Peng and his Challenge go to White Castle

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I was driving from Lubbock to Midland and right there on, I presume, the city limits of Midland, Texas was a LARGE SIGN. Opon the sign was a greeting using the names of the two most famous inhabitants of Midland, to wit (or some portion thereof):

Welcome to Midland, Texas, Hometown of President George W. and Laura Bush

Now politics aside, I can certainly understand why Midland would choose to brag about being the hometown of a President, not too many cities can claim that.

HOWEVER, it might have made a greater impression and been more awe inspiring ... had there been ONE SINGLE HOUSE IN VIEW OF THE SIGN! Were it not for the oil pump half a mile away you'd swear that the residents of Midland had decided to return the town to it's glory days ... before PEOPLE SHOWED UP.

I feel there is a symbolic message in that somewhere. If I weren't already busy saving the world from evil, I'd try to work it out before dinner.

Did I mention that Brad/Jen are getting a divorce?
You mean they were actually married? I wonder why they bothered...

Michael

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

It seems for Joe that ignorance is bliss.

*tee hee*

Right, that's it ... I won't stand for ... well, for whatever it was you were insinuating there ... whatever it was ... on account of how it sounded snippy ... or something.

Turn in your bullet, the Justicar is back in town.

Please rest assured that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is appreciative of your service as the Probationary Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure Trainee of the Peng Challenge Thread and we shall most certainly call upon you in our absence in the future.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

It seems for Joe that ignorance is bliss.

*tee hee*

Right, that's it ... I won't stand for ... well, for whatever it was you were insinuating there ... whatever it was ... on account of how it sounded snippy ... or something.

Turn in your bullet, the Justicar is back in town.

Please rest assured that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is appreciative of your service as the Probationary Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure Trainee of the Peng Challenge Thread and we shall most certainly call upon you in our absence in the future.

Joe </font>

Moraine are you playing Fiefdom?

Welcome back Joe.....

You could at least offer Moraine a nice new holster to keep her shiny bullet safe.. I mean, she kept this lot in line while you were gone and held true to your rules.... *Snicker*

Sheesh.. you should be playing.. I'm running out of cookies to fend of the spies that keep popping over to my fief.. and you a GOURMET CHEF!!!!!

Quick.. whip up a batch of your finest and don't forget to double up on the syrup of figs!!

Dear Elvis , next time you visit don't eat the cookies...

*does as her Queen requests, and just to cover all the bases, makes an extra batch just for Elvis so he won't eat all of YK2's*

Hmmm...could you point me in the right direction for information on this "fiefdom" thingy? I might just have some time to play something new if it's not too late to join...

Originally posted by dalem:

JoeShawklahoma

(Country Bumpkin turns to audience and sings:)

JoeSha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-wklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping out Joe's mouth!

Where the words are dull

The fun is null

And his posts cause everybody pa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ain!

At about this point in the show, the tornado would be a blessing.

Dear Ladies,

Thanks you for the cookies. As a treat inreturn I'll recount my favorite scene from H+K go to White Castle.....

What makes it so perfect is the whole build up to this image. The image is Neal Patrick Harris (Doogie Houser from TV) rolls by them in the car he stole from them while hanging out the sunroof with 2 naked strippers snorting blow off of one of their bottoms. A classic moment not to missed.

More scenes on page of this thread.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Damn...I gotta me a job soon.

http://www.haroldandkumar.com/

You are very welcome Elvis, my dear. And thank you for such a loverly image just as I'm about to bake some cheesecakes (one for a co-worker of Hiram's and some minis for a child's birthday on Wednesday).

I guess I could always pop in a Disney movie to dispel that image, but that may be too much trouble.

If this is the kind of thing you concentrate on in your "down time", then yes, you should beat feet on the street for a new job. At least *I* have been using my unemployment time to work on my catering business.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

A drunk gnome is a horrible sight.

Bah! The sight of sober one would destroy you utterly. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

A drunk gnome is a horrible sight.

Bah! The sight of sober one would destroy you utterly. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai: