Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Higher functioning cerebrum watches too much tv methinks. *scoots away*

*BOOTS stickypickle in the rear as he scoots away* </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

As usual, for those of lower intellectual ability (read: "males"), subtle humor goes right over your heads.

Given the limited cerebral capacity most of these CessPool speci<big>men</big>s possess, I can hardly blame our good Lady for coming to such a conclusion. But surely She would not stoop so low as to assume that <big>all</big> of us are possessed of the same sloped forehead and protruding jaw that say, Lars, or Boo, or Joe, or Emry's, or dalem, or Mace, or or or... well ok pretty much everyone other than me... tend to exhibit.

Surely?

Papa

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

Mr.Emrys, if you would be so kind as to cease parading yourself around here as a steryotype, or perhaps if you would simply give oral sex to a loaded double barrel shotgun, the forum would surely appreciate it.

Tim The Annoying...Go find yourself a double barrel shotgun fetish forum and post to others like yourself.

Lars,

Lets make dalem invite us to his house Saturday for Drunken Third Reich. I left beer at his house last weekend, so we'd best not wait too long before we get back over there. dalem isn't exactly a paragon of will power, you know.

Also, Lars, I shall require a proper whipping boy to spell you when your constitution begins to falter, so I suggest we enlist Seanachai as well.

Papa

PS

And for God's sake, dalem, try to have the proper fruit on hand this time, will you! I'll have you know that it was completely unacceptable to have to use the garnish from the carry-out Mexican joint. Not that it will stop me from drinking the rest of the Corona should you fail in this most simple of tasks. No, mind you, that's not how it would go at all.

In fact, I begin to see through your thinly veiled plot, you (pardon me, Elvis) wanker. You have been TRYING to put me off the Corona by denying me the fruits I am so justly entitled to. Hah!

So since you're not going to get to drink all the beer yourself anyway, I beseech you to do your duty as my cabana boy and go buy a proper variety and amount of fruit.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

As usual, for those of lower intellectual ability (read: "males"), subtle humor goes right over your heads.

Given the limited cerebral capacity most of these CessPool speci<big>men</big>s possess, I can hardly blame our good Lady for coming to such a conclusion. But surely She would not stoop so low as to assume that <big>all</big> of us are possessed of the same sloped forehead and protruding jaw that say, Lars, or Boo, or Joe, or Emry's, or dalem, or Mace, or or or... well ok pretty much everyone other than me... tend to exhibit.

Surely?

Papa </font>

Lars,

Lets make dalem invite us to his house Saturday for Drunken Third Reich. I left beer at his house last weekend, so we'd best not wait too long before we get back over there. dalem isn't exactly a paragon of will power, you know.

Also, Lars, I shall require a proper whipping boy to spell you when your constitution begins to falter, so I suggest we enlist Seanachai as well.

Papa

Great idea. Get dalem going on the food, booze, and invites.

Meanwhile, since Seanachai has been in Orlando, I think I'll order this, just for the pieces.

Disney Chess Set

Disney heroes & villains battle in colorful chess set based on popular movies.

It's the animated Disney characters you love vs. the characters you love to hate! The Beast, Belle, Hercules, Simba and 8 Dalmations face off against Captain Hook, Cruella DeVil, Jafar, Hades, Scar and 8 hyenas. Handpainted resin pieces are packed with a custom board in a collector's tin. Board is 14x17". Kings measure approximately 3" tall.

Should make any the rules waaaaaay more fun. I can see Cruella DeVil striding across Russia now.

Lars,

Papa

PS

And for God's sake, dalem, try to have the proper fruit on hand this time, will you! I'll have you know that it was completely unacceptable to have to use the garnish from the carry-out Mexican joint. Not that it will stop me from drinking the rest of the Corona should you fail in this most simple of tasks. No, mind you, that's not how it would go at all.

In fact, I begin to see through your thinly veiled plot, you (pardon me, Elvis) wanker. You have been TRYING to put me off the Corona by denying me the fruits I am so justly entitled to. Hah!

So since you're not going to get to drink all the beer yourself anyway, I beseech you to do your duty as my cabana boy and go buy a proper variety and amount of fruit.

Strike One: Leaves undrunk beer behind.

Strike Two: Puts fruit in his beer.

Strike Three: Well ... For cryin' out loud, just being YOU should be enough by itself to get you thrown out of the game.

But ... I never knew you to be such a ... dandy.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Oh look, Moraine is unhappy because nobody laughed at her joke. Let's cheer her up by all forming a circle around her and laughing at everything she says. Just to be safe, I mean. In case we can't tell when she's trying to be funny. Being thick-headed, ignorant "males" of "lower intellectual ability" and all.

:rolleyes:

Michael

I'm not upset at all, dear.

I just couldn't resist taking a shot when it was so easy and with a clear line of sight.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I just couldn't resist taking a shot when it was so easy and with a clear line of sight.

I am greatly mollified...you don't mind if I call you Molly, do you? May I offer you a cigar? Nice shooting, BTW, but I think you missed Pappa Khann (he who misspells his own name). He's over there cowering behind the Mexican garni.

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boo, you say that like it's less than the greatest thing in the world. This confuses me.

Then again, you're a known glue sniffer. A true degenerate who's idea of "date night" is staying home to fondle the naugahyde armrest on his La-Z-Boy. Why wouldn't I be confused by you?

Papa

...to assume that <big>all</big> of us are possessed of the same sloped forehead and protruding jaw that say, Lars, or Boo, or Joe, or Emry's, or dalem, or Mace, or or or... well ok pretty much everyone other than me... tend to exhibit.

So Papa, how you getting along with no forehead at all?

Mace

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

In Ohio, even beauty pagent contestants are subject to "truth in advertising" laws.

Personally, I blame Boo.

Steve

I feel sad for you, MrSpkr. The way you latched onto this obscure piece of information leads me to believe that the closest people ever come to a beauty contest in your part of the country is when they're in the 4-H Club.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boo, you say that like it's less than the greatest thing in the world. This confuses me.

Then again, you're a known glue sniffer. A true degenerate who's idea of "date night" is staying home to fondle the naugahyde armrest on his La-Z-Boy. Why wouldn't I be confused by you?

Papa </font>

Surely?

Papa </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I am greatly mollified...you don't mind if I call you Molly, do you? May I offer you a cigar? Nice shooting, BTW, but I think you missed Pappa Khann (he who misspells his own name). He's over there cowering behind the Mexican garni.

:D

Michael </font>