Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Oi, dimwit, it's Captain Farrell!

Athkatla, you raving loon. Once again you prove to the huddled masses here in the MBT(long may it wave), that you don't have a single clue.

As a matter of fact, you are so clueless, that if you were to look in a dictionary under the word "Clueless", there would NOT be a picture of you because you were too clueless to go to the photoshoot. You ponce.

It's Colonel Farrell in every version of the song I've ever seen. I don't know what two-bit, cheap, erzats knock-off you've been listening to, but why don't you stop listening to your daughter's Mattel "Close N Play" and go listen to a real copy. Once again, you ponce.

On a side note, all you drooling imbeciles that are playing against me, owe me moves. So, for once in your sad, pointless lives, haul your great, spotty behinds off your faux leatherette couches, shamble over to the computer and pound keys until you hit the combination that will send me a move. Then, you may sod off.

Thank you. </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Karg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

GRUE HEAR VOICES FROM BIN. BETTER PUT BIN OUT FOR GARBAGE COLLECTORS.

*puts bin out*

*sits in bin pondering what someone has to do to get game at around here.* </font>

*sits in bin pondering what someone has to do to get game at around here.*

We have social levels here. Me being a seniour Kinniget means I dont even have to notice you if I don't want to.

you however can taunt and challenge someone of your (lowly, inferior) level. Take lenakonrad for example, he obviously has nothing to do at the moment considering how often he posts here. Challenge him.

Mace

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Before I hit the sack I decided to take a quick peek in here...right, same inane postings by the same brainless twits...nothing here to see, I will go to bed now.

Good Night!!

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Karg:

*sits in bin pondering what someone has to do to get game at around here.*

We have social levels here. Me being a seniour Kinniget means I dont even have to notice you if I don't want to.

you however can taunt and challenge someone of your (lowly, inferior) level. Take lenakonrad for example, he obviously has nothing to do at the moment considering how often he posts here. Challenge him.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Mace

GRUE HEAR VOICES

Did one of them say "Shut up"? No?!? Is it too late now?

and lenakonrad, the ever-present-hopped-up-beatnik-poet of unbounding hate will now be enjoying a battle against me. It's at night, I am germans, my forces have been chosen and now we await the randomness to flow freely in this little meeting engagement.

The other option was to play him/ (her/ it?) in a Soddball scenario but I have played it twice and am done with this horrific piece. If anyone is pining for a night battle in fog, let me know and I will send you this pile of crap.

Originally posted by Mace:

Ahh, well that helps a bit. So since that's the case... :D

Ienakonrad since as Mace pointed out you seem to have plenty of time to post mindless drivel here maybe you would like to pry yourself away from this forum long enough for me to rain fiery death down on your troops. It shouldn't be difficult given it must take all your merger mental energy to think of your next string of babble to post here, leaving little thought for guiding those uncivilized Neanderthals you call troops. If you accept, since it's going to be a resounding defeat no matter what you do, you can choose the location and conditions for the battle.

[ February 23, 2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Karg ]

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Hey Egbert , you sackless nitwit, are you free for a game while I wait for Vadr to finish teaching mcgivney all about the internet, PBEM and other such nonsense? Or will I be forced to figure who or what else is available.

</font>
  • No.</font>
  • Don't bold my name.</font>
  • Internet has a capital "I".</font>
  • Vadr is waiting on me.</font>
  • A heartier taunt is required.</font>
  • And last but not least, my sack is my own business (well as far as the like of you are concerned).</font>

Thank you for playing this version of:

Sod off ya toothless Granny.

<font size = -1>edited to add: Please see Vadr on your way out for your consolation prize.</font>

[ February 23, 2003, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Ienakonrad since as Mace pointed out you seem to have plenty of time to post mindless drivel here maybe you would like to pry yourself away from this forum long enough for me to rain . [/QB]

No ,I Don't...

konrad

Please make it all just go away..

I promise never to start up another one.

And why do I feel the need to post in this sorry excuse for a Peng thread eh?

Maybe because I have 5min before bidding on ebay ends, and it will stop me buying yet another item.

Yep that's it.... keep typing YK2 only another 2mins until closing and by the time you post this, and get back to ebay the temptation will have gone...

*PAUSE*

I knew this god forsaken place had it's use, just never knew what it was till now...

Originally posted by YK2:

Maybe because I have 5min before bidding on ebay ends, and it will stop me buying yet another item.

Yep that's it.... keep typing YK2 only another 2mins until closing and by the time you post this, and get back to ebay the temptation will have gone...

*PAUSE*

I knew this god forsaken place had it's use, just never knew what it was till now...

Probably that will not help,but:

I love You ,sister

konrad

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Gods! Is this what the Peng Thread has become? The life has gone out of it. It died alone in bed, not the glorious death in battle it deserved. Pick at its carcass ye carrion crows

I blame it on your brainless attempt at putting that failed royal pain-in-the-arse, Meeks in charge as titular head of the 'pool. Not only is he as usefull as tits on anything...well nearly anything, he insists on posting pointless pictures, and cavorting with those stenographers. We hear the constant squealing all the time. Wait on ! That's probably HIM PRETENDING to cavort...another failure.

Then you go and leave the drunk Peng out by the fireside whilst you delegate that other Royal PITA to organise a coronation. What do we get. A jumped up gnome who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Then you say everything is going to plan.

PLAN ! THERE WAS NO PLAN !! YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYTHING HAS GONE TITS UP ! YOUR FAILURE IS THE REASON.

Now we are stuck with your irrelevant irritant idly ingratiating itself by handing out useless royal appointments SERVING NO USEFULL PERPOSE WHATSOEVER.

Sigh.

Gone are the good old days.

Noba.

Originally posted by YK2:

*PAUSE*

Emma, I think you need a glass of red wine. In fact...I need a glass of wine too!