There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Here's one for you, Joe

brutish vile barbed Joe

waddles agedly, tartly

hags rattle warmly

Actually not bad up to the last line ... and that really sucked. All in all better than we expected of you.

Joe </font>

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Did I mention today that mortgage bankers suck almost as bad as the tax guy?

Just checking.

Steve

May we assume from the above that you have a credit score threatening to dip below 300 and a debt to income ratio approaching unity?

Just checking.

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Did I mention today that mortgage bankers suck almost as bad as the tax guy?

Just checking.

Steve

May we assume from the above that you have a credit score threatening to dip below 300 and a debt to income ratio approaching unity?

Just checking.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and on that note, I wish to recognize the arrival of my Squire, R Leete, to the stature of Knighthood.

Well, it's about time! After that aborted attempt to palm me off on our dear departed king (the Meeks shall inherit the cess), I was beginning to think I'd have to make a career out of it. I do believe I still hold the record at longest running squire. Had you been kind enough to die from any of your spate of life threatening illnesses (do you have any idea how much it costs to buy those infected postcards?), I'd lay claim to permanent squire.

In recognition of his singular inability to defeat me in a PBEM (I won the only game we ever played, which was just sad, because he should have swept me into the sea), and his many fine rants of late, I raise him up to Knight of the Cesspool.

I'll refresh your conviently failing memory. I plastered your British goons all over the landscape (with my oh-so-gamey Hummel) in our first game. Back in the days of CM:BO. Remember, now? *Boom*, house and squad vanish in cloud of blood and dust ring a bell? You only won the last one because I surrendered out of pity for you. I was hoping to earn some brownie points for that, but whoever said you were the nice one has never had to endure you as a squire.

R Leete, you're a Knight now. Go piss on some of the lackwits and laugh at their hurt expressions.

Care to be a little less vague? No one has a bladder big enough to cover even a third of the lackwits around here. I will, however, consume some asparagus in order to "perfume" some of the vilest among the crowd.

Oh, and Boo? It was the fourth grade, you dolt. Just for that, I'm buying another Tiger in our next game.

Oh, and on that note, I wish to recognize the arrival of my Squire, R Leete, to the stature of Knighthood.

Well, it's about time! After that aborted attempt to palm me off on our dear departed king (the Meeks shall inherit the cess), I was beginning to think I'd have to make a career out of it. I do believe I still hold the record at longest running squire. Had you been kind enough to die from any of your spate of life threatening illnesses (do you have any idea how much it costs to buy those infected postcards?), I'd lay claim to permanent squire.

In recognition of his singular inability to defeat me in a PBEM (I won the only game we ever played, which was just sad, because he should have swept me into the sea), and his many fine rants of late, I raise him up to Knight of the Cesspool.

I'll refresh your conviently failing memory. I plastered your British goons all over the landscape (with my oh-so-gamey Hummel) in our first game. Back in the days of CM:BO. Remember, now? *Boom*, house and squad vanish in cloud of blood and dust ring a bell? You only won the last one because I surrendered out of pity for you. I was hoping to earn some brownie points for that, but whoever said you were the nice one has never had to endure you as a squire.

R Leete, you're a Knight now. Go piss on some of the lackwits and laugh at their hurt expressions.

Care to be a little less vague? No one has a bladder big enough to cover even a third of the lackwits around here. I will, however, consume some asparagus in order to "perfume" some of the vilest among the crowd.

Oh, and Boo? It was the fourth grade, you dolt. Just for that, I'm buying another Tiger in our next game.

Guest konrad

lenakonrad ... KNOCK IT OFF DAMNIT! Post something original, all these damn pictures are putting me off my feed.

anarchy1.gif

Guest konrad

lenakonrad ... KNOCK IT OFF DAMNIT! Post something original, all these damn pictures are putting me off my feed.

anarchy1.gif

Some o'yoo bastarrrds might like tae tak a wee gander here. (Click on "Elite Force" thain "Elite Force WWII") (Pillock)

Ah took delivery o' tha British Paratrooper, tha 101st Paratrooper an' tha Ranger sodjer thus evenin'. Detail as brilliant. No' lak yoo bastarrrds. Yoo lot are lak snot filled condoms burstin' ain tha midday sun.

Tha wee lassies excaipted o' course.

[ April 16, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Some o'yoo bastarrrds might like tae tak a wee gander here. (Click on "Elite Force" thain "Elite Force WWII") (Pillock)

Ah took delivery o' tha British Paratrooper, tha 101st Paratrooper an' tha Ranger sodjer thus evenin'. Detail as brilliant. No' lak yoo bastarrrds. Yoo lot are lak snot filled condoms burstin' ain tha midday sun.

[ April 16, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font>

It's nice to be loved:

...And if we really want to ban uselss things, the first to go should be the Peng threads. One of those is about 10,000 times more useless than all of Frunze's worst posts combined.
Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Mace

It's nice to be loved:

...And if we really want to ban uselss things, the first to go should be the Peng threads. One of those is about 10,000 times more useless than all of Frunze's worst posts combined.
Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Mace

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Snipped drivel.........

Dear Mr. Leete.

I shall be the first to slay your troops in pixelated combat since your elevation / demotion - you chose - to Kaniggetthood. You may select forces etc, as befits an ex-squire of the gnome.

Noba.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Snipped drivel.........

Dear Mr. Leete.

I shall be the first to slay your troops in pixelated combat since your elevation / demotion - you chose - to Kaniggetthood. You may select forces etc, as befits an ex-squire of the gnome.

Noba.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Isn't that nice. They're sort of like expensive G.I. Joes, right? Well, when you're done playing with them, do you think you could see fit to send me a move, you marble mouthed, doll dressing, bathtub bubble biting, little Welsh Nancy-boy?

Originally posted by OGSF:

Isn't that nice. They're sort of like expensive G.I. Joes, right? Well, when you're done playing with them, do you think you could see fit to send me a move, you marble mouthed, doll dressing, bathtub bubble biting, little Welsh Nancy-boy?

Guest konrad

This is beginning to look a lot like the last days of king Meeks.

Joe

Oh ,you will like me to go ,don't you?

Well ,I will consider that...

king-penguin-chick.jpg

Guest konrad

Joe

king-penguin-chick.jpg

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Joe

</font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Joe

</font>