Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My post will not be edited for the one from Belgium who misspelled my misspelling. Why? Because the word is French . It is a silly language, and it deserves to be misspelled. Come to think of it, it ought to be 'misspelt'. If the Germans had won the war, at least we wouldn't have had to put up with this sort of thing. Perhaps Churchill should have considered this before making such a fuss over Poland.

In conclusion: Non-phonetic spelling is silly. Except for Orange , which the Germans keep and would have kept. Because it's cool.

Edited to remove a typo. Hmph.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Be quiet! Shut the hell up!

At last you're making sense, you tottering nitwit. Even if the True Purpose of this Thread, hatred and animosity, has become hidden under a debris of a caricature of a parody of a spoof of pastiche of a farce, it is still the Mutha Beautiful Thread and if I had my way, well, let's not go there. It's slippery.

What was I on about? Oh yes. Shut the hell up! I'm trying to get some. Sleep! Don't let the bedbugs rip your head off.

Sigh. You bastards are still here?

I'll buy a beer for anyone in Chicago next Monday.

(<font size="-8">Some restrictions apply. Offer not valid in all states. See end-user agreement for further details. Do not use while sleeping. Warning: May cause drowsiness. Any acceptance of this Offer, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe. Buyer makes no warranty as to quality or condition of the Offer. All Offers are final. Offerer takes no responsibility for impact of Offer on any third party. Care should be taken when lifting this Offer, since its mass, and thus its weight, is dependent on its velocity relative to the user. Offer may be rescinded without notice. MrSpkr does not discriminate against anyone from any country, province or state in the world, on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, regulatory official status, competitor status, sexual orientation, and marital or family status, or on any other basis or status. He hates you all equally and thoroughly. MrSpkr makes no express or implied warranties whatsoever by relating to either the accuracy or completeness of this Offer. This Offer may not be recycled or reused without the express written authorization of MrSpkr. Persons accepting this Offer waive any and all claims against MrSpkr relating to this acceptance and agree to indemnify and hold harmless MrSpkr against any and all claims resulting from or arising out of the acceptance of said Offer. MrSpkr reserves the right to alter the content of the Offer in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such alterations. It is the responsibility of those accepting the Offer to ensure their specific use of any substances in the offer does not infringe on local laws, acts, regulations, patents or other third party rights. This offer has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Offer is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition. Other restrictions or conditions may apply.</font size>)

For Seanachai, I'll even pour one on Joe's head.

It'd be an improvement.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

(<font size="-8">Some restrictions apply. Offer not valid in all states. See end-user agreement for further details. Do not use while sleeping. Warning: May cause drowsiness. Any acceptance of this Offer, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe. Buyer makes no warranty as to quality or condition of the Offer. All Offers are final. Offerer takes no responsibility for impact of Offer on any third party. Care should be taken when lifting this Offer, since its mass, and thus its weight, is dependent on its velocity relative to the user. Offer may be rescinded without notice. MrSpkr does not discriminate against anyone from any country, province or state in the world, on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, regulatory official status, competitor status, sexual orientation, and marital or family status, or on any other basis or status. He hates you all equally and thoroughly. MrSpkr makes no express or implied warranties whatsoever by relating to either the accuracy or completeness of this Offer. This Offer may not be recycled or reused without the express written authorization of MrSpkr. Persons accepting this Offer waive any and all claims against MrSpkr relating to this acceptance and agree to indemnify and hold harmless MrSpkr against any and all claims resulting from or arising out of the acceptance of said Offer. MrSpkr reserves the right to alter the content of the Offer in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such alterations. It is the responsibility of those accepting the Offer to ensure their specific use of any substances in the offer does not infringe on local laws, acts, regulations, patents or other third party rights. This offer has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Offer is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition. Other restrictions or conditions may apply.</font size>)

AAAK!!! s'th' LAWYAERS! Roon! Hyde!! Quik, Poot yer name 'on th' stoof ye knik'd

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Sigh. You bastards are still here?

I'll buy a beer for anyone in Chicago next Monday.

For Seanachai, I'll even pour one on Joe's head.

It'd be an improvement.

Steve

You are SUCH an idiot ... anyone who would WASTE a perfectly good beer like that ... I tell you it takes an Okie to demonstrate TRUE idiocy.

Joe

Originally posted by [TGD] mensch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

AAAK!!! s'th' LAWYAERS! Roon! Hyde!! Quik, Poot yer name 'on th' stoof ye knik'd </font>

But Joe, or was that butt Joe....if you send Mensch to coventry for being annoying, you would have to send MrSpkr for his annoying disclaimer and Boo for being....Boo and Seanachai for his jolly annoying singsongs and well, this could go on and on......the fact is.....EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS ANNOYING!!!!! Maybe we are all in Coventry and we don't know it?

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

... and cleavage.

There is such a thing as good and bad cleavage though

Good cleavage - Salma Hayek, Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum, Buffy

Bad cleavage - Boo, builders, Boo, Boo </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Ladies and the rest of you lot of the MBT,

As promised, the announcement has been released. There will shortly be more ways to kill the lot of you.

Ways to kill Peng Members

Enjoy...

Oh yippee... I can't wait to surround innocent villages & massacre the occupants

Reminds me, I wonder when BFC will do Combat Mission: Rwanda?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And why am I not surprised that you zeroed right in on the fine print?

Just doing my job, Boo. The bill is in the mail.

Steve </font>