Take a Peng Challenge and call me in the morning

Mace

Forghettaboutit. When you are up, you never think about what its like to be down. When you are down. You are always looking up.

Wait. When you are down and out ..you are always looking up...and in... Err....

No. Thats not it.

Maybe some liquor might help.

I think I got it now. Ahem. Remember!, At least you got your health. That, and those French Fries from the Dumpster. Amen.

[ February 26, 2005, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wartgamer:

PRIAPUS (pl. PRIAPI and PRIAPUSES) = lecherous male (from the Greek god of male fertility)

What is with this accusing everyone that joins these threads of being someone else? Is it not enough that most people here are all warmongering misfits that have no real lives? They must also include some paranoia to add intringue?

And Dale, do you make the pizzas or do you just deliver them in your Ford Fiesta?

You got it, it is what makes my life complete...how about youself?

Life is good then...of course I'm assuming....

You still need to supply an Email address in your Profile, or no one in here...besides me of course...will respond to your ravings. Consider it a right of passage into a world of fellow war-mongering miscreants.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You're still talking to that guy? I didn't know you were that lonely and needing human contact.

Who said anything about human contact ?

Give me a good dog, a bottle of Stolis, a comfortable room, and a box of doughnuts. That's all I need, life is complicated enough.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You're still talking to that guy? I didn't know you were that lonely and needing human contact.

Give me a good dog, a bottle of Stolis, a comfortable room, and a box of doughnuts. That's all I need, life is complicated enough. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Umm Seanachai, hate to break this to you but it's Friday. About 5:00 PM. Think you missed a couple of days there...

Lad, if I didn't experience them, they never happened! Anything the rest of you did during that period was a collective hallucination. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Give me a good dog, a bottle of Stolis, a comfortable room, and a box of doughnuts. That's all I need, life is complicated enough. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Umm Seanachai, hate to break this to you but it's Friday. About 5:00 PM. Think you missed a couple of days there...

Lad, if I didn't experience them, they never happened! Anything the rest of you did during that period was a collective hallucination. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

"PUT ME THROUGH TO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE F**K THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!"

Thank you for your Post. Here on the Peng Challenge Thread, your posts are sublimely unimportant to us.

You were an annoying, weeping pustule on the R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson thread, and I see nothing you've posted here to dissuade me from my impression that you need to spend a night in the 'tool box'.

Bugger off like a good lad, now, or we'll have to shove a sharp spike up the arse of the Veruca Fairy.

Dalem: Lewis? Do you really think? He occasionally showed some wisps of intelligence. Check out Wart's posts on the RIP thread...doesn't much read like Lewis.

Now, off on fulsome, feathered wings of feckless purpose to do Nidan's turn...maybe I'll do Boo's, as well.

But I will be back...

But he does have a rotten useless "gnarled root", or so I hear.

I may, but you're not going to be allowed to mouth, touch, or kiss it, frankly, no matter how much you choose to go on about it.

Since 'learning to live with disappointment' is probably your greatest life achievement to date, I'm sure that you'll be able to fit this into the gallery of failures that adorn the 'trophy wall' of your inner self.

Now, sod off. Stikkypixie mumbling on about his bedtime is more interesting than your posts.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, off on fulsome, feathered wings of feckless purpose to do Nidan's turn...maybe I'll do Boo's, as well.

"Oh Frabjous day! Calloo callay!!!" A turn from Seanachai??? I should clean up around here. Maybe do a load of delicates.* Whatever shall I wear?

*Speaking of which, Seanachai is quite a load of delicates, himself, wouldn't you all say?

You lot are as dense as they come ... allow me to explain it to you ONCE AGAIN.

3.1416) If an SSN hasn't an email or location in their profile we don't responds to their posts.

ibid) The location is important so that we don't have more Australians, I think that's obvious.

FIFA) The email is important because this is the Peng CHALLENGE Thread and it'll be bloody damned difficult to challenge without one won't it just now.

SMG) This is an, admittedly small, effort to keep the trollers and former Coventry escapees out. They must at least work up enough effort to MAKE UP an email and location.

&&&^&&&) If you respond to them you encourage them to keep posting ... this is what we in the Mortgage business refer to as a "Bad Thing" ... Boo Radley likely uses the same expression but it has a FAR different meaning in his case.

Show a little discipline lads, if you must respond then at least do it in the fourth person ... That WartLamer is a right tosser so he is.

If you must you must but I INSIST that you at least make sport of his name. I'm not particularly happy with my choice.

Joe

----------------- Play-By-Email Data Follows This Line -----------------

/1^7890-=q$wree$k.dj+Wgbv.Uhcty*u23iU(op[]'klkjBh456-nz,k56yHBS)1jKeyc2@

x@8TyJWmZvWskc5ekqok2V8U59zf4s000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000001Z6QiFO6Bfd8aRN0EjksKZ8UkXd@JcW4hKgevPHumj

oITfjs0AGBBk17TyQb8jBw3WGxLQ2LzNJ5as2493XWkxA7q

Pig9fnVeXm0uBH4epn0BL4Kx1yxChtJ7s2938zzUxa@5@zd4y6lLlMapxFopDsa0ApHdbZKU

iAW?kIqHcGXmpRHQMcS1k9XM8ysYJAbetnP@j77kpEw950ldbXPI5z8IiPkQMxM8k7YQG97@

YiPVLhxc0j6N1jDl4SY3JWSh?nrHVEPSdD3GWFsZxrgxEwmU7zztd0ixSTfwbYlr@I62vLYj

ES?eRCT02VFMtR4PqrFXt?t6eMT9wIaDC65kVcqE6VqoyR001L1sz00CBs5ESPHsBx8fOwos

GPj9PUP27Avc8DRXg7t6VdTsKYA4@YQP2nz3JunJ7HJqqBwJBqbFHf?ZZf0RmfI01A12DQvg

b2PRcKPjWDWNzTI?4K2fzvUGLcFLwf06V?mBGg9oYU5QA4CRDzzzzzc0llzzlJMYsA79APZ0

d5669Ui4DSqQ16A2zj@snut?9YPJAaXkQ2Ta2x0PVvo2qZuI@OLrOjXz6qgZ7NVep3EMFBNQ

3piyo00foJcO90ZSvrA8nD@Ug9h0LYAF5mqAnQhv9ijs25U5KbKueKmQS10Y3IMtZBI2JHlK

TZEY;

0ADHPU

---------------------- End of Play-By-Email Data -----------------------

zIcfdKrw8l?fC5DdBQWGud51okro1GuHVepgW4pqSecyLU?6VvZjY8dz14P44phR?dKrY2SW

KcMBUQj2O6qa@CwlpfD?y?tWdDRgleGsnGA2ufA0F5RxvL?vLJkQOJub@yUDqBXuwfaD?hXs

1aCMVjTbNirQAUoTiC2E?0QNV49tE?3LaAkdhHLpG1l9d4jaaEIozkCuQQfdGEzyNhxTOrMl

?di70xLkGyDRNabwF2PHmxYtTnhMEEA1iozR2aYz@06UWtUeazeNyFgnO@nqt@8sRDL2dPMc

[ February 26, 2005, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

[ February 26, 2007, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

[ February 26, 2005, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

&&&^&&&) If you respond to them you encourage them to keep posting ... this is what we in the Mortgage business refer to as a "Bad Thing" ... Boo Radley likely uses the same expression but it has a FAR different meaning in his case.

Joe

"Bad Thing!

You make my heart sing.

You make everything... groovy.

Bad thing"

You mean like that, Joey?