Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

...while watching Buffy Season I on DVD.

I'll get back to it now.

All truly witty, intelligent and interesting people watch 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'.

The inside jokes on any given episode make it almost bearable to be living here in the 'final days' of American Culture, when Japan has it's final revenge for Nagasaki as they watch us sinking deeper and deeper into programming like 'Fear Factor' and the endless glut of urine soaked 'Reality TV', all of which dreck had it's roots in the very worst that Japanese television had to offer the world.

As for Europe...what have you people done for the freaking world since the Renaissance?

Frankly, I look for the next cultural boom to come out of Canada...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

...while watching Buffy Season I on DVD.

I'll get back to it now.

All truly witty, intelligent and interesting people watch 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'.

The inside jokes on any given episode make it almost bearable to be living here in the 'final days' of American Culture, when Japan has it's final revenge for Nagasaki as they watch us sinking deeper and deeper into programming like 'Fear Factor' and the endless glut of urine soaked 'Reality TV', all of which dreck had it's roots in the very worst that Japanese television had to offer the world.

As for Europe...what have you people done for the freaking world since the Renaissance?

Frankly, I look for the next cultural boom to come out of Canada... </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Wrong, O short bodied one. The boom is already in motion. It comes, naturally enough from Australia.

Noba.

Yes indeed, oh Dingo Licker. Taking culture to Australia is like taking your genitalia to a brothel.

It'll cost you money, no one there will truly appreciate it, and the chances are it'll suffer debilitating contamination from contact with the locals.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Wrong, O short bodied one. The boom is already in motion. It comes, naturally enough from Australia.

Noba.

Yes indeed, oh Dingo Licker. Taking culture to Australia is like taking your genitalia to a brothel.

It'll cost you money, no one there will truly appreciate it, and the chances are it'll suffer debilitating contamination from contact with the locals. </font>

Obviously spoken with experience. So at what stage in your decrepit life did you force yourself upon the poor, unfortunate "girls". Was it for "research"...?

Noba.

Yes indeed. I did my Masters on: The Incidence of Female Disappointment When Confronted With Loud-Talking, Inebriated Australians With Money to Spend.

I remember one young prostitute who told me: "Australians are the worst! It's okay that they don't want to 'do it', but they're not like most guys like that, that just want to 'talk'. They want to shout, and sing, and you have to drink beer with them until you puke! Throwing up for an Aussie is like having an orgasm! How's a girl s'posed to take that?!"

I was denied my Masters, by the by. I was told by the Academic committee: The exploration of the deficiencies of Australian culture is not a fit subject of study. It is a given. This candidate might as well have done a dissertation on 'Is the Earth Round', as wasted the committee's time on discussing the lack of culture of Australians.

Then we all went off and got piss drunk. Say what you will about Academics, but there's no one like them for drinking beer and throwing up on the belly of a teenage prostitute while attempting to sing 'I Helped Her Wind Up Her Little Ball of Yarn'.

Did I mention that all of the Examining Committee where visiting professors from Australia? Just my luck it was an 'Exchange' year...

Well, well. I have reached a decision.

Peng posts again. Geier is back. Mensch is not only insane, but quite possibly insane in a Scottish way.

I think I shall begin insulting you lot again. It's been a while. For all too long, I felt like any attempt at a good insult was like fouling your own pants rather than going to the pisser. An annoyance, and a bother, giving the illusion of relief, and making you look like a fool.

But...perhaps.

Well, well. I have reached a decision.

Peng posts again. Geier is back. Mensch is not only insane, but quite possibly insane in a Scottish way.

I think I shall begin insulting you lot again. It's been a while. For all too long, I felt like any attempt at a good insult was like fouling your own pants rather than going to the pisser. An annoyance, and a bother, giving the illusion of relief, and making you look like a fool.

But...perhaps.

So does this mean we will be forced to put up with your self centered, egotistical, onanistic public proclamations into the forseable future ? You could just go and drink yourself into a stupor each day and save bandwith.

Noba.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

"Where would Peng be without his challenge?"

Looking on at the Cheery Waffle Thread with longing.

Like you do now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ah, a post redolent with the bacony stench of Canada...

An axe is probably one of the most noble weapons. Tool and weapon both...but here, alas, I see only 'tool'.

Axe2121! Cat piss is more like wine than the posting of a Goodaler is like wit; and while both cat piss and wine have a bouquet, the posting of Waffler is an odorless industrial pollutant. Would that you could raise a stench in the nostrils of the knowing, but the best you can do is make the eyes water—primarily with pity. See the tears? See the tears?!

If you were to set all that you are against all that I know, I wouldn't simply have to give you change, I'd have to change what you know, just so the exchange wouldn't be so unfair.

You work that out on your fingers and toes, laddie, to make sure you realize it's an insult.

Now, it's unlikely that a little piss-pot like yourself will come back here to check your own post, like a dog revisiting the last place it spewed up, but supposing you should, I Challenge you.

I will treat you, godless Goodaler that you are, to the full rights I would a Cesspooler. That is because I am one of Nature's Nobleman. And you? You are one of Nature's mistakes. Like the Irish Elk, or the Giant Ground Sloth, or the Australians.

So, I will insult you. I will mock you. I will taunt you.

And you, like the little 'growly' faced using lackwit that you are, you will probably shift from foot to foot in the puddle of your own fluids that's collected at your feet, and ignore me.

Why would you not? Canadian coyotes will lick up their own spit when a timber wolf howls.

But, should you choose to actually play me a game, let me know your terms. I have all three games, from BO to AK, and will take whichever side, in whatever conflict, that you feel you can't win at.

But you cannot win, in any case, Axe2121, Because you are a dirty, runny-nosed little horror from Canada who hikes up his kilt while piping 'Scots, Wae Hae' in a falsetto, and wondering if the polyester of your latest 'dress skirt' will pass for an authentic kilt at the next meeting of your 'festival of the clans'.

You're an unshorn lamb, waiting to shiver in the cold of defeat. I've got the shears, laddie, if you've got the time, and the stones you're all too likely to lose, come the season of decision.

Now there. A Challenge.

So does this mean we will be forced to put up with your self centered, egotistical, onanistic public proclamations into the forseable future ? You could just go and drink yourself into a stupor each day and save bandwith.

Noba.

Like you're paying for the bandwidth out of your own pocket, you posturing rogue!

I could touch myself publicly three times a day wearing bells and dancing a lusty tarantella, and I wouldn't make half the fool of myself as you do with every post you write!

Perhaps, Australian, you haven't been properly whipped back into the kennel, lately? Perhaps you've grown so complacent being 'merely stupid', that you've forgotten what it's like to lose to your betters?

Why don't you put your time to some better use, seeking out a scenario so heavily weighted in you favour that even a god couldn't defeat you, and send it to me so that I can show you that curs that yelp too loudly can still be beaten into silence.

Gods, I hate it almost as much when none of you bastards are on, as I do when you are. How 'bout a melancholy singsong, then, eh?

Will there be any bartenders up there in Heaven?

Will the pubs never close, will the glass never drain

No more D.T.'s and no shakes, and no horrors

Very next morning you feel right as rain

O God loves a drunk, the lowest of men

Like the dogs in the street and the pigs in the pen

But a drunk's only trying to get free of his body

And soar like an eagle high up there in heaven

His shouts and his curses, they are just hymns and praises

To kick-start his mind now and then

O God loves a drunk, come raise up your glasses, amen

Does God really care for your life in the suburbs?

A dull little life of dull little things

and bring up the babies to be just like Daddy

And maybe you'll be there when He gives out the wings

But God loves a drunk, although he's a fool

When he wets in his pants and he falls off his stool

He can't hear the insults and whispers go by him

As he leans in the doorway and he sings Sally Racket

He can't feel the cold rain beat down on his body

And soak through his clothes to the skin

O God loves a drunk, come raise up your glasses, amen

Will there be any pen-pushers up there in Heaven?

Does crawling and wage-slaving win you God's love

I pity you worms with your semis and pensions

If you think that'll get you to the Kingdom above

But God loves a drunk, although he's a clown

Oh, you can't help but laugh as he gags and falls down

But he don't give a curse for what people think of him

He screams at his demons alone in the darkness

He's staying alive for just one more pint bottle

Won't you throw him few pennies, friend?

God loves a drunk, for ever and ever, amen

God Loves a Drunk

-Richard Thompson

...Wrong, O short bodied one. The boom is already in motion. It comes, naturally enough from Australia. Land of the ground breaking tv show of yore...SKIPPY The bush Kangaroo.

The fact that this 60's show has yet to take off around the world (Although the Poms had it) just goes to show that the rest of you are so far behind. Get with the programme!

Noba.

You dolt! Our Animal Planet already aired that "Skippy" thing. 'Twas as ridiculous as...well...most other things Australian.

Definitely does us no good culturally.

Now The Munsters...*that* was a show! And what about Cheers? Isn't that a fairly accurate representation of the American culture?