The peng challenge: escape from Stalingrad?

Mace

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WereRabbit:

Here i am, thx for the tip Barbarella smile.gif

Welcome WereRabbit, now don't you let this lot chase you away, I will be here to make you feel warm and welcome, maybe not all the time but as often as I possibly can, at the moment i need to go get some much needed exercise before my legs forget what they were made for.

While i'm away i suggest you do a little search on this Peng challenge thread it will give you some idea what it's all about.

If we are lucky the host a guy called Seanachai may honour us with his presence then you will see a master at work.

Have fun WereRabbit and i look forward to reading more of your posts.

Ciao for now :D

Originally posted by WereRabbit:

Thanks for dropping in, Wererabbit, but this place is currently infested with mixamotosis and calicivirus...very dangerous for wee bunnies like yourself.

Bye!

Mace

[ September 02, 2002, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WereRabbit:

Thanks for dropping in, Wererabbit, but this place is currently infested with mixamotosis and calicivirus...very dangerous for wee bunnies like yourself.

Bye!

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Nestor:

Wererabbit, Don't worry about Mace, he just can't get low enough to the ground to welcome you to the <big>MBT</big> in his preferred fashion and it's making him crazy.

And while on the subject of vermin, it's Nesting

Let's all give our special MBT welcome to Nesting!

.........SOD OFF!!

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nestor:

Wererabbit, Don't worry about Mace, he just can't get low enough to the ground to welcome you to the <big>MBT</big> in his preferred fashion and it's making him crazy.

And while on the subject of vermin, it's Nesting

Let's all give our special MBT welcome to Nesting!

.........SOD OFF!!

Mace</font>

Wha's tha festerin' bastarrd tha' laift tha stankin' door open an' noo rulz tae bae seen? Mace? Rrright laddie, as oop tae yoo tae clean oop thas gigglin' pile o' otter pups tha' hae blundered aintae tha MBT!

At least their noo a foul mouthed pile o' bottom touchers, boot we hae our standarrrds, hoowe'er low thae mae bae!

Where's tha crickety-boned Just-a-bore whain hae's actually needed? Jus' lak a bleedin' taxi or peeler!

I basically couldn't wait any longer for decent service with my friends DSL d/loading at a whopping 2 kbit/sec so I broke down and went the old 56k modem route at home lyesterday evening right after they set up the extra servers at BTS and got the demo in an amazing 3 hr 42 min. The only problem: some bald headed freak had the link for the yank version on the fast server pointed at the kraut version and I find myself getting spit all over my monitor as I try to recall two years of HS German while mouthing what are supposed to pass for words in Germanboy's homeland. Hey, but who si bitching. MrPeng was gracious enough (and he really can be if you catch him after enough grog) to provide me with the english translations of the read me.

So now, after much ado, the Army of Scaliness, Group Süd, is prepared to accept donations of Cesspool viscera and listen to the lamentations of your women in the Ost. MrPeng already wants a piece, so I have one very blind spot left. Those caring to provide me with a brief summary of my objectives with a setup are preferred. As always, SSN need not apply

Well I guess I need to get my lazy arse over here and register for the door prize. I still see we haven't found anyway to control the front door. Short of euthanasia that is.

My greetings to you all, I still despise the lot of you.......for those poseurs and ill-lerati that can't string two participles or a mildly amusing quatrain......sod off. For those who wonder who the hell I am and why I am here......well like a re-infestation of of some particularly loathsome pest, or ulcerous condition, I re occur from time to time. Quasi Living proof that exposure to the cesspool binds you to a quantum space time continuum where Peng never grow old (mainly do to the pickling/mummification of the substances he imbibes), Seanachai who never learned to say in 5 words what 35 will do as nicely, continues to proliferate in a most vexious manner and Macey has as much wool as he can snuggle in.

Der fleigen der Hollander is a state of incorporeal malfeasance, I am afraid. Harken and beware. On the other hand I shall not care and sink in somnolent bliss to the nearest libation that my erst while former-squire Iskander has left around.

Of course these are the mind drippings of one long gone, now go play with yourselves.....bah! damn newcomers. Wake me when the millenniarial drum beat rages across the land.

It's OK jdmorse aka jd, I at least remember you. You were the dodgy arty-pounding, fighter-bomber using(!) GIT who I vanquished in a defense against the ASSAULT(!) with something like a 90-10 victory.

Ah yes, I remember it well. In fact, I think it was shortly after that you claimed you needed a "sabbatical" from the MBT, no doubt for shame.

[ September 02, 2002, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Short of euthanasia that is.

Midget Asian whippersnappers? Can't abide by 'em!
[QB]... On the other hand I shall not care and sink in somnolent bliss to the nearest libation that my erst while former-squire Iskander has left around. /QB]
You insult me, my once-great Master, to even talk politely too -- much less entertain -- the thought that I would ever have left booze lying around! Send thy IP or send thy Setup! Lord in the West of mine you were; in the East shall I be the Greater!

Huh, takes a Newbie to stop the MBT from ending up on page two.

Say what you like about those Aussies but at least they posted.

Seems like the rest of you are lazy gits though.

And to think when i arrived here it was from a link that promised "not just the run of the mill thread but enjoy's some stimulating conversation".

Yeah right.

Originally posted by BARBELLA:

Huh, takes a Newbie to stop the MBT from ending up on page two.

Say what you like about those Aussies but at least they posted.

Seems like the rest of you are lazy gits though.

And to think when i arrived here it was from a link that promised "not just the run of the mill thread but enjoy's some stimulating conversation".

Yeah right.

Was alright till you poked your snotty nose in here, so you can now SOD OFF!!