Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CommonSense:

What the hell are you talking about dip****?

I post about CPU's and that gives troll bastards the right to ruin my thread?

Kiss my ass ****head. Stay the **** out of my threads to any other trolls who post here if you can't act right.

</font>

Funny how you honed in on the Peng Thread after your deflowering in the General Forum. Like you somehow knew where to find them.

Rather a bit of good luck, that.

I taught myself the ins and outs of computers all on my own and you think I can't figure out how to type in a member name or number and see where they post? Are you saying this thread does not stick out on it's own anyway? No one reads it? People who read this forum for the first time suddenly just sign up to post?

New Flash; plenty of people read this forum who have never posted here. Or has battlefront only sold 16,000 games total?

Originally posted by CommonSense:

She's probably the only female to ever kiss you too.

One of many, mate.

I'd be quite happy to describe the sensation for you to let you know what you're missing but I guess the Justicar will be along shortly with a coventry decree.

*sigh*

That's a shame. and I'm having so much fun.

Mace

Well, it took him all of 80 posts to obsess about my post count, talk about Star Wars, accuse everyone else of trolling, pretend to have a girlfriend, and act like he owns the place.

What took so long?

You have 17,000 posts and are going to talk about obsession?

What next, a sermon on compulsion?

Originally posted by CommonSense:

No wonder why only a handful of the same people post on this forum........

Moon; why won't you ban these people?

If I get a stern reprimand for sharring Star Wars pic for a new movie and even stopped myself in case they were too many; should'nt these guys just be outright banned?

Instead of 17,000 posts from one person would'nt it be better for buissiness to have 1700 new members post 10 times and make a friendly atmosphere for prospective buyers?

Piss off Troll.

What is your problem? Or are you too chicken to say?

If you have nothing to post about computer hardware get the hell out of this thread jack ass.

Thanks for ruining my thread you little wannabe mod pissant.

Speaking of which why do the mods let this go on?

I'm a paying customer as much as you Gyrene. If you feel that talking about computer hardware is a fourm crime against humanity take it up with a mod through e-mail rather than smear my thread loser.

That goes for you and all of your little friends too.

Are'nt you concerned you will be banned for Trolling?

Thread Title "Gyrene Rides Finger"

This stupid Troll and his troll friends ruined my AMD/Intel Thread for no reason.

Thred Title "HVAP rides Mace."

These two Trolls helped ruin my Intel/ AMD discussion Thread as well for no reason.

Hey Trolls, did you miss this thread? Post your girly man recipes in it; the mods don't seem to mind.

Just padlock all my threads no matter what; it really makes me want to spend money here.

What the hell are you talking about dip****?

I post about CPU's and that gives troll bastards the right to ruin my thread?

Kiss my ass ****head. Stay the **** out of my threads to any other trolls who post here if you can't act right.

If you people think it's funny to mindlessly debase each other I don't care but where does it say it's OK to pick on other posters who don't want to act 5 years old?

Seriously piss off. I'm not interested in this bull****.

I taught myself the ins and outs of computers all on my own and you think I can't figure out how to type in a member name or number and see where they post? Are you saying this thread does not stick out on it's own anyway? No one reads it? People who read this forum for the first time suddenly just sign up to post?

New Flash; plenty of people read this forum who have never posted here. Or has battlefront only sold 16,000 games total?

Dear MrCommonDickheadSense,

Please show some. Somewhere, anywhere. I know it is difficult for a learning disabled lad such as yourself to make sense out of a crazy, nutty, whacky world, but please make the effort. Really.

One of the common sense things I have learned in my fortyfrumph years of being here is that when I act like a complete, boorish, buffoon, others tend to treat me boorishly and with huge heaps of their own buffoonery. If I call someone a dickhead, he more than likely will have some discouraging words for me. If I blast into a new venue proclaiming my total coolness I will most likely be looked at askance by the vets therein.

So, you blow in here (the BF.C forums) with some sort of totally ****ed up addytood and found that, by golly, you've rubbed some fur the wrong way. Then you act like you are the victim of some sort of vast PengWing conspiracy. You know what? YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF A VAST PENGWING CONSPIRACY!!!! WHEEEEEE!!! wooohooo!!! ehhgg ehhhg ehhg ehhg ehhg!!!

Its true, That is our purpose. To harrass and annoy good, decent, paying customers so that BF.C will go in the dumper. We are here to destroy all that is common and sensible and decent and good. So really, you should fit right in, because it seems apparrent that is your aim also. So, be a good little learning disabled boy, empty your drool cup, take a number and a seat and the next therapist will be along in a few days to begin working on your case. After a few years of potty training you may be able to join the vast PengWing conspiracy against some other worthless little weasley bitchass punk that comes along who thinks he's worth a tinker's cuss. Run along now and find your assigned seat. And shut the **** up.

Your best new good friend,

Peng