Announcing: CMETO

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that on some scenarios in the ETO mod, the map is still showing as Italy. I edited one scenario and changed terrain from "All Combined" to "Italy" and it made the France map appear. However, I wasn't sure what other effects doing this might have had. Presumably it might remove some vital map terrain.

Does anyone know if it is okay to just change this setting in the editor? If not, what are the potential problems?

Cpl Steiner,

Well the allies are wearing winter stuff, you just have to look kinda close. The Americans are wearing gloves and scarfs and have snow on their boots. The CW guys are wearing gloves and lined leather vests.

There are mods for the Americans at CMMODs with winter white parkas, but I didn't include them in the mod mix I povided for CMETO - you got what I use. I don't think there are any CW winter white mods.

Actually the amount of winter white gear for the Germans is overstated in the mods I put out.

By far the most common winter apparel for both sides, in the real thing, was the wool overcoat.

CM does not allow for overcoats in their hardcoding - something to do for CMX2?

DavidI

Originally posted by David I:

Michael,

Not lined? Not leather? Not a vest? Not worn by CW troops? There weren't any CW troops? :confused:

I await the glow of the light of your knowledge to dispell the darkness of my ignorance.

DavidI

Sure. 29.95 Canadian for Dressed to Kill, and I'll throw in shipping. Canuck is yours for 19.99 US and I'll throw in shipping.

;)

I'm trying my first CMETO PBEM and am running into a problem. My opponent has sent me a setup for one of the scenarios in the pack, but when I go to open it I get the error message that we're not running the same version of CM.

I've tried to work around the problem a couple ways and here's what I get.

Open PBEM in CMETO: error message on splashscreen that we're not running the same version of CM. (I'm on CMAK v. 1.03 and CMETO v. 1.0)

Open PBEM in CMAK: game opens up to Allied set-up, but with CMAK mods, not CMETO

Open HSG-A Hard Lesson in CMETO as single player, Allied side: uses CMETO mods.

What fixes do my opponent and I need to try?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...