There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by PondScum:

Let this be a lesson to Seanachai - don't piss off your future drinking partners by declaring jihad on them. It's time for our little gnome to find a new target for his wrath.

My gods, but you're hopeless sometimes!

Why would you drink with anyone you hadn't declared jihad on? I don't want their goddamn friendship. I don't want their bloody smiles and slaps on the back. I want their sodding HATRED!

Awash in their loathing, I can finally feel clean. Do you think I want to suffer through the slime of their affection? The degradation and filth of their approval? Must I be tormented with the vileness of their camaraderie?

No, Pondscum. I will drink only with those who long for my death, who toast to my torment, and whose fondest daydream is to see me driven, broken, naked, and bereft, across the wasteland. After all, it is what I long for as regards them.

Except for the jolly sing-songs. I'll bloody well sing with anyone.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by the delusional one:

I don't want their goddamn friendship. I don't want their bloody smiles and slaps on the back. I want their sodding HATRED!

Awash in their loathing, I can finally feel clean. Do you think I want to suffer through the slime of their affection? The degradation and filth of their approval? Must I be tormented with the vileness of their camaraderie?

No, Pondscum. I will drink only with those who long for my death, who toast to my torment, and whose fondest daydream is to see me driven, broken, naked, and bereft, across the wasteland. After all, it is what I long for as regards them.

Poor, poor Seanachai . Why do you continue this charade of hate mongering ? No one gives a fat rat's clacker about your needs. No one cares if you lust after loathing in public places.

To spend time on piling loathing in your direction is a waste. To contemplate sending a post of spite, bile and belicosity is futile.

You see; we LIKE you. We think you are CUTE. We look upon you as a grandfather figure. You know the type, every ones pretends to listen to your postulating prattles on any subject, and nod wisely, smiling all the time whilst gritting their teeth and waiting for you to draw breath so that they may turn their attention to important matters.

So chill out dude. We know you are just in it for the attention, so we don't play your little game. Now if you versify again, I might have to ignore you even more...and you wouldn't like that. Would you ?

Noba.

Posted by the delusional one:

I don't want their goddamn friendship. I don't want their bloody smiles and slaps on the back. I want their sodding HATRED!

Poor, poor Seanachai . Why do you continue this charade of hate mongering ? No one gives a fat rat's clacker about your needs. No one cares if you lust after loathing in public places.

To spend time on piling loathing in your direction is a waste. To contemplate sending a post of spite, bile and belicosity is futile.

You see; we LIKE you. We think you are CUTE. We look upon you as a grandfather figure. You know the type, every ones pretends to listen to your postulating prattles on any subject, and nod wisely, smiling all the time whilst gritting their teeth and waiting for you to draw breath so that they may turn their attention to important matters.

So chill out dude. We know you are just in it for the attention, so we don't play your little game. Now if you versify again, I might have to ignore you even more...and you wouldn't like that. Would you ?

Noba.

Hear, hear. Whenever I think on Seanachai I often see my grandfather. A horrid little man who smelled of old cheese and used to throw the contents of his colostomy bag at everyone. But then every family needs someone like this. After all, what are we here if not one big dysfunctional family?

Hear, hear. Whenever I think on Seanachai I often see my grandfather. A horrid little man who smelled of old cheese and used to throw the contents of his colostomy bag at everyone. But then every family needs someone like this. After all, what are we here if not one big dysfunctional family?

Originally posted by OGSF:

Collins' Strreet

Ahhh, the sweeping vistas, the coffee shops, the 100+ year old buildings, the friendly people going about their business.

It sort of loses it magic when a certain haggis muncher mentions it.

Mace

Originally posted by OGSF:

Collins' Strreet

Ahhh, the sweeping vistas, the coffee shops, the 100+ year old buildings, the friendly people going about their business.

It sort of loses it magic when a certain haggis muncher mentions it.

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

What do we have here, European history lessons? Talk about booooringggg.... konrad Sweden and Poland actually went to war against each other? I can see it now...

You illiterate toad! Read Henryk Sienkiewicz, and you'll have read a real war story! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

What do we have here, European history lessons? Talk about booooringggg.... konrad Sweden and Poland actually went to war against each other? I can see it now...

You illiterate toad! Read Henryk Sienkiewicz, and you'll have read a real war story! </font>

I will drink only with those who long for my death, who toast to my torment, and whose fondest daydream is to see me driven, broken, naked, and bereft, across the wasteland.

Winecape's wine showed up.

Come on out so I can push you off the S.S. Boating While Intoxicated and into the ice cold lake.

No singing.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Don’t give to charities unless you get something back.

Now sod off.

I will drink only with those who long for my death, who toast to my torment, and whose fondest daydream is to see me driven, broken, naked, and bereft, across the wasteland.

Winecape's wine showed up.

Come on out so I can push you off the S.S. Boating While Intoxicated and into the ice cold lake.

No singing.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Don’t give to charities unless you get something back.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Boo:

Quivering in dark

grasping at white flags

bathed in glow of brewed-up hopes

This just shows how completely and utterly clueless you truly are. As a matter of fact, you are so supremely clueless, that if you were to look up the word "clueless" in the dictionary, there would NOT be a picture of you, for you were too clueless to show up for the photoshoot.

You toejam sandwich.

I used you and your pathetic set-up as an experiment to further illustrate the supremacy of Russian armor in instances of poor visibility. You were nothing more than a tool (how often have you heard THAT?)

I chose to be the noble Germans because I knew that if I had matched the Russian advantage alongside my superior tactical ability, I would have defeated you by the third move and I needed a longer base line for my test, you poor man's oragutan.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Boo:

Quivering in dark

grasping at white flags

bathed in glow of brewed-up hopes

This just shows how completely and utterly clueless you truly are. As a matter of fact, you are so supremely clueless, that if you were to look up the word "clueless" in the dictionary, there would NOT be a picture of you, for you were too clueless to show up for the photoshoot.

You toejam sandwich.

I used you and your pathetic set-up as an experiment to further illustrate the supremacy of Russian armor in instances of poor visibility. You were nothing more than a tool (how often have you heard THAT?)

I chose to be the noble Germans because I knew that if I had matched the Russian advantage alongside my superior tactical ability, I would have defeated you by the third move and I needed a longer base line for my test, you poor man's oragutan.