There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

R_Leete , welcome to the fold, and whatever other dubious distinctions are involved. Being cut from the apron strings of the Bard must be joyous and horrible all at the same time.

A Haiku in your honor (or your ignominy, which ever is applicable:

depressions soften dryly,

spellbound lustful sting

grains of sand gape, wet

You got a program that does that doncha? Come on, you can be honest with us, we won't think less of you ... we couldn't after all. It's one of those freeware, "Make a Highcoup In Your Own Home" programs isn't it?

As to R_Leete, {sniff} ... it seems only yesterday he was toddling around in his poopy droopy pants ... oh wait ... that WAS yesterday. Nonetheless, congratulations lad, you're a Knight now and nothing less ... of course you're nothing MORE than that either.

Joe </font>

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R_Leete , welcome to the fold, and whatever other dubious distinctions are involved. Being cut from the apron strings of the Bard must be joyous and horrible all at the same time.

spellbound lustful sting

grains of sand gape, wet

You got a program that does that doncha? Come on, you can be honest with us, we won't think less of you ... we couldn't after all. It's one of those freeware, "Make a Highcoup In Your Own Home" programs isn't it?

As to R_Leete, {sniff} ... it seems only yesterday he was toddling around in his poopy droopy pants ... oh wait ... that WAS yesterday. Nonetheless, congratulations lad, you're a Knight now and nothing less ... of course you're nothing MORE than that either.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

Japanese martial arts, eh? How many fingertips are you missing, Nidan-san?

You're thinking of the Yakusa , you dolt.

I have all my fingers, but not all my marbles, which are not required anyway.

Originally posted by PondScum:

Japanese martial arts, eh? How many fingertips are you missing, Nidan-san?

You're thinking of the Yakusa , you dolt.

I have all my fingers, but not all my marbles, which are not required anyway.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Woot! When, oh Lars, shall you, I, dalem and Papa Khan once again roam the lake, swilling fine South African wines?

It might be best to wait a little while.

Got to love Minnesota, all four seasons in a week.

Record heat and brushfires on Monday, rain and hail on Tuesday, freezing rain and snow tonight, locust and frogs will no doubt be here by the weekend.

Feh.

SSN Hint Of The Day: If you have to give blood, at least make a big show of it.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Woot! When, oh Lars, shall you, I, dalem and Papa Khan once again roam the lake, swilling fine South African wines?

It might be best to wait a little while.

Got to love Minnesota, all four seasons in a week.

Record heat and brushfires on Monday, rain and hail on Tuesday, freezing rain and snow tonight, locust and frogs will no doubt be here by the weekend.

Feh.

SSN Hint Of The Day: If you have to give blood, at least make a big show of it.

Now sod off.

: Speaking very softly " No, no, Boo , its not a table saw. Please take this glass of water," He has been neglecting to take the psychotropic perscription again. "Now, now Boo , sit down quietly, and put on this jacket" Quickly, he's placid again "Don't be concerned the sleeves are meant to be in the back, just sit quietly"

[ April 16, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

: Speaking very softly " No, no, Boo , its not a table saw. Please take this glass of water," He has been neglecting to take the psychotropic perscription again. "Now, now Boo , sit down quietly, and put on this jacket" Quickly, he's placid again "Don't be concerned the sleeves are meant to be in the back, just sit quietly"

[ April 16, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nidan you ninny! Wow. Say that fast, three times, you'll get a nose bleed.

I was thinking of Yakima, and all of their fine power tools. I didn't realize you were reffering to these guys .

But how do they play if they're missing fingertips? I bet it'd hurt.

Nidan you ninny! Wow. Say that fast, three times, you'll get a nose bleed.

I was thinking of Yakima, and all of their fine power tools. I didn't realize you were reffering to these guys .

But how do they play if they're missing fingertips? I bet it'd hurt.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

spellbound lustful sting

grains of sand gape, wet

Joe </font>

spellbound lustful sting

grains of sand gape, wet

Joe </font>

Here's one for you, Joe

brutish vile barbed Joe

waddles agedly, tartly

hags rattle warmly

Actually not bad up to the last line ... and that really sucked. All in all better than we expected of you.

Joe

Here's one for you, Joe

brutish vile barbed Joe

waddles agedly, tartly

hags rattle warmly

Actually not bad up to the last line ... and that really sucked. All in all better than we expected of you.

Joe

Here's one for you, Joe

brutish vile barbed Joe

waddles agedly, tartly

hags rattle warmly

Joe </font>

Here's one for you, Joe

brutish vile barbed Joe

waddles agedly, tartly

hags rattle warmly

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Here's one for you, Joe

brutish vile barbed Joe

waddles agedly, tartly

hags rattle warmly

Joe </font>