Strategy Guide Owners... Please Read!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BFC, you are doing it all wrong. Here is what you are supposed to do in cases like this:

1) Deny any mistake claimed.

2) Find a way to blame it on the customer

3) Charge the customer for fixing mistakes you're "supposed to do in the first place

4) Pretend to listen to customer concerns

5) Immediately delete any criticisms about yourself or your game, especially if the criticism is true

6) Call the customer a dork and a moron. They like that stuff and ensures customer loyalty.

If you follow these industry standards, you too can be as beloved as say EA or Freedom Games :D

Any chance you guys at BFC could talk to those nogs in Detroit Michigan about admitting they had a problem with the seals in their fan motors leaking so I could get my $200.00 back for a fan motor replacement on a 2 year old Grand Prix smile.gif Oh-nevermind-you got enough on your plates-Happy Holidays

;)

A double Christmas present. My first copy of the guide is sitting wrapped under the tree at my parents' house, to be opened on Wednesday. Now a 2nd gift from Battlefront. Good service guys!

The idea posted by the previous poster is a good one. People might want to know if there is a favourite charity they can send a fews pounds/dollars/euros to as a way of thanking you.

Originally posted by Commissar:

BFC, you are doing it all wrong. Here is what you are supposed to do in cases like this:

1) Deny any mistake claimed.

2) Find a way to blame it on the customer

3) Charge the customer for fixing mistakes you're "supposed to do in the first place

4) Pretend to listen to customer concerns

5) Immediately delete any criticisms about yourself or your game, especially if the criticism is true

6) Call the customer a dork and a moron. They like that stuff and ensures customer loyalty.

If you follow these industry standards, you too can be as beloved as say EA or Freedom Games :D

Commisar, Fred got banned! Remember? We can't apply his years of business schooling here anymore! tongue.gif

Great job BFC. If all companies would stick to such high standards, they would gain a loyalty that would generate more revinue that they could possably hope for. There is a reason a company like Toyota sells so many cars for example. They sell a quality product with a high standards of excellence, and thus generate a huge loyal client base that keeps coming back for more.

Excellent service guys!!! :cool:

[ December 23, 2002, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

If there ever is a JD Power & Assoc. Award for

"Computer Game Company Customer Service"

There is no doubt BFC deserves the first awarding of the #1 Ranking

(& maybe every successive award after that)

This alone my spur me to buy another copy of CMBB

just to show my appreciation & support

[ December 23, 2002, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: jeffsmith ]