There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did your new girlfriend start avoiding you? Did she call you and explain she just wants to be friends? Has this happened to you more than once in the last month or so? Are you a nice guy and you're deeply hurt by this type of behavior? Feel stepped on, beaten and thrown on the step like an old doormat? Have her email address?

Well, then, show her you understand. Send the The "I'm the Better Person" Ecard and feel good about yourself again.

This message (and link) brought to you as a public service of "Dear Snarker".

Did your new girlfriend start avoiding you? Did she call you and explain she just wants to be friends? Has this happened to you more than once in the last month or so? Are you a nice guy and you're deeply hurt by this type of behavior? Feel stepped on, beaten and thrown on the step like an old doormat? Have her email address?

Well, then, show her you understand. Send the The "I'm the Better Person" Ecard and feel good about yourself again.

This message (and link) brought to you as a public service of "Dear Snarker".

Originally posted by Papa...

Then again, it's 40 degrees outside and there's no heat in my &^#$%! apartment, so the constant chattering of my teeth may be causing me to hallucinate.

Papa

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh my what a wonderful day!

Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder

It's the truth, it's actch'll

Ev'rything is satisfactch'll

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

anipeng.gif

Originally posted by Papa...

Then again, it's 40 degrees outside and there's no heat in my &^#$%! apartment, so the constant chattering of my teeth may be causing me to hallucinate.

Papa

My, oh my what a wonderful day!

Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder

It's the truth, it's actch'll

Ev'rything is satisfactch'll

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

anipeng.gif

Originally posted by YK2:

Ah well..... explains the smell then.

Yes, see, given the close proximity of yer over-large brassica and the total incapacity to structure three words in any meaningful way one just has to come to the conclusion, albeit with careful consideration, that yer storks would struggle to lift the aforementioned's dead weight. See, the wingspan of yer normal stork is not robust enough and lacks the requisite aerodynamic lift to support such a freakin' idjit. No, one must consider that the pillock was brought into this world on the back of the largest condor and dropped from the greatest height to skip and bounce across the oceans like some revolving Barnes Wallis barrel of pilchards breath.

[swings a tail for some special thinking]

Indeed, one can imagine yer pterodactyl or some such other ancient flying lizard gamely clutching yer writhing Fockap between beak or claw as the young hatchling is dropped into some boiling volcano...

*sniff*

... but it freakin' missed...

Yeknod

[ April 19, 2003, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by YK2:

Ah well..... explains the smell then.

Yes, see, given the close proximity of yer over-large brassica and the total incapacity to structure three words in any meaningful way one just has to come to the conclusion, albeit with careful consideration, that yer storks would struggle to lift the aforementioned's dead weight. See, the wingspan of yer normal stork is not robust enough and lacks the requisite aerodynamic lift to support such a freakin' idjit. No, one must consider that the pillock was brought into this world on the back of the largest condor and dropped from the greatest height to skip and bounce across the oceans like some revolving Barnes Wallis barrel of pilchards breath.

[swings a tail for some special thinking]

Indeed, one can imagine yer pterodactyl or some such other ancient flying lizard gamely clutching yer writhing Fockap between beak or claw as the young hatchling is dropped into some boiling volcano...

*sniff*

... but it freakin' missed...

Yeknod

[ April 19, 2003, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Noba, you big girls blouse. Taking advantage of Hortlund on the rebound? I didn't think you the type.

Ha ! It's just that all that whiny, mincy-wincy drool-laden postings, ANNOYS US ! Yesss. It doesss. He sets 'imself ups, we knocks 'im down.

And just what type are you insinuating...?

Noba.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Noba, you big girls blouse. Taking advantage of Hortlund on the rebound? I didn't think you the type.

Ha ! It's just that all that whiny, mincy-wincy drool-laden postings, ANNOYS US ! Yesss. It doesss. He sets 'imself ups, we knocks 'im down.

And just what type are you insinuating...?

Noba.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

muahahaha everyone owns me turns. Including MrSpkr and Noba.

I had a date with that girl today btw. So you better start sending me turns really fast, or I'll occupy another page of this most golorious MBT with long rants about my love life.

Pillock. Your inbox is full. Send a turn.

Noba.

ps. Did she actually turn up ?