Welcome to the 12,000th member

Originally posted by Hans:

Shouldn't there be a prize? Like having to clean out the grease trap in Madmatt's kitchen or worse yet having to make a balanced and playable scenario using T-26s versus almost anything that can move

: ]

I hear the Peng Thread is looking for a new pool boy.

Originally posted by Moon:

And of course, it's gotta be a Swede smile.gif Uh, no, you haven't won anything, just saying hello...

Martin

Lord, not another Swede. Do you know how many of them end up in our area?! There are a million bloody Finns on this Board, as near as I can tell from the cacophony of their incessant demands to re-model everything even remotely Finnish, but we don't have a single one of them in the Peng Challenge.

There's probably all of 5 or 6 Swedes, and we have 3 of them. And while Geier's a good sort (think of one of those nice young men from Reservoir Dogs), the other two never shut up.

Oh, well, Welcome Aboard, Imp!

I'm sure you're going to love it here. Avoid the General Forum, they're an unsavoury lot over there...

Originally posted by Moon:

And of course, it's gotta be a Swede smile.gif Uh, no, you haven't won anything, just saying hello...

Martin

Worse yet...it could have been another UberFinn... :D:D

"The Russian tank battalion had been slugging it out with the wily Finns on the hill in front of their postions, with little success. One day, the battalion receives 30 new JS-2 tanks. Determined to show the Finns who will take that darn hill, the Russian CO dispatches a platoon of 10 of the new juggernauts up the hill. As they clank towards the enemy, a lone Finn stands on the hill and MOONS the tanks below him, then jumps back into hiding over the reverse slope. The Russian commander watches on as his 10 JS-2's grind over the top and disappear into a chaotic battle below. Cannons boom and shells explode out of sight of the Russians, who figure that the battle is sure to go their way. After a while, there is only silence. No Russian tanks make it back. The Russian commander is furious. He is in his tent plotting the next day's assault when the only survivor of the Russian tank platoon to make it back, is carried to the CO's tent on a stretcher. The Russian commander, seeing the tanker is about to expire, asks him if he has any last word of advice or intelligence about the enemy. The tanker, gasping his last, says "yes comrade...it was an AMBUSH; there were TWO of them!.)

Hurrah for us swedes.

It's great to see that more swedes join the Combat Mission followers smile.gif

but you should stop exploiting us swedes in your peng thread. I know it's good publicity and all but you really need us in the normal threads to keep people (MasterGoodAle comes to mind) from buying to much Uberweapons (Tigers, TNT, Chemical weapons etc.).

You allready have your mr Blix/poolboy in Hourtlund.

//Salkin

If this swede post didn't make any sense I got it just right ! :D

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hans:

Shouldn't there be a prize? Like having to clean out the grease trap in Madmatt's kitchen or worse yet having to make a balanced and playable scenario using T-26s versus almost anything that can move

: ]

I hear the Peng Thread is looking for a new pool boy. </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

wohoo...We are taking over!! Now there are at least 5 confirmed Swedes on this board.

Does this mean there are unconfirmed Swedes on this board? The thought is too frightening to contemplate.

Welcome lucky 12000. :D

Take Seanachia's advice about the General Forum unless you want to revel in missinformation. At least here you can (sometimes) find arguments based on fact.

[ January 31, 2003, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Sgtgoody ]