2002: A Peng Challenge Oddity

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

[QB]

Seanachai is a short, aging, capering figure given over to fun and the odd jolly sing-song.Translated- GNOME

Peng is a stern figure, arms crossed, curmudgeonesque, judging and judged, and pretty much half in the bag, from moment to moment.Translated- smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Berli is a figure, wreathed in smoke, outlined by flame, judged, and judgemental, knowing that all who live will pass before him eventually, whether to escape, or be undone.Translated- SATAN

I've included translations to what Seanachai said for those of you who can't wade through all his ****e.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: bauhaus because he didn't read the rest of the board and realized Satan beat him to the punch. I hate you more than you'll ever know Berli.]

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: bauhaus ]</p>

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Btw, Donkey-a-thon, you should be aware that after the Olde Ones I am first of the Seniour Knights, THAT'S the important part.

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Blah blah blah blah.................

I've said it before, I'll say it again, we should require, REQUIRE damnit,...<hr></blockquote>

Wha a festerin' wet bag o' dead kittens ye are, Joe. Ah really, *really* want tae kick ye spotty arrse aboot a map - noo festerin' seconds, no festerin rules, no festerin' prrrrocedures an' prrotocols....just a stankin' map oot o' scenario depot wi' a review ratin' higher than an 8.0 an' two or more reveiwers. Och, Ah'd rather di poop patrol ain mah back yard ain bare feet than read your pompous tripe!

Tha bumblin' puddle o' cat sick, AssBackwards, as tryin' tae find a worthy opponent (*snicker*) an' noo traid on tha sensibilities o' wankers lak yoo, mon. Trouble as, there *are* nae opponents are there? Wha festerin' bag o' warmed o'er snot as available fer haim tae challenge (excludin' yoo)? Hans? AussieJeff? Hoo aboot sumthin' hailpful from ye, ainstaid o' tha usual "ook ook Rule Number EleventyWun".

At's rare enough tha a stankin' SSN wi' a modicum o' potential wanders aintae tha MBT anymore. Rarer still tha thae stick aroond. We've haid more kannigets bugger off than' Ah bin replaced o'er time. We didnae need more rules tae chase SSNs'awah. At's wid bae harrd enough tae rack oop tha required five gams anymore, wi' tha Joe pontificated rule aboot SSNs' playin' Kannigets.

Af'n a SSN as a complete and utter farrt ain an elevator, such as tha JapaneseCookingPot idiot, we chase 'em oot. Otherwise we just put tha boot ain. But we didnae need more bloody rules an' requiremaints.

Did Ah maintion Ah wantae smack ye aroond a map wi' a cricket bat across tha baack o'ye haid?

Yeckythud, wah didnae ye ha'a wee go at tha Hans tosser? Bae vicious laddie, keep tha gathered throng o' recycled airsick bags amused wi' regular reports on ye progess ain tha gam, an' Ah meeght bae pursuaded tae tak ye fer a squire. Whuch as a proper an' non-Joe requiremaint fer progression tae Kannigethood - no' tha ye'll likely make at but ye ne'er can taill..Agua Perdido did.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFEuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

PS Seanachai, ye chewed o'er piece o' beef gristle, tha "Stompin" ain "OberGruppenStompinFeuhrer" as spailt wi' an "i", noo a "e", ye illterate gimp's wash cloth.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: OGSF ]</p>

Gentleworms:

Three things:

42. I surrendererded to the pile of filth known as chrisl. The map was apparrently made by PShaw. The name he gave the map was "Fish in a Barrel." This should give you some indication of what chance an attacker had to do anything with it. Being the sporting sort and not one typically given to whining about things I thought I would give it a go. I might have been able to make a game of it but my spleen was never in it though. So I surrendered. Big deal.

11. A wager is a wager however, and I will hereafter be known as "Gates-slut." This is MrPeng's last post.

134x. I despise Micro$haft products, and the vile rapacious, egomaniac who has thrust his will upon a huge segement of the computing world. I would not use an xbox even if i was provided with 6 score maidens, blondes, brunettes and red-heads all between the ages of 18 and 21 for doing so. Just wanted to clear that up.

Gates-slut.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Gentleworms:

Three things:

42. I surrendererded to the pile of filth known as chrisl. The map was apparrently made by PShaw. The name he gave the map was "Fish in a Barrel." This should give you some indication of what chance an attacker had to do anything with it. Being the sporting sort and not one typically given to whining about things I thought I would give it a go. I might have been able to make a game of it but my spleen was never in it though. So I surrendered. Big deal.

11. A wager is a wager however, and I will hereafter be known as "Gates-slut." This is MrPeng's last post.

134x. I despise Micro$haft products, and the vile rapacious, egomaniac who has thrust his will upon a huge segement of the computing world. I would not use an xbox even if i was provided with 6 score maidens, blondes, brunettes and red-heads all between the ages of 18 and 21 for doing so. Just wanted to clear that up.

Gates-slut.<hr></blockquote>

Just goes to show you what a turd in a Punchbowl the Peng pod is.

I am the Gates-slut. and I LOVE BILL GATES. I want to have his babies. I also think BTS are very very naughty for making a game that can be played on Macs, and for not taking the time to make CMBO play on his wonderful new OS Win XP. after all it is so fabulously stable and easy to use. Its everything that it should be. Thank you Bill Gates for making my life complete with XP!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Gates-slut,

Please come here and fix my computer or do somefink.

Love,

Elvis<hr></blockquote>

Dear Elvis,

Since it is a well known FACT that Microsoft products are perfect in every way, your issues must be USER related. Buy a new computer with XP on it and you can't go wrong. It is idiot proof so even you can use one and not break it.

Thank you for your support of Microsoft Products.

Dear Mr. Gates-Slut:

If you search through the wonderful innovation known as Windows Explorerâ„¢, I'm sure you will locate a file that contains all the potential to continue the chestal perferations your men were receiving from a variety of fine German armaments being wielded by Cyber-Crodas. If you look closely at it, you will recognize it by the drab decor: mutilated Canuckian corpses dot the landscape while the swarthy yet peppy, jack-booted and goose-stepping Germans run amuck dishing out carnage like scallops wrapped in bacon at a wedding. When you find said file, you will kindly open the Microsoft mail client of your choice and send the file to the email address that you can find by clicking on the icon which shows my profile in the internet browser supplied to you by the benevolent programmers at Microsoft. If you have any questions on how to perform the above tasks, kindly sod off 3 times and then consult the Microsoft knowledge base which can be found at Micro$oft.com

Yours,

Croda

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Croda to note that Andreas is also swarthy and peppy.]

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Croda ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>At's rare enough tha a stankin' SSN wi' a modicum o' potential wanders aintae tha MBT anymore. Rarer still tha thae stick aroond. We've haidmore kannigets bugger off than' Ah bin replaced o'er time. We didnae need more rules tae chase SSNs'awah. At's wid bae harrd enough tae rack oop tha required five gams anymore, wi' tha Joe pontificated rule aboot SSNs' playin' Kannigets.<hr></blockquote> But you see OGSF, I dispute your entire premise! I have yet to see ANY potential in Donkey-a-thon, I think it's a GOOD thing if they ALL depart and any Knight that chooses to leave is one less Knight that we have to put up with! As to SSNs playing Knights, that's up to you. If you wish to be seen with a lesser class, if you wish to play one who is lower than the lowest, if you wish to earn the ridicule and contempt of every right thinking CessPooler then that's up to you.

As to playing me, well I can only relate the relevant section of the Code Duello:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>XVIII.

Firing may be regulated, first, by signal; secondly by word of command; or, thirdly at

pleasure, as may be agreeable to the parties. In the latter case, the parties may fire at

their reasonable leisure, but second presents and rests are strictly prohibited.<hr></blockquote> Well, there you have it OGSF. A pity, I assure you that nothing would give me greater pleasure than to thrash you like a mud encrusted tartan throw rug that smells strongly of the barnyard but a gentleman must have his standards and I have mine.

Joe

Dear Elvis

...likewise, had trouble sending setup to you so used Web-based email

So many conventions, so many things to remember... remarkable that you should want to send me a surrender file this quickly. If I send YOU a surrender file, do I become a Senior Nugget?

... me email server is groaning and generally not in a cooperative mood... try again or use me original one - I think I must be up to 1, 2, 3 oooooh about 55 addresses... (sigh) being of an artistic temperament can be soooooo draining and today it just HAS to be the fucia-pink one. Try 'em all! One's bound to get through... though on a Sunday I don't accept pastel green emails... spoils me karma.

Yeknod

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OGSF:

Yeckythud, wah didnae ye ha'a wee go at tha Hans tosser? Bae vicious laddie, keep tha gathered throng o' recycled airsick bags amused wi' regular reports on ye progess ain tha gam, an' Ah meeght bae pursuaded tae tak ye fer a squire. Whuch as a proper an' non-Joe requiremaint fer progression tae Kannigethood - no' tha ye'll likely make at but ye ne'er can taill..Agua Perdido did.

<hr></blockquote>

(sniff)... ooooh, me knees have gone wobbly... (sniff)... Heinz sort of, er, well "disappeared" so... I mean, there I was setting Heinz up for the coup de grace and well, he jilted me... I mean, there you are with the opportunity of life-time (sniff), yer first, full-blown challenge and (sniff) he wonders off...

...actually, me sporran-wielding frenzy, Elvis is in the process of doing me battle... I hope this satisfies all parties including that third-rate, bureaucratic turnip that goes by the name of Slow Bore... I mean, yer give someone a tad bit of power and they flaunt it around like some wanton tramp... tch, demote the snivelling book-infested trollope.... grooooowl

Yeknod

Mind you, with the kublewagen and immobilized Lynx I was given to START this battle it's a bit tough to do a proper search <hr></blockquote>

Thank you for that bit of intelligence, my military staff will consider it and get back to you shortly (mainly with an artillery barrage, and then close-assaults).

One thing though, could you babble their location as well? There's a good fellow!

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gates-slut:

and for not taking the time to make CMBO play on his wonderful new OS Win XP.<hr></blockquote>

Umm, CMBO plays in XP just fine you pudwuffler - a few alt-tabs and, Miraculus Vacuumous, No Problemos!!!!!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Anyone,

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My computer problems continue to cause me fits. One of you geeks tell me what to do.

Love,

Elvis<hr></blockquote>

You have been given the solution on multiple occasions. Buy a Mac you dipsh*t

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>from Yuckmybrainsgone... I hope this satisfies all parties including that third-rate, bureaucratic turnip that goes by the name of Slow Bore... I mean, yer give someone a tad bit of power and they flaunt it around like some wanton tramp... tch, demote the snivelling book-infested trollope.... grooooowl<hr></blockquote>

Unfortunately, demotion is impossible for mr. Xia since you can't get much lower than the correctly identified strain of turnip.

Well, there is me actually, but then I am a freak of nature. Don't bother reading them all, ya pathetic West Ham supporter, but wrap your eyes at least around one incarnation of the MBT which you can find through Berli's signature if Peng hasn't sold it off for some magic beans or somefink.

My GAWD lads, he's at it again (no, no Bauhaus wasn't talking about you ... for once)!

Seanachai Wants YOU!

<hr></blockquote>

After perusing this thread I find myself wondering that if that 'Dorosh' chappy grovells any more at the foot of Seanachai, he'll be next rolling over begging for his tummy to be scratched.

We don't want his respect, Dammitt! We want his FEAR!

And he can't even claim this as part of his Australians are all Slime campaign .. which they are of course.

<hr></blockquote>

Oh yeah? Well, who's got the natty Safari suit and who hasn't?

Didn't think of that did you, Mr Smarty pants.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh yeah? Well, who's got the natty Safari suit and who hasn't?

Didn't think of that did you, Mr Smarty pants.<hr></blockquote>Oh I'm sorry, perhaps a couple of sprays of OFF will solve your problem? Btw, it's spelled GNATS.

Joe

My GAWD lads, he's at it again<hr></blockquote>

Since you haven't figured it out yet, let me spell it out for you...

Seanachai feels that is his duty to lead the blind into the light. Personally, I think he should have his lungs ripped out for it, but it seems to be a genetic problem