Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Ahhh...I see you short-sheeted his bed as well.

Yes but at his size, it doesn't really accomplish much.

Have you the shaving cream and feather ready?

Shaving creme is so over used, I thought I'd mix things up a bit and use Super Glue.

And did you remember to saran wrap his toilet?

Yup. I also emptied out his shampoo and replaced it with Nair.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I give you all a good night.

That would mean that you'll be sleeping the night through without an appearance in the Cesspool, no? As for the absence last night... well, it was Valentine's Day, and for some of us, that does not conjure up images of crappy British armour, but instead, images of amour (note, just one 'r')... Rather than posting on this forum all night long, we did what all married couples do on that evening... we ate a fine take-out dinner prepared by our favorite local restaraunt accompanied by a bottle of wine purchased during last summer's trip through the wine country in southern California (Wild Coyote vineyard in Paso Robles), put the kids to bed... then fell asleep on the couch together...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You buggers ever listened to Adam Astbury? Very nice stuff...

Now that you mention it (good of you to do so)

Yes, this bugger listens to him every day (in one way or another...

And a very nice site he has too.. You need sound to view it at it's best...

Adam Astbury

For anyone not yet aware, Adam is my son, and works hard at what he does. He writes all his own music/lyrics and records from his bedroom, he's improving all the time...

The latest update to his site was finally managing to upload video footage (acoustic performance) only one song at the moment but he's hopefully uploading more tonight.

I know his music wont be to everyones liking, but I also know he'd really appreciate any feedback (via his site) or by email.. so if anyone gets a chance to stop by please do...

Don't forget to leave a message, you'll make a young up and coming singer/songwriter very happy.....

*Plug over*

[serious]Din't find a place to leave Adam a message on the sitem so I'll leav one here.

I really enjoyed the lyrics and the music. I think he's very talented and wish him luck in one of the toughest industries to succeed in. I think if he wants to give himself a btter chance at success though, he does need to work on his voice - has he had any professional voice lessons? It really does make a big difference. [/serious]

Originally posted by 37mm:

Whinging, dithering and Iguana pissings.

You are an Iguana. You are a repellant, cold blooded monster. You smell strange. You have a comical name. I'm sure you eat babies (I know I do).

Now, take a deep breath and move on.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Heh, I said wee wee.

Sorry to interrupt your little mise en scen, but do you really think that this sort of puerile nonsense is amusing?

I have seen the original Thread. It was a revelation. Wit. Flair. Discussion about the actual game. Taunts, gloating, a bitter compulsion to make one's enemy feel the humiliation of defeat. The joy of pixelated carnage. I found fond descriptions of fields full of burning wreckage and destroyed pixeltruppen.

But also, more importantly, I found a wonderful, naive novelty. There was certainly toilet humour, but it all meant so much more. The original denizens were like primates dancing around the primeval fire, amazed at their own newfound powers of creation and destruction. Certainly, they ate each other's lice and touched yourselves in a manner that is not acceptable when in company; but I believe that it is precisely because the thread was beyond the pale that it was able to achieve so much, to move beyond the merely mundane into an ascended state of poor taste and self importance.

And yet, here you are, Boo Radley (if 'Boo' is indeed a name), the triumphs of the past scattered behind you like the bodies of so many mutilated toy überfritzes. Nothing has really changed, but this is precisely the problem. You can contiue to make light of urine (heaven knows, I do), but the utopian impulse has past you by; you are still a simple ape, condemned to scratch yourself in an arena of spectacle and definition and wonder why you can no longer smell the choking black smoke of progress.

From where I am standing, I can piss on you from a considerable height with ease. Were I entitled, I would challenge you and beat some sense into you in the field, but alas, your station makes you immune fom such intereference. You will continue to blithely ignore my falling urine as I shall attempt to ignore yours, sheltered as you are by walls of privelege that the founders never intended.

Originally posted by [TGD] mensch:

Ach Jooe! fer a wee tick'd oof lad yer be look'n a 'appy. Moost be th' cool draft?

Noe stoop danc'n ye wee git.

Nice job with Photoshop, it's good to see that you're capable of something beyond asking "Djalike fries with that?"

Now STOP with the horrid dialect. OGSF is, you see, CAPABLE in that area ... you are NOT ... {oh look, I'm wearing my shocked and surprised face.}

Joe

Boo ye spackle-bummed wheezing clump o' fraishly hacked oop gerbil lung - Ah thought ye were daid laddie! Cos Ah didnae receive ye latest file ain tha game where Ah'm slappin' ye toothlaiss slack-jawed monkey-butt face aboot lack a wobbley-haided wobble-haid. Boot Ah peek ain tha festerin' Pool an' feend ye vacuous blatherin's crowdin' oot tha worthy ****e like a big boned Sassanach lassie squeezin' on tha 5:50 fraim Waterloo tae Guildford. Sae saind tha feckin' file ye snot garglin' pillock.

Mensch, di ye ken Ah haid ye poxy worrrds ain mah sig line untaill tha day afore ye cam slitherin' back aintae tha Pool? Funny bastarrd ye are!

Originally posted by OGSF:

Boo ye spackle-bummed wheezing clump o' fraishly hacked oop gerbil lung - Ah thought ye were daid laddie! Cos Ah didnae receive ye latest file ain tha game where Ah'm slappin' ye toothlaiss slack-jawed monkey-butt face aboot lack a wobbley-haided wobble-haid. Boot Ah peek ain tha festerin' Pool an' feend ye vacuous blatherin's crowdin' oot tha worthy ****e like a big boned Sassanach lassie squeezin' on tha 5:50 fraim Waterloo tae Guildford. Sae saind tha feckin' file ye snot garglin' pillock.

Mensch, di ye ken Ah haid ye poxy worrrds ain mah sig line untaill tha day afore ye cam slitherin' back aintae tha Pool? Funny bastarrd ye are!

YOU SEE! YOU SEE NOW Mensch you whining imposter!

Look upon the words of a MASTER of the Scottish dialect ... and DESPAIR!

Mind you we're none too happy ourselves ... OGSF is back and that CAN'T be good.

Joe

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Ahhh...I see you short-sheeted his bed as well.

Have you the shaving cream and feather ready?

And did you remember to saran wrap his toilet?

And vegemite on the toilet seat, don't forget that!

Mace

Originally posted by Aguirre:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Heh, I said wee wee.

Sorry to interrupt your little mise en scen, but do you really think that this sort of puerile nonsense is amusing?

I have seen the original Thread. It was a revelation. Wit. Flair. Discussion about the actual game. Taunts, gloating, a bitter compulsion to make one's enemy feel the humiliation of defeat. The joy of pixelated carnage. I found fond descriptions of fields full of burning wreckage and destroyed pixeltruppen.

But also, more importantly, I found a wonderful, naive novelty. There was certainly toilet humour, but it all meant so much more. The original denizens were like primates dancing around the primeval fire, amazed at their own newfound powers of creation and destruction. Certainly, they ate each other's lice and touched yourselves in a manner that is not acceptable when in company; but I believe that it is precisely because the thread was beyond the pale that it was able to achieve so much, to move beyond the merely mundane into an ascended state of poor taste and self importance.

And yet, here you are, Boo Radley (if 'Boo' is indeed a name), the triumphs of the past scattered behind you like the bodies of so many mutilated toy überfritzes. Nothing has really changed, but this is precisely the problem. You can contiue to make light of urine (heaven knows, I do), but the utopian impulse has past you by; you are still a simple ape, condemned to scratch yourself in an arena of spectacle and definition and wonder why you can no longer smell the choking black smoke of progress.

From where I am standing, I can piss on you from a considerable height with ease. Were I entitled, I would challenge you and beat some sense into you in the field, but alas, your station makes you immune fom such intereference. You will continue to blithely ignore my falling urine as I shall attempt to ignore yours, sheltered as you are by walls of privelege that the founders never intended. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

YOU SEE! YOU SEE NOW Mensch you whining imposter!

Look upon the words of a MASTER of the Scottish dialect ... and DESPAIR!

Mind you we're none too happy ourselves ... OGSF is back and that CAN'T be good.

Joe

Sae Jooe, ye want tae maky mae laugf wi yer speech impairit yerself! I nae' goo as faur ah' saye' aae wer' Scottish, buh' aae kinnae noot say aae dinnae lik Gaelic! Gin ye’re wantin mae tae stoop, OGSF gin ah' tae saye soo, but dinna caa miself wot yer saye, quit yer blatherin ye glaikit!

Originally posted by OGSF:

Oh, go play it on your kazoo, you woad painted fondler of goat and goat related paraphenalia. I sent the file last night, long BEFORE you posted your mushroom inspired gibberish.

But, knowing you (DOWN, Bauhaus!), you had your forefingers crammed so tightly up your gaping nostrils, you couldn't hit the "Check E-Mail" button.

Originally posted by Aguirre:

From where I am standing, I can piss on you from a considerable height with ease.

Just be careful which way the wind is blowing ego-man...

Roight... now, who's up for a jolly sing-song...

You don't tug on Superman's cape,

You don't piss into the wind, (yeah I know, it's called adaptation)

You don't pull the mask of that ol' Lone Ranger,

And you don't mess around with Boo...

Grr... it started off well enough