Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Originally posted by AUssIEjeFF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hi Bro! .. Hope your not forgetting to take the trash out.

Lemme see - *Checks "Official Poor Lonely Batchin' Aussie Husband's Household Chores And Husbandly Duties Checklist" ..*

...snip...

Phew, this batchin' business is a piece of cake, Sis! *whimper, whine, groan...collapse..*

Sir AJ </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AUssIEjeFF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hi Bro! .. Hope your not forgetting to take the trash out.

Lemme see - *Checks "Official Poor Lonely Batchin' Aussie Husband's Household Chores And Husbandly Duties Checklist" ..*

...snip...

Phew, this batchin' business is a piece of cake, Sis! *whimper, whine, groan...collapse..*

Sir AJ </font>

Originally posted by sgtGOody:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Additional information:

I think somehow Focker transmitted whatever Third World disease he has to me, and I have been suffering now for at least a week. This affliction has affected my game playing. My turns have been slow going out. DEAL WITH IT!, I will be back tonight.

You lame-brained weasel. Your ability to play was always the lowest level. So this must be why you send no turns, your so-called suffering (more like normal life for you) has reduced what little competency you had to less than that of Boo_Radley , or Pondscumbag, or even Gaylord. The only thing he can transmit is a de-sease no-one owns up to in public. So before you slowly slide into a death of minor proportions, prop up your body parts that are still working and press those to keys to make your doom permanent. </font>

Ah me!!

Let it be knewn that in the dour "Battle For Bobruisk", the brave and cunning Kraut defender Herr Feldmarshall Aussiejeffen {Iron Cross with Oak Leaves} didst kick mightily the spotty botty of the cowardly Comrade Nobuttski to the tune of 53 to 47.

Of course, THE PATHETIC, MINDLESS AND IDIOT SAVANT AI {a bit like a drunken cricket umpire} declared this overwhelming thrashing of my ranting, screaming opponent a DRAW - a FECKING STOOPID DRAW!!! Why, I'll rip the AI out of my copy of CMBB and string it up by the goolies. Damned impertinence, I tell you *coff*.

Be that as it may, said same ranting, screaming opponent is also undergoing a further cathartic experience in my meticulously crafted and researched ahisterically correct Operation ArtyXCess V1.0. Noba is currently staggering from flank to flank, losing tanks hither and thither as he ponders that burning, age old question - "WHICH WAY TO THE FRONT???"

No, Dalem, don't ask - sounds familiar to you does it? You wouldn't want to know! Yes, you DO get a better chance in the V2.0 we are playing. Well, not as good as Sgt_gOOdy who has V3.0, though. But I am working on V4.0 if that's any compensation?

Sheesh. Some people just don't appreciate IMMENSE GENIUS - even when you smash them over the head with it...

Sir AJ

Winningest Gamey Bastard Ever!

[ February 22, 2003, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: AUssIEjeFF ]

While you are so full of hot air this morning, AussieJeff, why don't you boot your squire in the ass and tell him to send his freaking turn! I sent my first to him TWO days ago and no response yet!

Or is he just a coward and afraid to start this Squire Battle? Yes, I'm thinking it's that.

You should be embarrassed to have konrad as your squire. He has no ascertainable wit and only occasionally a decent poem.

Please put your squire in his place and have him send his fecking turn!

Thank you.

That is all...

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

While you are so full of hot air this morning, AussieJeff, why don't you boot your squire in the ass and tell him to send his freaking turn! I sent my first to him TWO days ago and no response yet!

Or is he just a coward and afraid to start this Squire Battle? Yes, I'm thinking it's that.

You should be embarrassed to have konrad as your squire. He has no ascertainable wit and only occasionally a decent poem.

Please put your squire in his place and have him send his fecking turn!

Thank you.

That is all...

Gee! It IS morning. *Yawn*, time for beddy-byes. Night-night.... *click*

Okay, here's the deal: You wake up and feel like hammered poo-poo. You think to yourself "but gee whillikers, I felt sort of okay last night when I folded my hands under my head and went to nappyland." But you can't sleep. Everything hurts, nothing works. Finally you get up even though you only got to bed a few hours ago. Once vaguely upright and pumped full of Genero-phedrine and Tylenol things start to get a little okay, so you try to go back to sleep. BUT OH NO IT'S THE LAYING DOWN PART THAT KICKS IT. Obviously this is some sort of sinusistic vengeance: Someone has visited a plague of Mondays upon my inner passageways. I hate you all.

Originally posted by Moraine EverSoMuch :(MUHAHAHAHA )

[QB...damnable hotmail crap!( HOP )!)

[/QB]

Surprisingly you are the only one ,who has so called "hotmail issues" with me.

Lets see wot tze slang word "crap" means...

oh,its means - I hate You !

(Handy Learner's Dictionary[Longman])

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I sent my first to him TWO days ago and no response yet!

If Konrad isn't giving you the fiery death you deserve quickly enough for your tastes Moraine Sedia, I'd be happy to send my tanks on a short detour to crush your pitiful forces on my way to the front.

-Karg

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

you fingers , MrSpkr are always too sticky...

Well, he is a Lawyer.

Excellent work, BTW Hortlund. If Snarker doesn’t show up the above idjit would probably fall for it...err, I mean, help you complete your Quest.

SSN Hint of the Day: Eat produce at the market, don't buy it.

Now sod off

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

The Ballad of Gilgarry Mountain

(Whiskey in the jar)

As I was a going over Gillgarry Mountain,

I spied Colonel Farrell and his money he was countin'.

First I drew me pistol and then I drew me rapier,

Sayin' stand and deliver for I am your bold receiver.

chorus: Well shirigim duraham da

Wack fall the daddy oh, wack fall the daddy oh

There's whiskey in the jar.

He counted out his money and it made a pretty penny,

I put it in me pocket to take home to darling' Jenny.

She sighed and swore she loved me and never would deceive me

But the devil take the women for they always lie so easy.

chorus:

I went into me chamber all for to take a slumber

To dream of gold and girls and of course it was no wonder.

Me Jenny took me charges and she filled them up with water,

Called on colonel Farrell to get ready for the slaughter.

chorus:

Next morning early before I rose to travel,

There came a band of footmen and likewise Colonel Farrell.

I goes to draw me pistol for she'd stole away me rapier,

but a prisoner I was taken I couldn't shoot the water.

chorus:

They put me into jail with a judge all a writin'

For robbing Colonel Farrell on Gilgarry Mountain.

But they didn't take me fists so I knocked the jailer down,

And bid a farewell to this tight fisted town.

chorus:

I'd like to find me brother the one that's in the army,

I don't know where he's stationed in Cork or in Killarney.

Together we'd go roving o'r the mountains of Killkenney,

And I swear he'd treat me better than me darling' sporting Jenny.

chorus:

There's some takes delight in the carriages and rolling,

Some takes delight in the hurley or the bowlin'.

But I takes delight in the juice of the barley,

Courting pretty maids in the mourning oh so early.

Well shirigim duraham da

Wack fall the daddy oh, wack fall the daddy oh

There's whiskey in the jar.

Oi, dimwit, it's Captain Farrell!

Originally posted by Karg:

If Konrad isn't giving you the fiery death you deserve quickly enough for your tastes Moraine Sedia, I'd be happy to send my tanks on a short detour to crush your pitiful forces on my way to the front.

KARG?

GRUE THINK THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MUCUSSY SITTING IN LUNG THAT NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT UP.

NEVER MIND.

*picks up Karg with two large hands, scrunches him up and throws him in the garbage bin*

MAYBE NEXT TIME BETTER TAUNTING HUH?

Grue

Well the lightning pace that mcgivney has set for our PBEM means his forces should auto-surrender on turn 6 and that translates to about August or so. And in case you can't see it yet mc-tiny-weenie, I own one of the VLs all ready. Want to know which one? I'll give you a hint: its the one that, as you approach it, all of hell rains down upon you.

Hey Egbert , you sackless nitwit, are you free for a game while I wait for Vadr to finish teaching mcgivney all about the internet, PBEM and other such nonsense? Or will I be forced to figure who or what else is available.

Hhhmm, Moraine Sedai ? No, "involved" with Hiram Sedai and most likely more evil than I can imagine.

Howz aboot you, lenakonrad you seem full of hate. Have any to spare?

Who would've thought that one little old captured StuG could knock out two advancing Tigers one after the other? I wouldn't have thought it possible. I'm sure my opponent wouldn't have thought it possible. And yet there you have it.

Oh, and Noba? I have more StuGs waiting for you.

<big>MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!</BIG>

Originally posted by YK2:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let it all end...

Did I really start this bloody thread?

Oh dear....

What the problem , dear ?

konrad

Red Star Trek - The Next Penetration a.k.a Fatherland Strikes In The Back

games update:

This time ,to get clear,real and true picture of happenings ,I decided to let combatants speak for themselves:

To Nissan1 ,from LtGlazkov(T-34 platoon commmander,Hero of The Soviet Union,awarded with Red Star)-

HAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHA

from Unt. Pokorny (POW)-

...there was one hell of explosion and a shell hit,and I thought "well ,that's it we're all dead here"....then Wolfgang yelled "Every man for himself",then we got up and went for our lives...

For Private Hortlund

from efr. Dedaev (from small farm around 600 km to the east from Moscow,in PKKA-CA after 2 weeks of basic training,illiterate)-

..those germans are very robust in their own way.What they lack in brains,they make up in body.They have very little objective sense and no points of reference..,they more often than not meet a violent end,their thoughtless lives are answered by unexpected death...

For Sgt.Goofy

from Unknown German soldier(in a letter which never reached his wife) -

...it got to the stage where we all thought that there was no way we could get back out of there...artillery was firing,every time salvo will land amongst us...

For Vadr

from unt. Machen (100 m. world champion at Berlin Olimpiade 36'):

Will ich in mein Kuchelgehn,..mein supplein kochen,stecht ein bucklicht Rote da ..hat mein Topflein brochen...

For Moraine EverSoMuch

from Lt. Lunacharsky (privately local tradition explorer):

..it was the custom for peasant girls,after their wedding ceremony,to be taken to spend their bridal night with the squire,who loved that their pure maidenly bodies should also smell of church incense...

and finally for my beloved Master SIR AUSSIEJEFF

from Lt. Kalmer :

A jatekteret vonalak jelolik...Ezek a vonalak ahhoz a terulethez tartoznak ,amelyet hatakolnak.. Aket hossabb heterolo vonalat ondal vonalnak,hahahahah..hah ,a ket rovidebb vovalat kaput vonalllnak nevezzuk..

And from all to all group message:

We hate You!!!!

konrad

[ February 22, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

from Lt. Kalmer :

A jatekteret vonalak jelolik...Ezek a vonalak ahhoz a terulethez tartoznak ,amelyet hatakolnak.. Aket hossabb heterolo vonalat ondal vonalnak,hahahahah..hah ,a ket rovidebb vovalat kaput vonalllnak nevezzuk..

Translation:

My pajamas are full of squid.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

from Lt. Kalmer :

Translation:

My pajamas are full of squid.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by athkatla:

Oi, dimwit, it's Captain Farrell!

Athkatla, you raving loon. Once again you prove to the huddled masses here in the MBT(long may it wave), that you don't have a single clue.

As a matter of fact, you are so clueless, that if you were to look in a dictionary under the word "Clueless", there would NOT be a picture of you because you were too clueless to go to the photoshoot. You ponce.

It's Colonel Farrell in every version of the song I've ever seen. I don't know what two-bit, cheap, erzats knock-off you've been listening to, but why don't you stop listening to your daughter's Mattel "Close N Play" and go listen to a real copy. Once again, you ponce.

On a side note, all you drooling imbeciles that are playing against me, owe me moves. So, for once in your sad, pointless lives, haul your great, spotty behinds off your faux leatherette couches, shamble over to the computer and pound keys until you hit the combination that will send me a move. Then, you may sod off.

Thank you.