Peng and his Challenge go to White Castle

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

'I am a bright, shining star and the last best hope for all mankind.'

Do you know bright shining stars eventually go bang then collapse into a black hole, sucking every thing in?

Mace </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Can I count on your vote in the College of Cardinals, Macey?

Hell yes.

I wasn't going to at first but you convinced me after the bit about being forced to wear a girl's hockey costume and being rogered by a Koala.

That's two of my most favorite fantasies!</font>

I wanna be chief mechanic for the Popemobile..

First we'll lower it to buggery, fit a hydraulic lift kit and slip on some fat feet (with those way kewl spinner hubcaps) and then slap in a bitch'in sound system..

I figure a couple thousand watts of thump'in doof-doof oughta get Seanachai's word out to da masses. Maybe like a dozen big mutha amps stashed in the boot and a trailer load of subs in the back seat.

Then I wanna shoehorn a big block in the bow with straight cut pipes exiting vertically through the bonnet, of course there'll be flamethrowers fitted, natch'.

Next I wanna totally pimp the interior... all crushed velvet and mirrors with wicked neon piping.

and chrome!... yeah! Lotsa chrome!

Watcha reckon your Popiness?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Did we get all that on tape? We did? Good! Now have a stenographer run off three transcripts for the files and one for my blackmail...uh, private research.

Daft bugger.

I make a public announcement and you then try to blackmail me with the information revealed.

I bet you've considered breaking and entering into an armored van after it's delivered the money and returned to it's depot, haven't you?

Mace

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

I mean full body hugs, but no tongue.

No tongue-No interest...</font>

I am still working hard to avoid smoking.....I realized today while thinking about it, that I had been smoking before I had real sex with a girl, cigarette smoking has been one of my most consistent past times, no wonder it is so hard to give up, I have been doing it for nearly forty years, longer than anything else...except masturbation...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I am still working hard to avoid smoking.....I realized today while thinking about it, that I had been smoking before I had real sex with a girl, cigarette smoking has been one of my most consistent past times, no wonder it is so hard to give up, I have been doing it for nearly forty years, longer than anything else...except masturbation...

How on earth do you have fake sex with a girl?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

How on earth do you have fake sex with a girl? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You're going to be seated for eternity in a jacuzzi filled with champagne, so that even if you should bob beneath the surface, you'll still get a mouthful of the 'good stuff'. Beautiful Maidens (and by 'maidens', I mean 'nasty dirty girls who completely thrill to the very most sodden fantasies of men') will feed you sherbet, beer, and prawns. Your every most degenerate, hedonistic need will be seen to by those you find most attractive.

My votes for sale.

You wouldn't happen to have any more of those jacuzzi's available would you?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

*...a wanton breeze wafts in from some untold distance the faint sound of a pulsing drum...*

Michael

Please describe in 200 words or less...

How the hell, (sorry Berli) can a breeze be "Wanton" ?? or "wanton", even.

And don't tell me it's somefink to do with soup.

And "untold distance"...what crap is that ?? You've spent too much time reading Gnome Crap.

Noba.

Originally posted by Speedy:

You're going to be seated for eternity in a jacuzzi filled with champagne, so that even if you should bob beneath the surface, you'll still get a mouthful of the 'good stuff'. Beautiful Maidens (and by 'maidens', I mean 'nasty dirty girls who completely thrill to the very most sodden fantasies of men') will feed you sherbet, beer, and prawns. Your every most degenerate, hedonistic need will be seen to by those you find most attractive.

My votes for sale.

You wouldn't happen to have any more of those jacuzzi's available would you? </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

*...a wanton breeze wafts in from some untold distance the faint sound of a pulsing drum...*

Michael

Please describe in 200 words or less...

How the hell, (sorry Berli) can a breeze be "Wanton" ?? or "wanton", even.</font>