Announcing: CMETO

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bumping this.

I can't let it languish down on page 2.

I'm having MUCH too much fun playing my 'new' CM game and strongly advise everyone to add this mega-mod to their CM collection. Just don't accidentally overwrite the original CMAK when you do!

A great addition and finally the ability to use the features of CMAK in the CMBO theater. Thanks a bunch for this fine mod. First one I played was "Saving Pvt. Ryan". ;)

Now, question, where can I get more "campaign" type mods. The ones that interlink several senarios together. This mod only came with like "five". I need bunches more. smile.gif

Sorry David--I thought that you included winter BMPS for guns. In any case, I could probably "borrow" the winter BMPs from CMAK or CMBB, if I knew what numbers they are. (If I had to go to CMBBB I would also have to know its BMP #s, if different from CMAK).

My "good problem" may come from the fact that I read and follow the installation instructions. I may have picked up a bunch of winter mods by copying over my regular CMAK BMP file (which has winter mods added) after installing the game, but before installing the ETO files. If that is the case, I need the winter PAK 40 for both games.

[ June 03, 2005, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: KG_Jag ]

David I

Just thought I'd drop by and say, 'nice job' smile.gif

I'm probably going to run my next campaign using CMAK-ETO, and possibly the next club v club tournament I'm imminently about to organise.

You will of course be invited along to both (as an honoured guest), when details are firmed up.

Cheers

Vulture

[ June 03, 2005, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Vulture-suc4 ]

David thanks for putting up the three new winter gun mods. However, it appears that the entire problem has not been solved.

I pulled up the German side on the battle CSDT-St. Vith. After installing your new gun mods, the following German units still appear without whitewash:

SPOILER ALERT

**************************************************************************************************

1. 75 mm ATG (PAK 40)

2. Sdkz 7

3. SPW 251/16

4. StuH 42

5. Wespe (although I believe there is a frosted version)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

KG-Jag,

1. I really don't understand why the 75 Pak 40 AT gun didn't appear if you just downloaded and installed. Are you sure you installed it? If you unzipped it into the CMETO BMP file it would appear as a folder, you would then have to open that and copy/paste the BMPs into your BMP file.

2. COMMODS

3. I'm not sure that one has ever been successfully done for CMAK - the BMP's are different than CMBB - you might want to put out a "Can someone do this" on the forum.

4. CMMODs

DavidI

David I double checked my install of the Pak 40 in ETO and no change--still no winter textures. I also installed the BMPS in my regular CMAK BMP file. Checking it in the form of a QB, I got the same result: no winter Pak 40. So it is my guess that you have got the wrong BMP numbers for the PAK 40. I haven't yet checked on the other two guns you posted.

Also I could not find #2 and #4 on CMODS--at least not in CMAK.

Yes--I have seperate installations of CMAK and ETO per the installation instructions. Each has its own folder withing my Program Files folder.

I placed the BMPs from your three most recent mods into the respective BMP files for each game (one for CMAK and one for ETO). Nothing was overwriten. The PAK 40 winter mod did not show up in ETO. It did not show up in Italy under CMAK.

I'm wondering if the BMPS you used apply to early war PAK 40 or one from a theater other than Italy. Perhaps they are not for the PAK 40 at all.

[ June 04, 2005, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: KG_Jag ]