Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

{snipped} You make me sad.

If you are sad ... then I am happy.

It's kind of a Zen thing, ya know?

Joe </font>

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

I have a little voice on my computer which makes me go all funny inside when I listen to it...

Should I be worried?

My little voice is in my head, and it just keeps repeating 'kill'.

But I'm too lethargic to pay any attention to it.

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I mean if I don't know what I'm going to do how can my opponent possible guard against it?

Joe

What's to guard against? Your attacks resemble Brownian motion and the only way your men ever come close to the battle zones is that the map is finite and the law of averages says you've got to get lucky once in awhile. How did Seanachai put it? "Even a blind pig occasionally finds a truffle."? Except it took him several paragraphs to say it.

As for defense, don't you normally just sit there and allow your men to be overrun? Not a whole lot of planning involved there. either.

And the only thing "devastating" about your games was constantly having to listen to what must pass for witty conversation in Utah. I mean, talk about having the verbal skills to suck the life out of a room...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

What's to guard against? Your attacks resemble Brownian motion and the only way your men ever come close to the battle zones is that the map is finite and the law of averages says you've got to get lucky once in awhile. How did Seanachai put it? "Even a blind pig occasionally finds a truffle."? Except it took him several paragraphs to say it.

Well I’m sorry ‘former liege’ about HAVING to butt in but your own attacks against me recently resemble an assault by stoned, faceted gemstone wielding pacifists… it seems so cruel to knock your men down & yet it must be done

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Hey everybody wanna try to solve this equation:

Stuka + big bomb + 3*BT's + KV-2 + parked neatly bumper to bumper=?

To find out send a mail to small calibre

You just don’t get it do you Belgian?

I know I can beat you I’m just trying to tie my own arm behind my own back, give me a bit of a challenge… THAT is why your Peng forsaken battlefield is chock full of burning wrecks from end to end. Any other FANTASTICAL reason you possess can buggar off back to Rotterdam

Originally posted by 37mm:

I’m just trying to tie my own arm behind my own back.... Yack, Yack, Yackity Yack.....

*In my sweetest voice *

"I'll help you 37mm"

*Ties both of 37mm arms behind his back *

Quick, someone pass that other rope and tie up his legs while I get rid of his keyboard!

*Throws 37mms keyboard into the CESSPOOL and smirks as it sinks to the bottom*

That should keep him quiet for a while.....

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

I’m just trying to tie my own arm behind my own back.... Yack, Yack, Yackity Yack.....

*In my sweetest voice *

"I'll help you 37mm"

*Ties both of 37mm arms behind his back *

Quick, someone pass that other rope and tie up his legs while I get rid of his keyboard!

*Throws 37mms keyboard into the CESSPOOL and smirks as it sinks to the bottom*

That should keep him quiet for a while..... </font>