I WANT CMBB ON THE 20TH OF SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok here is a very simple request any body here

willing to order the game in the USA for me and

a friend of mine then ship it over here ;) (UK)

i will pay for all costs incured of course

can i do this is it legal :eek:

if anyone knows how they can help me

email me

deanbell@prudhoe666.fsnet.co.uk

thanks in advance

"the bullet is mightier than the sword"

Sorry mate, but you won't get it on 20th September, unless you fly over to Steve's house. Have you ever heard of shipping times? Especially in the UK at the moment. My guess is that despite all the complaints, 4th October will not be that far off, and maybe earlier than getting it from the US including shipping times - ISTR that I waited about 12 days for CMBO to arrive after the fulfilment house started working. Which would make it what? 2nd October?

Unless someone here has found a way to beam it over.

This is getting a bit silly, not?

Matter of fact, I am still waiting for my copy of Private Eye, which I should have received last Wednesday. Yep, the Royal Mail does the UK proud again. :rolleyes:

Please refrain from using massive numbers of exclamation points in your thread titles. At first glance I thought Madmatt was telling us something important, such as the game was being shipped today or somefink. Please do not abuse the Madmatt Urgency Broadcast System.

Yeah, what Andreas said. Nobody is getting their copy on Sept 20th from us (at least) because that is the day we start shipping. Some lucky SOBs will get theirs on the 21st (a Saturday), but most will not really hit until the end of the following week. And don't bother flying to my house, 'cuz I don't stock the stuff here smile.gif

And yes... if you want to order through someone in the US, there is no problem with that. However, you most likely will be able to get the CDV version from a local UK retailer earlier and cheaper. They are now saying Oct 4.

Steve

And yes... if you want to order through someone in the US, there is no problem with that. However, you most likely will be able to get the CDV version from a local UK retailer earlier and cheaper. They are now saying Oct 4.
He didn't say September 20th of what year did he! tongue.gif

There is a way to get it across the pond within a few 2-3 days but it would cost around an extra $12-14. I am doing this for 2-3 people so far and we've worked out a deal where they simply order it themselves and ship it to my house in the USA. I turn around and priority fedex it to them across the pond (around $12-14) and they repay the shipping cost by purchasing something for me on Amazon.com for me. :cool:

-john

I think saturday count as business day for USPS and my general rule for USPS priority is 1 day from same city, 2 days from same state or adjacent states, 3 days from the outer states. Oh and I think they do deliver on Sunday for overseas express mail, was I suprised when they ring my doorbell on a Sunday morning.

[ September 11, 2002, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Sabrewolf ]

I think some people here in the UK and Mainland Europe are getting a bit over excited about this. After all it's only 2 weeks we are taking about, not 2 months, not 2 years. Don't forget there are some (small I admit)advantages to this. For instance new mods and scenarios for cmbb will, I'm sure be out there in many different websites and ready for downloading by the time the game can be bought here.

Chill out people, no point getting a heart attack over something that can't be changed.

Originally posted by Epée:

I have moved to Ozzieland since I got CMBO. Realistically, based on your prior experience buying this game, how long do you really think it will take for my pre-oredered copy of CMBB get here? 2 weeks? 4 weeks?

It took six days for my copy to arrive in Sydney

Thanks for all your coments guys .i have had to bite the bullet (no pun intended)and order it

through a well know UK retailer and they have already stated subject to slipage they will ship the game 1 day before release so i should have it on October 4th tongue.gif yaaaaa hooooo

cannot wait ;)

"Keep Smiling" Mark O Toole