Announcing: CMETO

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 3rd

"The first snowfall on this part of the world has claimed one life and caused extensive damage to properties. Puntland, northeastern part of Somalia has never recorded snowfall before last night when snow storms with high winds destroyed homes in Rako town.

The storm left a blanket of snow on the ground, something residents had never seen in their lives before. Aside from this unexplained snowfall on this tropical land, Somalia has experienced very strange weather in the past few months."

mathaba.net news

Keep the desert whitewash.

I can't get CMBO scenarios and operations I download to work with CMETO. Is there a reason for this? Must it be a CMAK file only? I tried just changing the .cmb to .cmh for the operations, but, that didn't work either. How do I get CMBO scenarios/operations to work with CMETO that I download from the Scenario Depot?

Thanks in advance, just found this thread and have your link bookmarked for reference this evening.

~~~~~

As an aside, on the subject of Scenario Depot maps, I have to confess I've been guilty of both DL'ing them and forgettng to comment as well as using the maps and developing usually smaller battles out of the larger scenarios or sometimes the reverse... I am assuing that modification for personal use is not a problem. If it is, or even maybe to solve other issues, why not just lock them as tournement games? ISTR you can lock a scenario that way.

Originally posted by KG_Jag:

David thanks for putting up the three new winter gun mods. However, it appears that the entire problem has not been solved.

I pulled up the German side on the battle CSDT-St. Vith.

Just so you know, Version 4 of this battle is out, (Version 3 is in this pack) so if your going to play that battle I'd suggest getting that version from the Sceanrio Depot. ;)

Originally posted by David I:

KG Jag,

EEEEEKKKKK! :eek:

I am mortified! I used the wrong BMP numbers for the late war AT Guns! redface.gif I have corrected them at CMMODS.

I sincerly appologize for any inconvience this may have caused you.

I will go crawl in a hole now..... redface.gif

DavidI

So am I right that these are in the German Guns section of a certain David Inglett (aka David I)?

If not, where can we find them on CMMODS?