Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Originally posted by Vadr:

AIMBOOT Rule.

Don't believe me? Ask lenakonrad...

Buy yourself a shooter..

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

[ February 20, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Moraine EverSoMuch

My Master sending Me ,and with Me

Red-banned hosts of winged legions

And without harming even a hair of mine

My enemies would scatter,leaving no trace behind

konrad

lenakonrad blubbered:

Buy yourself a shooter..

Don't need one, I have Von Lauchert...

Lessee here, I count the burned out hulks of 32 Russian tanks to my front, and I have taken...wait...let me count...Yes, that's it One casualty. Not one dead tank mind you, one casualty. As in; the TC got a splinter in his finger and buttoned the hatch as a consequence.

Moral of the story? Don't challenge someone to a specific scenario and let them pick the side unless you know what you are getting yourself into. Here endeth the lesson...

hehe, man that was fun...

Originally posted by Vadr:

lenakonrad's another illumination:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Buy yourself a shooter..

( ...some playstation, brainwashed slang...)

hehe, man that was fun... </font>

In the immortal words of John McClain...

"Yippee-Cai-Yay...."

Edited to say: there actually were a few turns when I just hit the 'Go' button and left the issue in the hands of the troops. In this respect, the scenario resembled my recent thrashing of mcgivney...

[ February 20, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Once again the brilliant defensive tactical acumen of Myself

I worship myself.....

Oh yes, brilliant as long as you consider finding ways to place non-turreted Uberstugs , hull down (It's always hull down) while providing 100% 1 shot kills. Force feed my FO's some strange intoxicant so they drop arty between the targets. (The farmers will have an easy time plowing this year.) And, buy cloaking devices for quad 20mm cannon.

My boys were brilliant, brave and resourceful but when their only target is the end of a barrel, well.... they just have to call out the snipers to sneak up and kill the commander. Another coupla turns and I'd have had you, I say. (Too bad you'll never know.)

Those brave souls actually charged right into hell. (They were trying for just the hill but kept right going. Never knew what hit them.)

Bah, nobody takes your ranting seriously anyway.

Now AJ is another matter. 24 KV's a couple platoons of T-34's and 2 sturmoviks. His idea of combined arms is 2 different companies of tanks on one really high hill. He'll expend all his HE shooting at inf from 1500m and still lose. Gamey bastiche.

Well i've upgraded to version 1.02 for this boring tournament thing i'm in, but forgot to update my other turns.....i'll start some new games after the rugged defense thing is over, it's realy taking the fun out of pbeming for me....

On a side note, i'd like to intorduce a new game, fun for all, it's called Pin the Flail on the Aussie .

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I seem to be very sick.I even seems to be dying...Don't come to watch that,it is not worth the trouble..I feel so ashamed , it's realy taking the fun out of pbeming for me....

On a side note, i'd like to intorduce a new game, fun for all, it's called Flush the Flocker .

Hey Gaylord ,I'm happy to join new game.

And cheer-up,send me turn,and you will feel much better...and ,hey ,men its really great you upgraded .Astonishment!

yours always

konrad

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

For Moraine EverSoMuch

My Master sending Me ,and with Me

Red-banned hosts of winged legions

And without harming even a hair of mine

My enemies would scatter,leaving no trace behind

konrad

Oh look! It's the rare yellow-bellied, liver-spotted boob!

BTW: Sending first turn in the morning. I just got off work a couple hours ago and need sleep first.

[ February 21, 2003, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

I'm wondering if the stupid little picture Meeks keeps posting is really a yappy dog. Maybe he's trying to say something without actually typing anything. But then again, who cares what he says? I don't think he has the courage any more to come out and be brave. He was awefully brave before but now, he seems kind of meek. How ironic...Meeks is meek.