The peng challenge: escape from Stalingrad?

Mace

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!

Just to show you steenking lot how <U>fantastic</U> a CMBB player I am, here's the official first PENG CHALLANGE AAR piccy (default settings) fer yer's edufickayshun... As the outgunned Krauts I slaughtered the doughty Russky AI I did!!.... any of you lot wot dares to battle Sir Flamin' AJ on yon steppes will likely suffer a similar massacre...

<BIG>W00t!!</BIG>

13175849.jpg

Originally posted by Noba:

Attention.

The wonderfull people at TELSTRA (spelt, not bolded) have seen fit to not let any mail escape from my pc. Therefore, those gits expecting turns can expect for a while longer.

At ease.

Noba.

Lance Corporal Nobaa,

<BIG>ATTEN-SHUN!!!!</BIG>

Listen hear, lad. This simply won't do I tell you. You're IN THE ARMY NOW. NOT A RUDDY PLAY SCHOOL!

Fix that damned PC thingy by 2030hrs TONIGHT or you wil be on a CHARGE lad, you hear? By GAWD you'll be peeling spuds till dawn on KP as well. So, GET TO IT, soldier!!

That is all,

Sir Generallissimo AJ

[ September 03, 2002, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Boo_Radley, fix your friggin' email. I'm almost finished opening a can o' whoop on your butt and now your hotmail account is bouncing the turns.

It won't work. I'll keep sending 'em 'til the cows come home.

Steve

...sigh...

Every day I ask myself who I hate more, you all or bloody MSN.

Although it's true that I hate you all more than I could adequately express in mere words...even with the help of Shields and Yarnell, I think the overall message would be lost on you. But's it's a rather impersonal hatred. Impersonal because I can't be bothered to personify my hatred for lower life forms. Could you actively, on a one-to-one basis have hated the creations of Dr. Moreau? I think not, and that is how I judge this lot of souless man-beasts.

MSN, on the other hand, even though it is an impersonal, souless "thing", I have no problem hating in a very personal way. I can personify my hatred and focus it with laser-like intensity.

Wow, actually it's kind of fun! Wheeeeee!

OK, where was I? I'll work on it when I get home. I think I know where I left my ballpeen hammer.

You SEE Mace ... you see what happens when you DON'T post the rules as you should!

For all the flock (sit dow ... no, on second thought Mace have at them) of SSNs who seem to be gathering at our door ... just go away. After trying to trudge through your posts I find you lot unworthy of even a sod off.

May I strongly suggest to the CessPool as a whole that no one offer to play any of these clowns until/unless they show some spark of wit.

As to the rest of you, I find your lack of attention to my offer of a double blind CMBB game disappointing to say the least.

Finally, in my role as official skeptic of the MBT I'd like to suggest that the supposed London SSN ... can't be bothered to look up the name and SURE as hell don't remember it ... is fishy in the extreme. How many SSNs do you know who just signed up and yet know of Lorak's site? I note also the lack of capitalization on the personal pronoun. Now while I, as a rule, don't berate posters for the usual spelling errors, that one is a bit unusual and I only recall ONE who use to do that all the time. Let the witch hunting (and subsequent burning) begin.

Joe

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

GODS! I HATE THE OUTER BOARDS!

CMBB doesn't make my computer kick me in the yarbles like CMBO did. Completely ruined the game for me

The picture of the FO doesn't look like Brittney Speares, so I find CMBB to be completely unplayable

I agree. I was thinking of posting an "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGgggggggHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My eyes!!!!!" but I was weak from disbelieving hatred of the whining.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the rest of you, I find your lack of attention to my offer of a double blind CMBB game disappointing to say the least.

Joe You Lackwit (admittedly not as good as Mike You Idiot but it will suffice here), perhaps some of us have already played both scenarios and thus cannot engage in this 'I played with it until I was blind' competition you seem to want.

For your incessant pain in the butt-ness, you have just made the List.

Now go stomp on the SSN's or something (or maybe Mace for letting them in here).

Steve

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Actually, Boo, wouldn't that be THREE DAYS and 14 minutes?

I'm sorry, but if you wish to rain on my parade, you'll have to take a number, get to the back of the line, have your hand stamped, be THIS tall, fill in all the blanks, order while you still can and bite me.

No soup for you!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Next up, Mervyn Peake's Gormanghast!

Aah, that should keep you from posting for awhile.

Maybe you'll get lost in the castle too.

Or burnt in the library, whatever works.

And now something completely different...

In order to help the deluge of SSN's we are doomed to suffer due to CMBB's release I've decided to add a little advice section to help the addled idjits down the path of true hatred. Pay attention you new lackwits! If you put these in practice in your daily life, soon you too will devolve into a festering black-hearted soul able to post here with the required attitude. You never will be a Berli, but if you take them to heart you might at least sink to Panzer Leader's level. Or somfink.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Never tip more than a quarter.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You SEE Mace ... you see what happens when you DON'T post the rules as you should!

For all the flock (sit dow ... no, on second thought Mace have at them) of SSNs who seem to be gathering at our door ... just go away. After trying to trudge through your posts I find you lot unworthy of even a sod off.

May I strongly suggest to the CessPool as a whole that no one offer to play any of these clowns until/unless they show some spark of wit.

Finally, in my role as official skeptic of the MBT I'd like to suggest that the supposed London SSN ... can't be bothered to look up the name and SURE as hell don't remember it ... is fishy in the extreme. How many SSNs do you know who just signed up and yet know of Lorak's site? I note also the lack of capitalization on the personal pronoun. Now while I, as a rule, don't berate posters for the usual spelling errors, that one is a bit unusual and I only recall ONE who use to do that all the time. Let the witch hunting (and subsequent burning) begin.

Joe

Talk about the pot calling the kettle?

I don't see you coming forth with any so called wit, surely as the supposed justicar of the pool you should be showing us SSNs the way? Yeah yeah i hear ya, (right out the back door with her)

And just to put your poor old confused mind at ease, Loraks site was provided to me via a link sent by one of your flock through MSN, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I shall go watch the paint dry on my nails, it's certainly much more interesting in anything i have read in here tonight.

Pftttttttttttttttttt such a bore.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Men, who needs them?

Hello Persephone!!!!! bolded because she's the only one who deserves it.

[ September 03, 2002, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: BARBELLA ]

Barbella meets The Justicar! I hope it's better than the B movie of the same name.

Joe Shaw, you feeble minded frickasee, send me a setup for that "Yelnia Stare" at once! I'm blind as a bat. You have my word as a Squire. I've devoted all my CMBB time so far to the Russian side of "Citadel Schwerpunkt", which I finally managed a Total Victory in.

You choose the uniform you wish to die in. If you broke down and looked at the scenario already, then Sod Off!! I'll not waste my time with you. I'll play Barbella instead.

If you don't want to do battle with me for some reason then I'll know you're a lily livered lackwit. Now send me a sodding setup you slobbering Spears sycophant!

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight Moriarty, Defender of Lost Causes

[ September 03, 2002, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]