Sorry BTS, but I think its time to throw us another bone.

Originally posted by THumpre:

OMG Soddball, I laughed so hard I blew coke outa my nose......

Normal people blow coke up their nose. Bones will be thrown at their regularly scheduled time.

[ April 13, 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]

Yeah, Battlefront, Throw us a freaking bone why dontcha?!? What I gotta do, get hired by you people or somefink....errr ohhh yeah...Hehehe..I DID.

Yeah, I will see what I can pull out of the ole BAG-O-BONES and lob your way this week.

Madmatt

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Hehe, as soon as I find time to do up some new vehicle textures to show you guys that is ;) Hopefully later in the week guys, as Matt suggested.

Dan

Ooooh shiny ones! How about a pachyderm. I have a special place in my heart for pachyderms.

Originally posted by Diceman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Hehe, as soon as I find time to do up some new vehicle textures to show you guys that is ;) Hopefully later in the week guys, as Matt suggested.

Dan

Ooooh shiny ones! How about a pachyderm. I have a special place in my heart for pachyderms.</font>

Originally posted by Diceman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Dan

Ooooh shiny ones! How about a pachyderm. I have a special place in my heart for pachyderms.</font>

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Well, no promises to anything new guys as I have a full plate at the moment with finishing up gun models, etc, but Im sure Matt can dig out something different by the end of the week.

Dan

Ahh, i would love some new picture galore with some modelling goodness from Herr VerruckteHund. It was too kind of The Boldness to offer such a treat, now my week will be filled thrills of anticipation ........... tongue.gif

Greetz, stefan