Peng and his Challenge go to White Castle

I never played Sir James Boggs, and so never had contact with him except through this forum. However, he was one of us, and that gives him a special position in the grand scheme of things.

May your heaven be all you ever dreamed, and more than you could ever hope to have. R.I.P. Sir Kniggit.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

In this time of sorrow, we call on the two factions of the Church to lay down their arms, seek forgiveness from one another and honour a man who would have wanted it that way.

On the contrary, he would have egged them on and laughed his head off at their antics.

Michael

You unashamed post whore! What should have been a single lame post with two lame comments, you turned into two lame post, while succeeding, no doubt, in ensuring that the sum of the lameness of the two was bigger than what would and should have been the lameness of one.

By Decree of a Drunken Gnome who has finished all of my Scotch and is now working his way through my Irish Whisky, Papa Khann has just been elevated to Seniour Kanniget.

Witnessed hereby, this Day, by Myself, Sten the Dog, Joe the Cat, and a Poor Innocent.

In this time of sorrow, Jim Boggs was one of us.

In the last year, I've lost so much.

I didn't want to lose anything more.

I haven't lost anything.

What I've gained, over and over again, is all of you. Every time I've cried, you stupid bastards were there. Every time things hurt, you stupid fecking bastards were there.

Every time I looked at my life, totted up the score, and wondered how I'd achieved so little...

YOU BASTARDS WERE THERE!

I blame you all.

Thanks for always being there.

You cocksuckers.

Originally posted by dalem:

By Decree of a Drunken Gnome... Papa Khann has just been elevated to Seniour Kanniget.

Witnessed hereby, this Day, by Myself, Sten the Dog, Joe the Cat, and a Poor Innocent.

I've always had tremendous respect for Papa Kahn*, but it wounds me to think of how badly he must have whored himself out to be raised to Seniour Kanigget.

I mean, we must be talking cheap, trampy, all-pride-out-the-door, over-abundance-of- mascera, turn-the-mirrors-over-because-he-can't-even-look-at-himself, known-on-the-street-as-"Papa Round-Heels" kind of whoring.

So I guess he IS Senior kanigget material.

(* I'm lying)

Oh crap. Sir Boggsy will certainly be missed. He had a good way of defusing things with his inimitable wit.

Unlike you bastards, who just whip things into a frenzy, then sell tickets.

Of course, I get some of my best clients that way . . .

Steve

Originally posted by Lars:

Nice tribute Joe. You need to add it and him to the Squires page.

Boo, thanks again for the update on Boggs. It was much appreciated.

I had him on the Knights page actually. If he wasn't a Knight before, he is NOW.

I decided to leave the Moose photo and my tongue in cheek comment about him ... he would have, I think, preferred it that way.

But ... he ALSO would have said that this was enough maudlin sentiment for THIS crew and to shape up and get on with it.

But's it not going to be easy ...

Luckily we ALWAYS have Boo Radley to remind us that retrograde evolution is a scientific fact.

Papa Khann as a Seniour Knight? Surely not, one shudders to contemplate just how drunk Seanachai must have been to agree to THAT. Papa Khann barely has enough ambition to trudge to the bathroom, as is evidenced by the smell from the couch in the Squires Room where he parked his lazy carcass on OH so many nights watching reruns of Gilligans Island when he SHOULD have been studying my posts on the MBT for inspiration.

THAT bone idle, layabout, unshaven and unbathed former Squire of mine for whom I had to create a TWO turn CMBB scenario just to get him out of the castle is now a Seniour Knight?

What next, V42below an Olde One?

The standards have dropped like a paralyzed falcon in these parts lately ... I blame Boo Radley ... and dalem of course.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The standards have dropped like a paralyzed falcon in these parts lately ...

*A slightly manic voice echoes out of the cave*

Strangely enough I agree!

We’ve seen how the ‘standards’ for all the ‘Justicars’ have plummeted as well…

apacolypso beckons

Shaw, you are truly slipping to miss such an obvious loophole.

The decree making Papa Kahn a Senior Kanigget was posted by dalem. Now, we can't be sure that Seanachai actually meant to elevate Papa Kahn. Perhaps dalem was just teasing him with a full bottle of Scotch till he would say anything.

I demand that all the t's be crossed in this case.

Shaw, you are truly slipping to miss such an obvious loophole.

The decree making Papa Kahn a Senior Kanigget was posted by dalem. Now, we can't be sure that Seanachai actually meant to elevate Papa Kahn. Perhaps dalem was just teasing him with a full bottle of Scotch till he would say anything.

I demand that all the t's be crossed in this case.

You buffoon ... you cross the "T" in a NAVAL game, and specifically in a surface warship game pre-missle era. CM is a LAND game ... no wonder your record is so abysmal.

As to dalem, there are no "T's" in his name at all ... and with his arsenal I wouldn't advise crossing him under any circumstance ... unless you've doused yourself sufficiently with fox pee before of course, then his eyes will be watering so badly that he couldn't aim properly.

Hoping that I've cleared up your little misunderstanding I remain ...

Joe

Nice tribute Joe. You need to add it and him to the Squires page.

Boo, thanks again for the update on Boggs. It was much appreciated.

Ditto!!!!

****....why is that the really good people get all the crappy assignments?

I will miss Boggs .

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You buffoon ... you cross the "T" in a NAVAL game, and specifically in a surface warship game pre-missle era. CM is a LAND game ... no wonder your record is so abysmal.

As to dalem, there are no "T's" in his name at all ... and with his arsenal I wouldn't advise crossing him under any circumstance ... unless you've doused yourself sufficiently with fox pee before of course, then his eyes will be watering so badly that he couldn't aim properly.

Hoping that I've cleared up your little misunderstanding I remain ...

Joe

Once again, further evidence of advanced senility.

Wasn't it you who sent me some abomination of a scenario filled with assault boats?

Evidently, a Senior Kanigget I am. And yes, an overabundance of alcohol was involved.

As for whoring myself out in the process, Boo, lets just say that a Prag was involved. Though his identity may surprise you.

Seanachai! Front and center! You have another half pack of smokes to earn for me.

Papa