Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Egbert:

I'm not sure Mace is a good choice as the wee lad thinks a Wallaby is a good choice for a name of a team that tries to play a MAN's game.

It is a MAN's game. So much of a man's game that it's not for the likes of you, Eggspert.

Actually, come to think of it, you'd probably be rejected by your local tiddley-winks club as not being MANLY enough.

Mace

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

jusdog.jpg

You know, I think it's wonderful that Meeks can get so much enjoyment out of a couple of coloring pencils.

We should have a collection and buy him a coloring book as well.

edited to add nice likeness of the outlaw.

Mace

[ February 21, 2003, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by bJoe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

A picture of an ugly rat.

Meeks I advocated that you be put to death MANY times during my tenure as Outlaw Justicar ... I think that, if you post that stupid picture a couple more times, I can get some serious votes for my point of view ... your choice bubba.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

I'm not sure Mace is a good choice as the wee lad thinks a Wallaby is a good choice for a name of a team that tries to play a MAN's game.

It is a MAN's game. So much of a man's game that it's not for the likes of you, Eggspert.

Actually, come to think of it, you'd probably be rejected by your local tiddley-winks club as not being MANLY enough.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Speaking of Squires...

HORTLUND!!!!

Front and Center!!!

Report!!!

You called me Sire!

Quest for the anointed armoured car

Update

I have slain the vile Nidan1 in the dark woods outside Kiev. His pitiful cars were quickly turned into smoking wrecks by my able Romanians.

Mike was defeated likewise, his pathetic cars were no match for my uber-Csabas.

SgtGoodey was defeated oh-so-easily thanks to my tactical brilliance.

Jussi, the despicable coward, the gamey bastige managed to fight his way to a draw, but only thanks to his EXTREMELY gamey trick of ONLY buying M17 uber-halftracks armed with the quadruple fist of laser cannons. However, my brave Hungarian PSW 222s drew a line in the dirt saying "not a step back" and thanks to their superior leader (me) I won. I won a moral victory that is, but theoretically it was a draw.

Snarker My one remaining opponent has not posted a turn in a fortnight. Undoubtedly he knows he is losing to my magnificent force of conscript Malaxa carriers and Tanktettes, and therefore he is hiding.

So alas sire, since Snarker is hiding somewhere, I cannot report the completion of my quest just yet.

Originally posted by Egbert:

The girls in Sydney are still pining for me.

Yep, the 'ladies of the night' at Kings Cross still remember the halcyon days of your last visit.

btw, has that nasty little rash you picked up last time from your solicited 'girl friends' cleared up yet?

Mace

[ February 21, 2003, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Speaking of Squires...

HORTLUND!!!!

Front and Center!!!

Report!!!

You called me Sire!

Quest for the anointed armoured car

Update

I have slain the vile Nidan1 in the dark woods outside Kiev. His pitiful cars were quickly turned into smoking wrecks by my able Romanians.

Mike was defeated likewise, his pathetic cars were no match for my uber-Csabas.

SgtGoodey was defeated oh-so-easily thanks to my tactical brilliance.

Jussi, the despicable coward, the gamey bastige managed to fight his way to a draw, but only thanks to his EXTREMELY gamey trick of ONLY buying M17 uber-halftracks armed with the quadruple fist of laser cannons. However, my brave Hungarian PSW 222s drew a line in the dirt saying "not a step back" and thanks to their superior leader (me) I won. I won a moral victory that is, but theoretically it was a draw.

Snarker My one remaining opponent has not posted a turn in a fortnight. Undoubtedly he knows he is losing to my magnificent force of conscript Malaxa carriers and Tanktettes, and therefore he is hiding.

So alas sire, since Snarker is hiding somewhere, I cannot report the completion of my quest just yet. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Yep, the 'ladies of the night' at Kings Cross still remember the halcyon days of your last visit.

btw, has that nasty little rash you picked up last time from your solicited 'girl friends' cleared up yet?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Why don't you people say something interesting ,not related to alcohol or sex for change.What's about weed smoking ? or hash brownies?or some more harrowing insights into the recesses of human soul ,(God, these Anglo-Saxons are so boring..)

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Out of the mouths of babes comes...spit-up.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Who knows? You might even be related!

Why yes, his mother, and my mother.

They're both Mothers.

Well wadda ya know.

Git.

edited to make sure Vadr's doesn't feel forgotten

[ February 21, 2003, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Why don't you people say something interesting ,not related to alcohol or sex for change.What's about weed smoking ? or hash brownies?or some more harrowing insights into the recesses of human soul ,(God, these Anglo-Saxons are so boring..)

konrad

We could be multi-cultural. How about a picture of you, nude, having sex, while holding a hasish brownie in one hand and a joint in the other?

Just a thought.

Steve

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Request to HRM Meeks, Olde Ones and assorted Justicars and Grues. If no one has claimed one SGTGoody, I would request to take him as Squire. It think this bout with the flu has caused me to enter "Wolkenskookooheim", but I think it is time I had a squire of my very own to abuse.

Plus the fact that he is an Ex-Doggie, would give me more pleasure to see him squirm.

Semper Fi!

You silly, twisted boy...!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

konrad

We could be multi-cultural. How about a picture of you, nude, having sex, while holding a hasish brownie in one hand and a joint in the other?

Just a thought.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Oh sure -- keep all those pictures to yourself.

Steve

I prefer this too ,

you fingers , MrSpkr are always too sticky...

konrad

Originally posted by YK2:

Hi Bro! .. Hope your not forgetting to take the trash out.

Lemme see - *Checks "Official Poor Lonely Batchin' Aussie Husband's Household Chores And Husbandly Duties Checklist" ..*

Wash Dishes - CHECK!

Put Dirty Clothes In Washing Machine - CHECK!

Put Washing Powder In Washing Machine - CHECK!

Turn Washing Machine ON - CHECK!

Don't Forget Water In Washing Machine - err... CHECK!

Hang Washed Clothes Out To Dry - CHECK!

Iron Dry Clothes - CHECK!

Sweep Paths Of Leaves etc - CHECK!

Vacuum Carpets - CHECK!

Mop Tiled Floors - CHECK!

Clean Toilets - *Ewww* ... CHECK!

Change Pussy Litter - *peee-ewwww* CHECK!

Clean Pussy Water Bowl And Refill - CHECK!

Clean Pussy Food Bowl And Refill - CHECK!

Shop For More Pussy Food And Other Stuff - CHECK!

Fill Larder With Pussy Food - CHECK!

Spend Lots On Pussy Items - CHECK! CHECK! CHECK!

Take Pussy To Vet For Useless But Expensive Checkup - CHECK!

Pat Pussy - *sigh* - CHECK! Enuff of the pussy crap, ok!!??

Feed Self - CHECK!

Water Gardens - CHECK!

Mow Lawns - CHECK!

Dust House - CHECK!

Feed Wild Birds - CHECK!

Feed Wild Possums - CHECK!

Feed Wild Lizards - CHECK!

Feed Wild Rats & Mice With Contents Of Larder - CHECK!

RE-Stock Larder - CHECK!

Bring <STRIKE>Cheques</STRIKE> Bills In - CHECK!

Wash Walls Or Else! - CHECK!

and finally,

Put Rubbish Out On The RIGHT Day - CHECK!

Phew, this batchin' business is a piece of cake, Sis! *whimper, whine, groan...collapse..*

Sir AJ

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

<font size=-1>So this must be why you send no turns, your so-called suffering (more like normal life for you) has reduced what little competency you had to less than that of Boo_Radley, or Pondscumbag, or even Gaylord.</font>

Do you hear them still at night, Noba? Your Panthers of the 112th, whimpering in the trees as the brave guns of my cheese-eating surrender monkeys reduced them to flaming hulks? And your Russian army, ordered on by Katukov, laughing and speeding in their invincible tanks across the steppe, until suddenly the dreadful slaughter rose up and overwhelmed them? Do you hear them still? What do they say to you, amidst the screams? </font>