• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey David I, are you in here?

My CMAK Google Map project is up to 100 scenarios. I've captured all the scenarios that come on the CMAK game CD, and now I want to capture all the scenarios on your CMETO pack.

Each location on my map includes a hyper-link to where the scenario can be downloaded, but the CMETO ones have me perplexed. Should I link to this thread at battlefront.com, or are there better places to download the CMETO scenarios.

Check out HSG N Barkmann's Corner for an example of how I did one CMETO scenario. Right now, that's the westernmost Normandy scenario on the CMAK Google Map

Alsatian,

That is a very interesting project you got going there.

The scenarios provided in CMETO were from the old Scenario Depot and I added them as a "get started quick" item. If you take a look at the first few pages of this thread you will see that I caused quite a row that I did not intend. Indeed I wish that I did not include that option, and I didn't when I put out CMNormandy.

As to the problems you are having with "capturing" these scenarios from the CMETO site, I'm not sure how that works. I do know that all those scenarios and most/all the scenarios from the old Scenario Depot are available at CMMODs by "Birdgunner" (I think).

Again, you have an interesting project going on.

Keep it up.

DavidI

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's great to be able to play the ETO with the AK engine: I'm just curious about the Chambois scenario, where the Poles collide with the 2.Pz... From what I understood the Poles armour have no separate bmp maps, isn't it? Pity, since in my CMBO this same scenario looks terrific, at least for the modded armours...

As a last thought, I cannot see why both in SD II or in PG sites they don't make it easier to find the scenarios creating a different category, e.g. Modded CM, or plainly CMETO...

[ March 06, 2007, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Gen Von Television ]

• 2 months later...

This mod sounds very interesting and as my b-day is coming up I was thinking about getting CMAK - to complete the set so to speak.

Can you tell me the following:

- Are there any missing vehicles that were present in CMBO that do not exist in CMAK due the different theatre's/timeframes?

- How many ETO scenarios are included in the mod?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Colonel J Lee:

Barkhorn1x:

There are no King Tigers, American M-36 Jacksons (with the 90 mm gun), nor British Cromwells. Everything else is there.

Thanks for the response. The KTs and the Jacksons were pretty rare - and the Cromwell should have been ;) . So I can live w/ that.

How many scenarios do we have out there that can be played w/ this mod?

Thanks.

I agree with bark,

I dont mind not seeing KTs and Jacksons and the like but Cromwells would have been nice.

I have not tried this myself in CMAK or CMETO but can Allied Armour move thru the Normandy Hedges like they do in CMBO during late July and Aug.

David,

I installed everything and it was a breeze! Great instructions and everything looks great.

ONE QUESTION: should I have deleted the BMP files that were in the duplicate (CMETO) BMP Folder (the original BMP files that came with CMAK)? I did not get a "yes" to replacing all files prompt when installing CMETO. Let me know if it will effect viewing the mods or not. THANKS. Great work, again!