MadMatt and community a moment please!

Some of us have had the privelage of talking to a forum member named STIX. Few of us though have had the joy of talking to his mother though. I have and she has a little present for STIXXY that she would like to pass along.

Now Matt please allow this one to slide for a bit as the humor factor us HUGE! And it relates to CMBO, as after you experience this horror you will want to play just to get your mind of it! smile.gif

For the show head on down to the URL below and feel STIX's pain!

www.au65.com

damn I hope my Mom is nicer than this!

(Ps: thanks Matt and Moderators!)

And now ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Dumbest Six Words Ever Spoken is ... may we have the envelope please ... STIX! And here are those words:

He has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged me to embarrass him on his birthday. His exact words were "Good luck, cause it won't work."
Let's have a big hand for the 21 year old, ladies and gentlemen ... poor silly twit that he is.

Joe

p.s. In some countries his mother would be guilty of child abuse :D

Below is a copy of my email to Stix:

Most ancient societies had a ritual to celebrate the "coming of age", the moment when a boy became a man.

Almost all of these rituals included some discomfort and pain, to better help the new "man" face the hardship of adulthood.

Your mother has just sat a new level of standar on these tests, and yet, I think it speaks of her love for you, and the greate relationship the two of you obviously have.

Happy birthday, mate! Be proud of your mom!

:D

Hawk

Originally posted by The ol one eye.:

Will STIX ever surface to face the wrath?

He thanked everyone for the well-wishes when this came up on the general board a day or two back.

I've played a couple of pbems with Stixx and he's a cheerful easy going guy. And I ribbed him a lot. I really don't thing this is bothering him. As for being skinny...you'd damn well better be skinny at 21 because it's all downhill after that.