CMBB: Which Tank entices you the most?

French FT-17, I would love to see it roaring over enemy lines blazing with it's furious LMG tongue.gif

Seriously, I'm happy to see Russian late war mean looking AG's and TD's in action smile.gif

And also all the rare and bizarre tanks are very close to my heart (I wonder if this expression is understandable in English at all :cool: )

/kuma

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The KV-1 is my favorite tank. It might not be the best but that's the one I want to see. Ever since my modelling days I thought the KV-1 was so - neat looking. I prized it over all the other models. Actually I am dying to see all the new tanks.

The most enticing? I dunno, something with charcoal stockings, matching garters and slinky, bikini-cut panties and bra (in matching colors, of course), a low cut blouse, and a skirt that rises to mid-thigh.

Whew. Is it warm in here?

Steve

An another item: if MGs are fixed, and the fix even applies to multiple MGs on a tank, then I will be very happy with actual tanks (turret, several MGs, goood MG ammo load), that means any actual tank.

CMBO always leaves me a big disappointed about the normal-gun tanks, which are few more than more expensive SP guns with lower blast value and/or penetration.

Well, overall I am looking forward to fast strikes with medium tanks with lots of weapons (even when each of the weapons is only moderately impressive).

You guys are underestimating CMBB. Waiting for the KV-1? Do you mean the initial KV-1 Model 1939,the cast turret Model 1942 or the lightweight KV-1S? And don't just say PzIII, pick a subtype! How about an early model with 37mm gun, or the late model with 75mm howitzer and skirts.

This game will be worth the money just for the huge number of differing StugIII polygons to play with.

pant pant pant...

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

The most enticing? I dunno, something with charcoal stockings, matching garters and slinky, bikini-cut panties and bra (in matching colors, of course), a low cut blouse, and a skirt that rises to mid-thigh.

Whew. Is it warm in here?

Steve

If that's how you dress to play CM, I'd hate to see what you wear to play Panty Raider... :D:D

Well I have to say that I would love to see a platoon of BT-7's crest a ridge and sweep into the flanks of some Pz II's and III's
Go Comraids! onwards for Mother Russia! Huh? thats not the flank, thats the front.... Mother!

history shows us somthing along those line happened, (i know, without the "Mother Russia" bit, that wasn't policy at the start of the war.

Guest Panzer Boxb

T-34's vs Panthers all the way.

Then I'll have fun playing with IS-2, JSU-152, Koenig Tiger, etcetera monsters. Maybe I'll eventually get around to playing with those girly early-war tin cans! :D

redwolf:

About the CMBB Beta roof and hull mgs firing off-axis from the turret-- it seems to work okay. But it's always worked for me in CMBO too. I've had a Sherman's roof-mounted .50 cal drive infantry to ground at right angles to the turret often enough. Maybe I missed something.

I believe there was an issue earlier on the Beta board about the KV's rear-facing mg, though. People were saying they couldn't get it to fire... but then again it's not very easy to put yourself into a situation where the rear mg CAN be used (especially considering the commander/gunner or loader has to operate it!) I don't know how that issue got itself resolved, or even if it was a true 'issue'.