Announcing: CMETO

Originally posted by Antman:

Philippe wrote:

"There are two kinds of terrain files in CMAK -- North African and Italian."

Off-topic, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to have North African terrain in

CMAK after July 1943? i.e is there a 'trick'?

Currently working on Modern Middle East battle

for CMAK.....

Thanks, anyone....

Regards,

Matt

What do you mean ? To get terrain with palm trees, flat top floor houses and such thing like that after May 1943 ? Definitively not!

But you can switch parameters for Italy July 1943

with sand or arid terrains without pine trees and houses. About, I already posted at www.cmmods.com 10 new terrains for CM games ; look at CMAK side.

Pat

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

I tried to make a battle with ETO involving American Airbourne but I cannot. Doesnt matter the date. Any ideas?

With ETO mods installed (preferably with McMMM mod installer from CMMODS.com), just set in battle parameters theater to "italy", "grassy" terrain, date to july 1943, then purchase US airborne type, then switch to any later date. I assume you have something in mind starting in june 1944? That´s how it goes generally...

That´s the only way to purchase real US airborne in CMAK, as it´s assumed they weren´t anymore used after the july 1943 sicily air drops.

Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

I tried to make a battle with ETO involving American Airbourne but I cannot. Doesnt matter the date. Any ideas?

If you choose March 44 in the CMAK editor you will get the 44 TO&E for Normandy airborne units.

After choosing your allied units you can then change the date to your battle date I believe.

Originally posted by John N:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

If you choose March 44 in the CMAK editor you will get the 44 TO&E for Normandy airborne units.

After choosing your allied units you can then change the date to your battle date I believe. </font>

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...