Strategy Guide Owners... Please Read!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I didn't buy my copy already -- I would hate to cost BFC the extra expense.

Frankly, I hadn't planne don getting one, but I think I will get one now just to support you guys. This is the kind of customer service that we see all too little of these days, and is one reason why I will remain a loyal BFC customer for life.

Steve

!

:D:D:D

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

I have never read a review that made me less sure of humanity's ability to finish out the decade, let alone the next millenium.

Obviously this 'Reviewer' [of CMBB] is capable of using a computer, and even finding employment (or at least the right to display their almost inspired lack of intelligence under the auspices of an organization), but it's equally clear that they're both incapable, and unashamed of their inability, to actually come to grips with something that requires more intelligent focus and mental participation than an arcade game. On this planet thousands are daily made homeless, crippled, and even killed in pointless and heart-rending incidents of political, ethnic and religious conflict. If any such incident had managed to whack this reviewer, we'd have to consider it worth the anguishSeanachai, CMBB Forum, 10/12/2002.

Kudos guys!

Where as a lot of other companies would have either pushed the blame on to another party, ignored it for as long as possible or trot out some pathetic excuse, you guys were upfront and honest with your customers! A++ for "Managing The Customer 101"!

I dont know if this has been suggested by anyone else, but perhaps you may also want to remove the item about the sale of the strategy guide from your Recent News Headines section.

Mosquito

Bonjour fellas,

The unsolicited generosity and honesty of BTS and Battlefront is truly appreciated in this small corner of the world...

A small suggestion for the new edition of the Strategy Guide... would it be possible to include diagrams to replace or augment the current B&W screenshot pictures?

The screenshot pictures in my copy of the old Strategy Guide and are very dark and not very clear at all... and diagrams might serve a more useful purpose to effectively illustrate the author's text...

Cordialement, Duke of Earl

[ December 27, 2002, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

I am another proud owner of CMBB and the CMBB Strategy Guide 1st edition(Even if it does have mistakes). Thank you Battlefront for stepping up and possibly making new customers for life. Good CUSTOMER SERVICE of very hard to find these days, even in retail stores. I look forward to receiving my 2nd Edition copy and I will be saving the 1st Edition as a so called "collectors item".

I for one am a BF customer for life, even before this announcement. I have not been dissapointed with a single product I have purchased from BF.

Thanks for all your hard work.

--Softball

[ December 27, 2002, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Softball ]

Originally posted by markgame:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

.... Of course, I have a pristine, original first edition copy... must be a collector's item... open to reasonable offers...

Alex

HAH! I have a first edition with the misprinted pages! EBAY here I come!

Seriously, this is pretty first-rate on the part of Battlefront. Now let's see, what else can I buy from them...???</font>

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

4. Promise to send a corrected 2nd edition to each and every one of our customers who took receipt of the 1st edition.

* to take a bow*

Great customer service? Looks like custom service to me.

BFC thank you for everything.

Love

Alice ;)

[ December 30, 2002, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]