Peng and his Challenge go to White Castle

I was there and I saw the horror....

Across the table from me sat the walking collection of pustulent camel boils that is Papa Khan...only a scented candle and a strong stomach kept the contents of my dinner in my belly when his distinctive stench wafted my way. Seanachai had been drinking heavily all night, trying to blot out the sight of Papa Khan's hideous countenance by blurring his own vision.

In this time of darkness, Seanachai achieved a momentary connection with the divine. He rose up and smote Papa Khan a mighty blow (metaphorically speaking; he was far too drunk to stand). We were there and witnessed the glory. Sadly, there was more to come, but that is a lesson for another time. For now, let me just say:

"Seanachai is god's own prophet".

--Comrade Marstov

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*coughs, and strats rambling*

Hey JOE , why am i not listed as a knight! Even lazy nights who don't post here anymore and are loathed by everybody , especially Stinkypixy deserve to be honoured in a befitting way! Queen Emma , glory to her and her reflections, has made me a Knight and by god, i want all the goodies that come with it ! Now bow maggots! DEEPER !