Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Request to HRM Meeks, Olde Ones and assorted Justicars and Grues. If no one has claimed one SGTGoody, I would request to take him as Squire. It think this bout with the flu has caused me to enter "Wolkenskookooheim", but I think it is time I had a squire of my very own to abuse.

Plus the fact that he is an Ex-Doggie, would give me more pleasure to see him squirm.

Semper Fi!

[ February 21, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additional information:

I think somehow Focker transmitted whatever Third World disease he has to me, and I have been suffering now for at least a week. This affliction has affected my game playing. My turns have been slow going out. DEAL WITH IT!, I will be back tonight.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Additional information:

I think somehow Focker transmitted whatever Third World disease he has to me, and I have been suffering now for at least a week. This affliction has affected my game playing. My turns have been slow going out. DEAL WITH IT!, I will be back tonight.

You lame-brained weasel. Your ability to play was always the lowest level. So this must be why you send no turns, your so-called suffering (more like normal life for you) has reduced what little competency you had to less than that of Boo_Radley , or Pondscumbag, or even Gaylord. The only thing he can transmit is a de-sease no-one owns up to in public. So before you slowly slide into a death of minor proportions, prop up your body parts that are still working and press those to keys to make your doom permanent.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Additional information:

You lame-brained weasel. Your ability to play was always the lowest level. So this must be why you send no turns, your so-called suffering (more like normal life for you) has reduced what little competency you had to less than that of Boo_Radley , or Pondscumbag, or even Gaylord. The only thing he can transmit is a de-sease no-one owns up to in public. So before you slowly slide into a death of minor proportions, prop up your body parts that are still working and press those to keys to make your doom permanent. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Additional information:

You lame-brained weasel. Your ability to play was always the lowest level. So this must be why you send no turns, your so-called suffering (more like normal life for you) has reduced what little competency you had to less than that of Boo_Radley , or Pondscumbag, or even Gaylord. The only thing he can transmit is a de-sease no-one owns up to in public. So before you slowly slide into a death of minor proportions, prop up your body parts that are still working and press those to keys to make your doom permanent. </font>

Originally posted by AUssIEjeFF:

Hi Sis!

Actually, I reckon that piccy was taken a few milliseconds before she took a chunk out of Berli's unmentionables. :D

Just look hard at the eyes - notice how they narrow and the chops are licked, just before the near fatal bite occurs...

AJ ]

Hi Bro!

Actually now that I've had a good look, you could be right.

And I always thought a dog was mans best friend!!

Poor Berli .

P.S.

Hope your not forgetting to take the trash out.

[ February 21, 2003, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Where, the multitude asks, is the Justicar?

Been to ... Kansas City,

Kansas City, there I was.

pabumb pabump pabump pabump pabump pabump pabump bump

Kansas City, Kansas City, there I was.

pabumb pabump pabump pabump pabump pabump pabump bump

But now I'm home again, I'm home just becuz.

Mind you I'm leaving again Monday for a week ... but to Des Moines this time.

Meantime it's been a trudge, not the trip, that was a piece of cake. Trudging through 12 bloody pages of this tripe, THAT'S been a trudge. What with one incomprehensible post after another from Lenakonrad, Meeks posting that stupid picture time and time again in the forlorn hope that someone will actually LIKE it and finally MacHinery saying that he hates me, ME, the most lovable and likeable guy on the MBT ... hurt me to the quick it did.

Well, work awaits so I hereby acknowledge that Nidan1 has first rights of refusal on the SERF SgtGOody (spelt but not bolded). NO, you may NOT take him to squire immediately but must give it some time. Let's make sure he isn't a completely dolt first ... he's clearly a DOLT mind, as are you for wanting him, but perhaps he's not a complete dolt ... like you.

Now sod off like a good un.

Joe

Busy, busy, busy. So busy today, I'm whirling like a dervish, but I'm never too busy to say:

Hiram is a mewling mewler of mewled mewlings and he should send me a turn.

Eggburnt should be taken to squire by someone like Mace. That would be amusing.

Aussie Jeff is a gamey bastiche of the first order and giving him a squire is tantamount to giving a three year old a loaded gun or Meeks a <small>king</small>ship.

Where the heck is Seanachai?

I would pay good money to see dalem and Papa Kahn teamed up against Joe and OGSF in a chicken fight. I don't know why.

Back to work, now!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well, work awaits so I hereby acknowledge that Nidan1 has first rights of refusal on the SERF SgtGOody (spelt but not bolded). NO, you may NOT take him to squire immediately but must give it some time. Let's make sure he isn't a completely dolt first ... he's clearly a DOLT mind, as are you for wanting him, but perhaps he's not a complete dolt ... like you.

Now sod off like a good un.

Joe

Thank you for the prompt reply, it's good to know that your life is as meaningless as eveyone else's, and that matters of the Cesspool

are important to you. I will wait a requisite period, but I believe that Goody is SUCH a dolt, that no one else would have him anyway. I await your largesse.

Oh by the way Sod Off!!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Aussie Jeff is a Great Prince from the West with great carts made of solid steel...with mighty thunder-engines... lets give him a squire ,fully loaded and faithfull one

Done

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Aussie Jeff is a Great Prince from the West with great carts made of solid steel...with mighty thunder-engines... lets give him a squire ,fully loaded and faithfull one

Done

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Done

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF </font>

I'd like to make a request of the Olde Ones that Aussie Jeff not be allowed to double post a reply to the same original post. If he can't get all his thoughts (that was a weird phrase to type. Like he has thoughts???) into one post, he should just keep them to himself. As a matter of fact, let's just go ahead and take it to the next level and request that AJ keep all his thoughts to himself.

Let's all pull together and help clean up Australia! OI! OI! OI!

World without end, Amen.

I'd like to make a request of the Olde Ones that Aussie Jeff not be allowed to double post a reply to the same original post. If he can't get all his thoughts (that was a weird phrase to type. Like he has thoughts???) into one post, he should just keep them to himself. As a matter of fact, let's just go ahead and take it to the next level and request that AJ keep all his thoughts to himself.

Let's all pull together and help clean up Australia! OI! OI! OI!

World without end, Amen.

Dear Aussie-wannabe Boo.

Your frilly pink chenile knickers are showing.

Again.

Hugs,

Sir Flamin' AJ

Eggburnt should be taken to squire by someone like Mace. That would be amusing.

Aussie Jeff is a gamey bastiche of the first order...

First things first. I'm not sure Mace is a good choice as the wee lad thinks a Wallaby is a good choice for a name of a team that tries to play a MAN's game. (Also, I don't think being associated with a place called "down under", is conducive to be taken seriously. Sounds like a really seedy cathouse, where the raunchiest of procedures occur. On second thought, he must feel at home.)

Second point, you have proved yet again you are master of the obvious.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

And so the Squire Battle between konrad and myself begins...

Congratulate me now and get it over with.

heheh

... And they lived happily ever after....

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by AUssIEjeFF:

Dear Aussie-wannabe Boo.

Your frilly pink chenile knickers are showing.

Again.

Hugs,

Sir Flamin' AJ

You got a point you're aimin' for there, Sparky?

NO? Just being the gormless berk you normally are?

My, you SO fill me with inertia.

Here's hoping all your tanks become as bogged as your thought processes.

Mazeltov!

Boo

p.s. They are not pink. They are a VERY manly shade of puce.

Tosser.

Originally posted by Egbert:

First things first. I'm not sure Mace is a good choice as the wee lad thinks a Wallaby is a good choice for a name of a team that tries to play a MAN's game. (Also, I don't think being associated with a place called "down under", is conducive to be taken seriously. Sounds like a really seedy cathouse, where the raunchiest of procedures occur. On second thought, he must feel at home.)

Second point, you have proved yet again you are master of the obvious.

This is why I think you'd make a splendid choice as a squire to one of our antipodal bretheren. Much like them, you spout long strings of sylables that almost sound like a language, but with all the depth of a puddle and all the subtle nuance of a burrito fueled flatulant.

I mean, really, the closest thing we have up here would be Hiram, but that would be too weird and Panzer Leader isn't allowed to spawn.