Toast: great Xmas BFC! 4+ years of quality gaming.

WineCape

What more to say: their work is a labour of love, patience and true grit. Keep up the "WoW!" factor.

Thanks to the Pengers for entertaining us at their own expense too...

Cheers to

- Charles

- Steve

- Dan

- Matt

- Martin

- Ted & Rune & Jeff & Berli

- Paul & Mike & Spanish dude & Gordon & Marco & Dean etc.

Mmmm, that's the end of me Ardbeg ... :eek:

-----------------------------------------------------

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

Wine donations send to the following for contributions to Combat Mission:

</font>

[ December 24, 2004, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I'll drink to that. Anything else needs drinking to?

Michael

Just this. They gave me a place to be myself. There are State laws forbidding me from actually being myself.

Merry Christmas, BFC! Merry Holidays, Madmatt, Kwazydog, Moon, Steve, and Charles!

There's probably another bugger in there that I've forgotten, but I think I did pretty well, given that I spend a lot of time out of my head...

Bugger! Someone fetch me a drink, and throw another Troll on the fire!

(And Merry Christmas to you, Cabron66, wherever you are...)

Yep. The cheapest I don't know, but the longest for sure. Merry Christmas to you all at BFC, and thanks for your dedidaction and skills. Health, wealth and [EDIT: removed the love part. God knows what it may lead this thread to tongue.gif ].

Cheers, Best and such.

Jean-Vincent Roy

a.k.a. Tarkus

[ December 24, 2004, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Tarkus ]

Yes Merry Christmas and congrats to all the BTS / BFC survivors.

Hopefully this project of yours has now grown to the point were you are seeing some rewards for your labours.

I'm not sure if it reflects on the success of your enterprise that I'm typing this at 0930 on Christmas morning (or perhaps its the fact that I can't face the hordes coming to lunch).

Anyway hope Santa's stocking had something in it for you (mine still has a spot reserved for CMX2).

Originally posted by Mord:

Merry Christmas BFC!

And don't forget to pour a little eggnog into Charles's tank, even a disembodied braintrust needs to relax once and a while.

Mord.

hehehe.

I also agree with Kip Andersons last comments. In other words best wargame ever !

//Salkin

Since I happened across an ad for the game in some PC magazine back in October of 2000, CM, and, just as importantly, the CM koinonia (espicially me brothers and only friends of the Holy Mother Thread) have been there - overtly or coverly - through the downtimes (two cancers, three deaths, one job-loss and the start of a war) as well as the uptimes (the purchase of the centers of my life: my two wonderful daughters).

'Gainst the AI, or PBEM (and MrSpkr still owes me a turn!), or all those crazy-drunk TCP/IP games, CM has been there for me, and all those hapless like me.

G-d bless you one and all, and thank you very much.

Clayton Barnett

"Iskander"