There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund the love-lorn:

<font size=-1>The lovelife must have been so much easier in the neolithic age.</font>

I have a friend who has successfully exploited that very fact - he put up a personal ad written in a "Tarzan Seek Jane" style. Think 3rd grade English (I know, I know, beyond most of you, but never mind). Add in a spot of self-deprecating humor, and he's had dates every weekend for the past month. We hate him. Our hatred is only slightly lessened by the fact that he seems to attract an amazing proportion of psychotherapists and psychologists in training. He claims they're cute, however. And hey, he gets free psychotherapy into the bargain.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

While you're crying in your brew, don't forget to send me a turn, getting pounded may take your mind off your pathetic love life.

hehe, didnt you read my post? She was calling me asking for me to give her another chance. In my book that is a good sign.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund the love-lorn:

<font size=-1>The lovelife must have been so much easier in the neolithic age.</font>

I have a friend who has successfully exploited that very fact - he put up a personal ad written in a "Tarzan Seek Jane" style. Think 3rd grade English (I know, I know, beyond most of you, but never mind). Add in a spot of self-deprecating humor, and he's had dates every weekend for the past month. We hate him. Our hatred is only slightly lessened by the fact that he seems to attract an amazing proportion of psychotherapists and psychologists in training. He claims they're cute, however. And hey, he gets free psychotherapy into the bargain.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

All I'm saying is that I dont understand them.

Of cource I'm not going to lower my standards. I'd rather wait 10 years for miss Right,

That the problem .You should try Left.

Hippie girls are much nicer.

You will meet some of them in peace -pro demonstrations(and don't give me that crap about hygiene) .Problem is ,they are usually open minded and intelligent or a at least pretend to be.But there is good to that ,you will never get tired of themselves.

Another think ,they are outstanding in the bed .

konrad

Guest konrad

All I'm saying is that I dont understand them.

Of cource I'm not going to lower my standards. I'd rather wait 10 years for miss Right,

That the problem .You should try Left.

Hippie girls are much nicer.

You will meet some of them in peace -pro demonstrations(and don't give me that crap about hygiene) .Problem is ,they are usually open minded and intelligent or a at least pretend to be.But there is good to that ,you will never get tired of themselves.

Another think ,they are outstanding in the bed .

konrad

Guest konrad

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

that eyeball licking one sounds pretty cool.

Oh it might sound cool now. But trust me, the words "lick my eyeballs" spoken by a young (and surprisingly beautiful) girl in a university dorm room late at night, can be surprisingly scary.

I know my first reaction was along the lines of "ewwww, I dont even want to think about that would feel...to lick on someones open eye".

But the second reaction was along the lines of "and this is what she is telling me, I wonder what shes not telling me."

It definitively felt like a psycho warning on that girl. And I sure as he** dont want to be naked with someone like that. </font>

Guest konrad

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

that eyeball licking one sounds pretty cool.

Oh it might sound cool now. But trust me, the words "lick my eyeballs" spoken by a young (and surprisingly beautiful) girl in a university dorm room late at night, can be surprisingly scary.

I know my first reaction was along the lines of "ewwww, I dont even want to think about that would feel...to lick on someones open eye".

But the second reaction was along the lines of "and this is what she is telling me, I wonder what shes not telling me."

It definitively felt like a psycho warning on that girl. And I sure as he** dont want to be naked with someone like that. </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Still I can't understand why not? What the problem?

Everyone like sometimes to get kinky.

konrad

Well, there are degrees of everything of cource. And while "lick my eyeballs" might not be the kinkiest thing in the world, it sure ranks among the weirdest. I mean what could she possibly get out of some guy putting his tounge in her eye? Leaving that aside, because obviously she did get something out of having a guy stick his tounge in her eye, what about me...?

I dont want to know what an eye tastes like, I dont want to know what it feels like, I dont want to know. Call me conservative, but thats me.

Still I can't understand why not? What the problem?

Everyone like sometimes to get kinky.

konrad

Well, there are degrees of everything of cource. And while "lick my eyeballs" might not be the kinkiest thing in the world, it sure ranks among the weirdest. I mean what could she possibly get out of some guy putting his tounge in her eye? Leaving that aside, because obviously she did get something out of having a guy stick his tounge in her eye, what about me...?

I dont want to know what an eye tastes like, I dont want to know what it feels like, I dont want to know. Call me conservative, but thats me.

Guess who called me about an hour ago practically begging me to give her another chance. How she really really wants to have another chance. How she misses me and how she wants to talk to me and how she wants to [deleted because it's not for kids, and I know some of you are aged 14...at least you behave that way... Nidan and Vadr and Lars...and...well just about everyone here really].

Ladies of the Pool, could you help this clueless Knigget?

Oh, and Hortlund, add that deleted bit to your next turn.

For research purposes, yah, that's it, research...

Guess who called me about an hour ago practically begging me to give her another chance. How she really really wants to have another chance. How she misses me and how she wants to talk to me and how she wants to [deleted because it's not for kids, and I know some of you are aged 14...at least you behave that way... Nidan and Vadr and Lars...and...well just about everyone here really].

Ladies of the Pool, could you help this clueless Knigget?

Oh, and Hortlund, add that deleted bit to your next turn.

For research purposes, yah, that's it, research...

Guest konrad

penguin.gif

Guest konrad

penguin.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

penguin.gif </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

penguin.gif </font>