Take a Peng Challenge and call me in the morning

Mace

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wartgamer:

Oh Joy! I did a Peng thread postie.

Oh Joy indeed. We, the management, would like to thank you for brightening up our otherwise meaningless lives with your rapier like wit. For an encore, perhaps you would indulge us by performing a request. Please cut your own throat and bleed out before us.

[... carefully lifting each hoof for another search...]

They seek him here,

They seek him there,

Those donkies seek him everywhere.

Is he in heaven?

Or is he in hell?

That damned elusive Pimplenel!

[... ponders a smallish blemish for a moment]

*sniff* .... all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hoof. Oh, oh, oh!

Sound familiar?

[waving a frantic hoof]

Out, damned spot! out, I say!--One: two: why,

then, 'tis time to do't.--Hell is murky!--Fie, my

lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we

fear who knows it, when none can call our power to

account?--Yet who would have thought the old twit

to have had so much wart in him.

Don't even think about making nice. I made you look extra stupid in that other thread. You know, the other one. The one with all the stuff in it.

Look pal it’s all very nice watching you & the ‘lads’ rollicking around in the hay, pulling each others hair, comparing… ‘things’… but this here is a CHALLENGE thread

Either get a PROPER location, an email address & a pair OR go hang out with the waffles or sumfink

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wartgamer:

Don't even think about making nice. I made you look extra stupid in that other thread. You know, the other one. The one with all the stuff in it.

Look pal it’s all very nice watching you & the ‘lads’ rollicking around in the hay, pulling each others hair, comparing… ‘things’… but this here is a CHALLENGE thread

Either get a PROPER location, an email address & a pair OR go hang out with the waffles or sumfink </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

He's a Nuuuu Yawker, what else can you expect?

There is a certain amount of inate intelligence present, and a good command of the written English word, so he cannot be an incarnation. Let's keep him in the petri dish, and see what other spores he spawns.

Nu-Yawker, is that something like that nu-metal I keep hearing about?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Either get a PROPER location, an email address & a pair OR go hang out with the waffles or sumfink </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

He's a Nuuuu Yawker, what else can you expect?

There is a certain amount of inate intelligence present, and a good command of the written English word, so he cannot be an incarnation. Let's keep him in the petri dish, and see what other spores he spawns.

Nu-Yawker, is that something like that nu-metal I keep hearing about? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I hereby declare my protohuman love for Wartgamer.

Don't even think about making nice. I made you look extra stupid in that other thread. You know, the other one. The one with all the stuff in it. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I hereby declare my protohuman love for Wartgamer.

Don't even think about making nice. I made you look extra stupid in that other thread. You know, the other one. The one with all the stuff in it. </font>

PRIAPUS (pl. PRIAPI and PRIAPUSES) = lecherous male (from the Greek god of male fertility)

What is with this accusing everyone that joins these threads of being someone else? Is it not enough that most people here are all warmongering misfits that have no real lives? They must also include some paranoia to add intringue?

And Dale, do you make the pizzas or do you just deliver them in your Ford Fiesta?

[ February 26, 2005, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

*serious post for a moment*

Hi there.

Some of you may remember me from a few months back. Just wanted to drop in and (a) say hi to you all (B) explain why I havent been around. Put simply, I'm homeless at the moment, and dont really have the time, money or access to post a lot right now. Life can be a little unfair at times. Hope you all are having a better few months than me. Anyway, I seem to have gotten a little part time job, so things may be on their way back. I'll post when I can, and hopefully things will have settled down enough before too long so that I can post and hopefully play a few games with you guys.

Till then, take care of yourselves.

Nightwatch

*Now returning you to your regularly schedualed hatred and mayhem*

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

*serious post for a moment*

Hi there.

Some of you may remember me from a few months back. Just wanted to drop in and (a) say hi to you all (B) explain why I havent been around. Put simply, I'm homeless at the moment, and dont really have the time, money or access to post a lot right now. Life can be a little unfair at times. Hope you all are having a better few months than me. Anyway, I seem to have gotten a little part time job, so things may be on their way back. I'll post when I can, and hopefully things will have settled down enough before too long so that I can post and hopefully play a few games with you guys.

Till then, take care of yourselves.

Nightwatch

*Now returning you to your regularly schedualed hatred and mayhem*

Sorry to hear that Nightwatch, I wish you all the best with the job and hope everything goes your way soon....You have somewhere warm to sleep?