There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

This just shows how completely and utterly clueless ...

I a...m.

You simpering simian simulacrum. You have the brain power of sediment, you posturing pustule of pusillanimous perversion.

Let's spell this out for you;

Did you really think that in a fight with low visibility that non-turreted vehicles would be to your advantage? Why yes, I can easily discern your proto-thoughts; "I'll buy lot's of slow-turning guns with a fixed arc so that I cannot turn quickly enough to engage my foes."

Some test. It is only a test of your tactical acumen, and we can see how lacking you are in that department.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just shows how completely and utterly clueless ...

I a...m.

You simpering simian simulacrum. You have the brain power of sediment, you posturing pustule of pusillanimous perversion.

Did you really think that in a fight with low visibility that non-turreted vehicles would be to your advantage? Why yes, I can easily discern your proto-thoughts; "I'll buy lot's of slow-turning guns with a fixed arc so that I cannot turn quickly enough to engage my foes."

Some test. It is only a test of your tactical acumen, and we can see how lacking you are in that department.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Ha! And again I say "Ha!" to you. You prancing pixie straw poaching piece of puma dropping! When I defeated Aussie Jeff in a similar scenario, I did it with SU-76's.

Oh, and what kind of turrets do SU-76's have, I ask you with a triumphant slap to you pointy head???

THEY HAVE NO TURRETS, SIRRAH!

So, once again the forces of Worst Coastiness are defeated by a son of the midwest.

Oh, and Papa kahn? Go eat a balloon.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Ha! And again I say "Ha!" to you. You prancing pixie straw poaching piece of puma dropping! When I defeated Aussie Jeff in a similar scenario, I did it with SU-76's.

Oh, and what kind of turrets do SU-76's have, I ask you with a triumphant slap to you pointy head???

THEY HAVE NO TURRETS, SIRRAH!

So, once again the forces of Worst Coastiness are defeated by a son of the midwest.

Oh, and Papa kahn? Go eat a balloon.

Guest PondScum
<font size=-1>[Hiram-type voice]It'd be a shame if something happened to those purdy little armored cars of yours.[/Hiram-type voice]</font>
"Ooops... too late..."

psw222.JPG

Guest PondScum
<font size=-1>[Hiram-type voice]It'd be a shame if something happened to those purdy little armored cars of yours.[/Hiram-type voice]</font>
"Ooops... too late..."

psw222.JPG

Boo, being a son of the midwest myself, I feel it is my obligation to point out that you, pillock, are a red-headed stepchild of the midwest.

Hope this clears that up.

Papa

Boo, being a son of the midwest myself, I feel it is my obligation to point out that you, pillock, are a red-headed stepchild of the midwest.

Hope this clears that up.

Papa

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Did I mention today that mortgage bankers suck almost as bad as the tax guy?

Just checking.

Steve

Perhaps a trip to the Outerboards will get you more recognition, Barrister,.... Texan..... twit,.... there that fits.

[ April 15, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Just checking.

Steve

Perhaps a trip to the Outerboards will get you more recognition, Barrister,.... Texan..... twit,.... there that fits.

[ April 15, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Just checking.

Steve

May we assume from the above that you have a credit score threatening to dip below 300 and a debt to income ratio approaching unity?

Just checking.

Joe

Just checking.

Steve

May we assume from the above that you have a credit score threatening to dip below 300 and a debt to income ratio approaching unity?

Just checking.

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

You want a real war story, non-fiction, read "Dispatches" by Michael Herr. I read an historical novel translation by Sienkiewicz many years ago, it wasnt about the conflict with Sweden however, cant remember the name of it now, I'll have to look it up.

BTW as you drift in here from time to time, to dispense timely comments and literary recommendations on the downtrodden, Pearls before Swine, so to speak, remember this is also a challenge thread. (maybe in your sodden dementia you have forgotten). Since I find you such a wonderful person, and have no animosity or hatred to spare for you, perhaps in your graciousness you would care to receive a setup from me. I am so overwhelmed with love and good cheer due to the above postings of that moron lenakonrad that I would deign to ask you for a battle. Whattaya say Seanachai old pal, you want a game?

sadly rusty drunk

rainfall crashes, drunk sightless

passive barflies sneer

Do you know, 'Dispatches' was one of the best damn books I've ever read. I must have read it a dozen times. I first got it as a strip-cover book when I worked at B&N, and I went out and bought it.

Nidan, you useless toad, the Sienkiewicz books you should read are his trilogy of titles that he won the Nobel Prize for: "With Fire and Sword", "The Deluge", and "Fire in the Steppe". It is "Fire in the Steppe" that deals with the conflict between Sweden and Poland.

They read like a cross between Sir Walter Scott and Dumas Pere.

Normally, a faint shadow of humanity like yourself would barely register on the radar of a superiour being like myself, but I was intrigued by the fact that you've actually read 'Dispatches'.

I think a game might be in order. Send me a setup. Nothing more than 1500 points, thank you.