Australia Gets The Peng Challenge Trifecta

Speedy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Heavens!!! The donkey has mutated into a hippo! Call 9-1-1. Call the Coast Guard. Call the Forestry Service or SOMEthing. DO something before he goes on a rampage! Don't you people realize that hippos are very dangerous?!?

Okay...deep breath...gotta calm down...

Better.

And 33m&ms: Quit bolding EVERY name in the Peng, dear. It's sooooo gauche. Only the ladies and the kinnnnnigggits get bolded, you ninny.

*sheesh!*

Can't you guys teach the newbies properly? And don't look at ME! I'M not getting sucked into trying to teach manners to ANY of you lot. The effort would be sorely wasted.

Only thing worse would be trying to teach those boys in the Waffle House thread to behave or sumfink.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

dalem, are you guys gonna make the poor gnome take Italy again?

Steve

MAKE the gnome take Italy? He BEGS for Italy ... Beat Me, Whip Me, Make Me Invade Ethiopia.

Joe

[ October 21, 2004, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Not as much effort as it does for you to send a turn I guess.

Didn't I tell you I was slow sending turns? Didn't you listen? I was taught the ways of non-turn sending by our absent Bard himself. You think this is a wait?

HA!

I've kept Boo hanging on for over a year now, and that one has already gone past the allotted turns. A mere 10 days is but a eyeblink to procrastinators such as me.

You sit there all smug, dreaming about your Tigers and Panthers against a handful of M-10's. Probably giggling like a schoolgirl. Oh, tee hee. Look at the big 'splosion. Boom!

You think I'm gonna be a party to that farce you picked? That would make me an enabler. Well, it ain't gonna happen. At least not at the pace you'd like, Mister. Besides, I don't like to drink on a work night, and that's the only way I'm loading up that piece of crap again.

{Note: the above is null and void if I manage to win}

Boo Radley, GREAT NEWS!

There's a demo out NOW, Boo, a demo for ...

americanfarmer.gif

John Deere American Farmer!

Here's the link buddy, knock yourself out ... but watch out for those pesky grasshoppers!

3D Gamers

<SMALL>Yeah, it's only a demo, but with any luck at all it'll keep him busy for WEEKS!</SMALL>

Joe

Dear Joe,

Although I appreciate all the attention you're throwing my way in regards to Ohio=farms, I think we all get it. (Well, maybe not Nidan, I still can't believe he let rleete sucker him into a game.) and, well, the ferrigners. Sure, their knowledge of geography, even in their pupal state is greater than most of the pilots who work for Delta, but they still have a darling form of naivete when it comes to certain parts of the midwest. They think of places like Utah and think of cowboys and Indians, grizzled prospectors and 20 Mule Team Borax. When the reality is bandy-legged mortgage bankers, sitting in front of a glowing computer screen, a huge, vapid grin spreading across their Cheese Doodle stained lips as they search the ether for a FRIGGEN FARM GAME DEMO!!!

Do us all a favor and step away from the keyboard, Joe. You've lost what little touch you had.

Sad, really.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

You're all just jealous of Papa Khann, Lars, and Seanachai because they get to experience the Radiant Glory That Is Me up close and personal.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

You're all just jealous of Papa Khann, Lars, and Seanachai because they get to experience the Radiant Glory That Is Me up close and personal. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley, GREAT NEWS!

americanfarmer.gif

Here's the link buddy, knock yourself out ... but watch out for those pesky grasshoppers!

3D Gamers

<SMALL>Yeah, it's only a demo, but with any luck at all it'll keep him busy for WEEKS!</SMALL>

Joe

Looks good I will have to check it out, thanks Joe.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley, GREAT NEWS!

americanfarmer.gif

3D Gamers

Joe

Looks good I will have to check it out, thanks Joe. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Stupidity is assured. Drunkenness takes some small effort on their part.

Not as much effort as it does for you to send a turn I guess. </font>

And 33m&ms: Quit bolding EVERY name in the Peng, dear. It's sooooo gauche. Only the ladies and the kinnnnnigggits get bolded, you ninny.

*sheesh!*

Can't you guys teach the newbies properly? And don't look at ME! I'M not getting sucked into trying to teach manners to ANY of you lot. The effort would be sorely wasted.

Only thing worse would be trying to teach those boys in the Waffle House thread to behave or sumfink.

Now I may have spent too much time in the lab cloning DNA, culturing E.coli, studying the life cycle of stickypiss, culturing E.coli, testing the density of Lars, culturing E.coli, dreaming about when this will all end & culturing E.coli so please forgive me if I seem a little lacking in knowledge of the outside world.

But how exactly am I meant to know whom is a knight & whom is not when no-one acts with any shred of dignity & very few 'people' have titles (& those that do have ridiculously long winded ones that completely fail to hide the inadequacy of the owner)?

I would like to know a little bit more about this waffle thread how did it come along, is it a bastard of the Peng challenge, did any ancient prophecies foretell of the two threads, can you both be a Waffler & a Peng challenger? What tragedies drive a human to denounce his species & become a Waffler?

Originally posted by 37mm:

Now I may have spent too much time in the lab cloning DNA, culturing E.coli, studying the life cycle of stickypiss, culturing E.coli, testing the density of Lars, culturing E.coli, dreaming about when this will all end & culturing E.coli

So....E.coli giving you the sh*ts?

Mace

Originally posted by 38DD: ......Now I may have spent too much time in the lab cloning DNA, culturing E.coli, ......
Scientifically speaking....how does one culture E.coli?....do you leave your bloomers on the counter for a few days, and then scrape it off?

Do you cut up a whole chicken and stuff the parts under your pillow for a fortnight?

Tell us man....we want to know!!!!