, soothing mutterings, lest you get yourself immolated on the altar of sacrifice. The beast has grown large (with big, pointy teeth!), and your power has faded.

You envision yourself as some form of anti-grog. Ramdomly bouncing off others, in hope of a reaction that will bring the end in a blinding flash of heat and light. But you are merely a low-energy isotope, capable only of creating noxious gasses. They swirl in a blinding, choking fog, but have no substance, and are soon lost to the wind. [Now, I'm sure some chemistry/physics grog will come to correct my inaccurate metaphor. It is their nature.]

Get thee back to the cesspool. Bring out your lyre, and regale us with songs of the past. Sing to us tales of the great heroes of yore. But sing softly, quietly. The rest of us have great matters to discuss, and need not be inturrupted by senile rantings of an insane Bard.

To be edited at a future time when I am less than speechless. :eek:

EDIT - perhaps a simply hijacking of this thread will do - I wasn't posting last night because we had a convoy night of our MVs in Calgary - hey, Calgary's Finest never looked so good, eh?

del001.jpg

del002.jpg

del003.jpg

del004.jpg

del005.jpg

[ July 21, 2002, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

My vote?

Dorosh! Why?

5.3 reasons:

2: He lives in Alberta.

6- He lives in Calgary.

4] He lives in Calgary, Alberta.

e} He makes it look like Canadians actually know what they're talking about.

f5.He's smarter than me.

How to do him in? Simple...don't. Just make him move to Saskatchewan and live the rest of his life there. There is no greater purgatory...trust me.

A close second would be Doug, if only because he seems to have lost his magic Beman posted in a thread so it shall die touch, and without it I just can't see his reason for being anymore.

By default then Emrys is last, but for no good reason. Might as well move him to Saskatchewan also just for good measure.

Harv

Originally posted by Runyan99:

Indeed. I object to this Peng Challenge-type topic overflowing into the normal civilized forum. Seriously. Take this drivel back into the cesspool.

Seriously. Why do you care?

I think the Mr. Dorosh is very much in the league of his own. He is orders of magnitudite into the very far end of what a wargamer might become. He is the poster boy of how shameless an "enthusiest" behaves. The name sounds like the symptom. Doroshiness. Doro****us. Dorosh. Yuk.

He should have his own Dorosh Pride week, where others like him, lonely outliers, come together and march down a street somewhere.

Duh-Doh-Doh dats all folks!!!!!!

PS Please post that picture of the SS faceless dummy again. I told others about it and they want to see what you have sewn. he should have been riding the "shotgun" in your canadian convoy.