Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

I’m just trying to tie my own arm behind my own back.... Yack, Yack, Yackity Yack.....

*In my sweetest voice *

"I'll help you 37mm"

*Ties both of 37mm arms behind his back *

Quick, someone pass that other rope and tie up his legs while I get rid of his keyboard!

*Throws 37mms keyboard into the CESSPOOL and smirks as it sinks to the bottom*

That should keep him quiet for a while..... </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

*Pours another glass of wine*

Boo , you still haven't told me why I should be worried???

I have over 100 thousand reasons why I shouldn't be... so what gives?

Entropy. The eventual heat death of the universe, when all energy reaches a stable state and nothing, not even a molecule, has the ability to move.

It will probably happen right when you decide to make a really good sandwich.

Bothersome.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Entropy. The eventual heat death of the universe, when all energy reaches a stable state and nothing, not even a molecule, has the ability to move.

Been reading the summary of Thermodynamics from the side of the cereal pack again?!

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CommonSense:

I think the Peng Thread is everywhere on the forum but here!

Hey!! I thought we had the place fumigated for Gaylords?

Justicar!!! Get on the phone and demand our money back!!!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

[swaggers past with a brand new, glinting BFC Gold Star]

As to that, I like MrSpkrs idea ...
Now, as to giving Yeknod a Gold Star -- can we pin it on his chest (using a very sharp needle with a very hot point, of course)?
BLOOD PINNINGS, granted not as cool as Blood Hamsters but a step in the right direction.

Joe

The eventual heat death of the universe, when all energy reaches a stable state and nothing, not even a molecule, has the ability to move.

*checks her diary*

Nope, can't be this year cos it's not listed...

*Goes back to reading Cosmo*

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... unlike CM in which I can find my around blindfolded.

Joe

Which is how you appear to play. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And do I get ANY credit from you for serving up that softball, gently hanging in front you, motionless, no spin, no drift, just waiting for you to blast it, if not out of the park (you being you after all) then at least out of the infield ... albeit with an intermediate hop or two, the inevitable result of attempting to hit the ball with eyes closed and teeth clenched.

When I read your post, all I could think was, "Joseph, quit lobbing them in." It's not as if you NEED to even give me anything to work with. I can take you, just as a blank canvas and paint a verbal landscape of abuse with almost no effort at all. Shoot, a chimp could finger paint a masterpiece just by phoning it in when it comes to mocking you. I'll prove it. Mace, you available?

Still I felt that if I were to provide such a target it was incumbent upon me to provide it in a manner to which you were accustomed ... I, for one, didn't KNOW they had adult Tee Ball Leagues.

Joe

They do. It's called "golf", you cretin.

Our good old dog Beeper, aged 16 and a half years, died in her sleep Friday night. I found her Saturday morning, in her little comfy nest where I had put her after our nightly scratch and talk.

We said our goodbyes to her and the girls wrote little notes, and drew pictures of her to decorate her coffin.

She's resting in the back 40 next to Cheetah the cat, dead these 5 years, (and Winky, the toad, who lasted about a month). We all had a good cry and a hug, and talked about what a sweet dog she was and remenisced about her life with us.

There is a gaping hole in my chest...

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Our good old dog Beeper, aged 16 and a half years, died in her sleep Friday night. I found her Saturday morning, in her little comfy nest where I had put her after our nightly scratch and talk.

We said our goodbyes to her and the girls wrote little notes, and drew pictures of her to decorate her coffin.

She's resting in the back 40 next to Cheetah the cat, dead these 5 years, (and Winky, the toad, who lasted about a month). We all had a good cry and a hug, and talked about what a sweet dog she was and remenisced about her life with us.

There is a gaping hole in my chest...

I know how you feel.

Our family cat, when she decided it was time to curl up her toes, pegged out on a Friday leaving the entire family distraught during what was a long weekend.

I still go over to that corner of the backyard every now and then just to say hi and remember about what a dag of a cat she was.

Mace

I can take you, just as a blank canvas and paint a verbal landscape of abuse with almost no effort at all. Shoot, a chimp could finger paint a masterpiece just by phoning it in when it comes to mocking you. I'll prove it. Mace, you available?

Yeh yeh I'm available.

*sigh*

I guess you want me to go fetch a blank canvas for your finger painting, Boo, but will I get you a banana as well?

Mace

Ahh yes, Gaylord, how bad of you to join us

....again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again

.... and again