2002: A Peng Challenge Oddity

Mace

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah I see that foolieo Lawyer has been posting on the SimHQ forum attempting to light that den of filth that seem to lurk on all Il2 boards. Bah although I have and love Il2 never will you see me frequent those horrid anti grog spheres.

Games Vs

Mace: He'll soon be meeting the infamous jerry rickets, BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JonS: well I have conscript troops so it's all a matter of throwing enough pesants at him untill he runs out of bullets, It almost worked in WW1 and I think I can make it work here.

OGSF: where is the game you drunken scot fool! Or are you waiting for me to send it in? The nerve I ask you

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

Unfortunately, demotion is impossible for mr. Xia since you can't get much lower than the correctly identified strain of turnip.<hr></blockquote>

...ah, well, though if the overbearing mite isn't checked the flacid insect will set up office administering tickets to people... mark me words, this is the long, slippery road to car park planning and uniforms...

Yeknod

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bastables:

Bah I see that foolieo Lawyer has been posting on the SimHQ forum attempting to light that den of filth that seem to lurk on all Il2 boards. Bah although I have and love Il2 never will you see me frequent those horrid anti grog spheres.

<hr></blockquote>

How could you know I post there if you didn't frequent the joint? I'd say "come fly with me" except you live on the other side of tomorrow. I suspect you were an orc extra in LOTR.

BTW, be sure to look for JoeBobShaw on that forum too. It looks like they let him back in after he groveled for his sins. Hehe....

Greetings.

Great news from Hiram and Cest bon!

On another note, if the lot of you were worth it, I'd like to take the time to detail how much I hate you individually.

To my current opponents, I am in a bit of hiatus for the moment, due to a death in the family. As soon as things settle down, I'll get back to the important business of thrashing you all in our games.

I suppose I am also past due to quickly acknowledge that that hedge95 fellow gave me a good thrashing (perhaps Hanns would enjoy that?) in our QB.

Anyway, hate you all lots!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My GAWD lads, he's at it again...<hr></blockquote>

Issue the Fustes: I read that thread; the whole fecking thing. Are people really like that out there? I am truely astonished that folks would take CM, the mostest-wonderfullest game there is, and piss, moan, bitch and whine ad nauseum like that. Once again, I stand in awe at the bottomless limit of human stupidity.

Other Matters: Why does Seanachai do what he does? Just as a leech does what it does and a dung beetle does what it does, so too does Seanachai often do what those leeches and beetles do... hmmm, I think that metaphor disconnected somewhere...

...maybe in the BOCAGE, huh, Seanol'boy???

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iskander:

Other Matters: Why does Seanachai do what he does? Just as a leech does what it does and a dung beetle does what it does, so too does Seanachai often do what those leeches and beetles do... ???<hr></blockquote>

...Seanachi, by his own admission, knits... woolly hats, woolly jumpers, socks, and prickly undergarments. This might account for the rather uncouth and agitated presence of the Antipodean horde.

Yeknod

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Seanachai I had assumed your dance card was filled...<hr></blockquote>

Moriarty, looks like Seanachai always has room for you on his dance card...

discobuddies.jpg

(Sorry Ãœbergnome...in order to get Moriarty, I had to take you down with him.)

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patch:

Moriarty, looks like Seanachai always has room for you on his dance card...

discobuddies.jpg

(Sorry Ãœbergnome...in order to get Moriarty, I had to take you down with him.)

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

Make a little love, do a little dance, get down tonight, get down tonight, baaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Yuk, yuk and triple yuk.

Oh Purrs-A-Phone, that is just the living end darrrrling.

Seanachai appears to relish his new found freedom to express himself while poor old Moriarty would seem to be less than impressed with his purple shirt, or is it that he is not looking forward to playing 'mommy' tonight?

Hello Scum!

Just a little update.

I will be picking Lorak up on Wednesday!

I mentioned the two games I had picked up. He said the Flashpoint was good. He had been wanting to try it out.

With IL-2 he said:

" I didn't know that one was out yet. I wonder which one of them bastards has been talking to matt to find out how bad I am at dogfighting.

It is just like one of them sadistic SOBs to talk you into picking me up a flight sim. So which bastard was it? I need to know whos ass to kick."

I was laughing. I know he really likes flight sims, I just know how mad he gets because he keeps getting his butt kicked. smile.gif

He also said that the only reason he hurt himself was to get home in time to catch LOTR while it was on the big screen. So I guess I know what we will be doing this weekend.

Later

Cest bon

nationanim2.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My GAWD lads, he's at it again (no, no Bauhaus wasn't talking about you ... for once)!

Seanachai Wants YOU!

And he can't even claim this as part of his Australians are all Slime campaign .. which they are of course.

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Joe, that was not recruiting!

I was merely detailing for the hapless the glory of the Mother Beautiful Thread, trumpeting it above all others. I also, I trust, did so in language coarse enough to discourage, rather than encourage, readers to come here. After my vicious tirade against Ladder players, I don't see any of them showing up here anytime soon looking for a game.

The charge that Grog Dorosh curries my favour is a baseless lie. It is clear that, despite his grogish tendencies, he is relatively perceptive and acknowledges intelligence in others. He is also, I believe, embittered by the continuing use of his name to promote that other, rather silly challenge thread on the General Forum.

Finally, the amusing brutalization of my person continues at the hands of Persephone. I would weep over this last one, were it not for the giggling. It should be mentioned that in the picture in question Moriarity and I were not, in fact, doing anything so vacuous and horrific as disco (apparently Bauhaus'sentertainment of choice). We were involved with a Folk dance club, and were just completing a reel.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Joe, that was not recruiting!

I was merely detailing for the hapless the glory of the Mother Beautiful Thread, trumpeting it above all others. I also, I trust, did so in language coarse enough to discourage, rather than encourage, readers to come here. After my vicious tirade against Ladder players, I don't see any of them showing up here anytime soon looking for a game. {snipped}

<hr></blockquote>Are you going to make me go to the trouble of pulling the actual quotes from the post in question? Do you REALLY think that any rational person (or even anyone in the CessPool) would doubt for a moment that you were recruiting when faced with the cold hard facts? Don't make me humiliate you with the proof Seanachai, it won't be pretty.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gates-slut:

Dear Elvis,

Since it is a well known FACT that Microsoft products are perfect in every way, your issues must be USER related. Buy a new computer with XP on it and you can't go wrong. It is idiot proof so even you can use one and not break it.

Thank you for your support of Microsoft Products.<hr></blockquote>

So, a Gates-Slut definition of XP = Xtremis Perfectus?

Curious

AJ

Happiness is a clean Shotgun.

Mmmm, Hoppe’s #9.

Why don’t women put a little of this behind their ears? Smells so good. Puts you in the mood for a walk in the woods.

Gamey things that don’t smell so good:

Hanns – lucky enough not to poke his nose out and give me something to shoot at. I hates him.

Agua – lucky edge-hugging S.O.B. shot my Hetzer on the run and now is behind me with his Hot Rod o’ Doom. I hates him lots.

MrSpkr – lucky hull-down hiding S.O.B. just immobilized my SturmTiger with feckin arty. I hates him mostest.

Take no notice of Joe there, Seanachai.

He has been shamelessly whoring himself over at the IL2 Sturmkovic thread, flaunting his wares in public attempting to seduce Cesspoolers into his nasty, ikky little Flight-Sim on-line orgy.

Must we unleash the Stenographers again?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Stuka:

Take no notice of Joe there, Seanachai.

He has been shamelessly whoring himself over at the IL2 Sturmkovic thread, flaunting his wares in public attempting to seduce Cesspoolers into his nasty, ikky little Flight-Sim on-line orgy.

Must we unleash the Stenographers again?<hr></blockquote>You WISH! For a guy who's about to have his first anniversary your interest in Stenographers is ... interesting.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Make a little love, do a little dance, get down tonight, get down tonight, baaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Yuk, yuk and triple yuk.<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

It bothers me that you know the lyrics<hr></blockquote>

Actually, leave it to bauhaus to get it ass-backwards...

Do a little dance,

Make a little love,

Get down tonight,

Get down tonight...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cest bon on behalf of Lorak:

I need to know whos ass to kick."

<hr></blockquote>

He's still injured right? On crutches or somefink?

Well here goes...

Yeah you cheese-eating surrender-monkey! Come on and try...

(I forget who stated it first, but I love that line...)

hehe... so he is still hurt, right...

And we can, I suppose, leave it to flecks to take Berli to task and not have enough guts to post an email or general location!

I believe you gentlemen know the rules at this point? No communication with the SSN until or unless he chooses to post an email address and a general location.

Joe