Life's just like a box of Peng Challenges

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mctwit, if one lives in a glass house one should not fling feces randomly about and then declare the lack of light a function of the weather.

Quite puffed up now that you have succeeded to send an email on 2 consecutive days, aren't you? Just remember you still have pick your forces, move them, capture those flag things and defeat my ubertruppen. I look forward to kicking you square in the danglies. :D

No word from Spadr , are we on you giant steamy coil? Or must I troll for another troll?

Hey, can you blieve it? I got a move from Hiram today! First one in about a month. Been so long, I forgot what we were playing, what my battle plans were, the whole ball of wax.

At first I thought that maybe this was part of his plan, to get me to forget what we were doing and then he'd dazzle me whilst I was confused.

Then I remembered just how mind-numbingly dense he is and realized that the long delay in turn sending was either because he lost the whereabouts of his computer amid the foetid heaps of refuse that pass for funiture in his trailer, or he just made bail.

You make the call.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Hey, can you blieve it? I got a move from Hiram today! First one in about a month. Been so long, I forgot what we were playing, what my battle plans were, the whole ball of wax.

At first I thought that maybe this was part of his plan, to get me to forget what we were doing and then he'd dazzle me whilst I was confused.

Then I remembered just how mind-numbingly dense he is and realized that the long delay in turn sending was either because he lost the whereabouts of his computer amid the foetid heaps of refuse that pass for funiture in his trailer, or he just made bail.

You make the call.

Well, he has been a bit...*ahem*...preoccupied lately...

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Hey, can you blieve it? I got a move from Hiram today! First one in about a month. Been so long, I forgot what we were playing,

1) I don't think it's quite proper that Moraine appropriate something else's username to vent her frustrations.

2) Persephone, I like your dog. She's a cutie.

Alright, you two...*arches eyebrow and gives a stern look*

I'll have you know he knows exactly what he's doing. Well, I'd really rather not have you know, but you started it...

I did well the first game tonight. Blew his tanks to pieces...then stomped on them...then mangled them some more...

But I must admit, I suffered a humiliating defeat over Cat's Cradle. I think I did about everything wrong you can do when fighting with tanks in a city.

You live and you learn...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

This knowledge makes me want to use garden implements to savage myself..

Yessir, don't have to give me any more hints, fetching the rakes and cultivator now, sir.

No sir, I won't forget the snail bait, no sir.

The bleachers are lined up on the right. No pushing, no shoving, ..well..

Tickets available at the gate.

edited to remind Vadr, he's gotta wait just a little more as my opponents can be a bit slow in sending "The Turn." Which is the secret misspelled sequel to "The Birds".

[ February 17, 2003, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Well I am back from my wee little trip to Avalon.

I got to see lots of funnily named flying aeroplanes like Mustangs, Spitfires, Zeros, Mig 15, Meteor, Pups, Camels, Nieuports, Fokkers, Vampires, Canberras etc, etc.

The following day I went to a jolly old buckshow pub crawl thing in which we had to leave pubs for a variety of reasons ranging from the diappearance of a CB radio handpiece, the smashing of several light fixtures due to the attempt at using said handpiece as a propeller and one of the lads getting a little too friendly with one of the publicans daughters.

The population of one Victorian country town also had a memorable afternoon when a busload of drunken louts rolled up and then proceeded to streak across the local footy ground sans clothes and with tinnies in hand.

The drive home on the following day was a bad day.

And before I forget I should mention that I defeated Lars in our last game with a score of 99 to 1. After which it appears he left the country.

Turns will be out in a little bit.

P.S.- was anyone else surprised with the length of Elvis' earlier post? I reckon it was an imposter.

{edit- Also that bloody dogs tail is way too long, someone chop it off or something}

[ February 17, 2003, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Speedy ]

Originally posted by Speedy:

Well I am back from my wee little trip to Avalon. I got to see lots of funnily named flying aeroplanes like Mustangs, Spitfires, Zeros, Mig 15, Meteor, Pups, Camels, Nieuports, Fokkers, Vampires, Canberras etc, etc.

"Stay away" said my intuition, "Something bad will happen if you go this time". So trusting soul that I am I decided to give the airshow a miss this time and wait until the next airshow in 2005.

Given that Speedy was there, I'm glad I listened.

Mace

Hear Ye, Hear Ye :

I have survived the ride of my life, to the hills back of Perth, to see the abode, car, cat, view from upstairs, the telescope to perve on the neighbours, the kangas on the golf course (through the other perving instrument...binoculars !) the neighbour across the valley dragging her wheelie-bin up the steep, loooong driveway, the birds, the overhanging branches of the HUGE redgums threatening destruction on his roof; and oh yes ! AussieJeff himself.

And a fine upstanding piece of Old Australiana he is too. There are not many fine pieces of antique humaness to match his...looks. Yeah, a veritable tower of good looks. (I'll have an Orthopaedic surgeon looking at the crick in my neck tomorrow !)

We opened the required alchohol and I was given the tour of the architecht dezigned abode on many levels. Amazing what you can put on the side of a mountain. At the summit was the work/perving room. Tastefully decked out in all manner of geeky video type hardware, along with many VHS tapes with names on the side like Main Roads Investigation #22 - interspersed between "Going Down #33" and "Lonely Co-eds #2" amongst many others !

At the window stood the lovingly looked after Pervingscope. A nice seven incher by the label.(I did not use said instrument !!) Proudly taking up space in the centre of the room is his DRUM SET ! He declined to play...something about a court order and the neighbours complaining.

We discussed 'things' and I whipped him good in a quick 5000 point assault. He generously chose Russians in an ALL Armour undertaking and my Ferdinands and Panthers had a field day. I graciously chose some Pz2's to fill out my points and give him something to kill whilst waiting to lose. Which he proceeded to do. A total victory no-less !

I then drove home.

Noba.

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

This knowledge makes me want to use garden implements to savage myself..

Yessir, don't have to give me any more hints, fetching the rakes and cultivator now, sir.

No sir, I won't forget the snail bait, no sir.

The bleachers are lined up on the right. No pushing, no shoving, ..well..

Tickets available at the gate.

edited to remind Vadr, he's gotta wait just a little more as my opponents can be a bit slow in sending "The Turn." Which is the secret misspelled sequel to "The Birds". </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE I'M STONE DEAF AND CAN'T READ MY OWN LIPS!! :

BUT, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!

AussieJeff himself... a fine upstanding piece of ... Australiana he is too. There are not many ... to match his...looks. Yeah, a veritable tower of good looks.
*Blush..* Ahem ... please keep your suspect inclinations to yourself....

We opened the required alchohol and I was given the tour of the architecht dezigned abode on many levels. Amazing what you can put on the side of a mountain. At the summit was the work/perving room.

I solemnly and uncategorically refute that I have EVER perved on anyfink in MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

Tastefully decked out in all manner of geeky video type hardware, along with many VHS tapes with names on the side like Main Roads Investigation #22 - interspersed between "Going Down #33" and "Lonely Co-eds #2" amongst many others!
Hey! No fair! You peeked!!! err .. they were actually titled "Going Down Under On Hwy #33" and "Suitable Pets For Lonely Co-eds #2". HONEST!!!

We discussed 'things' and I whipped him good in a quick 5000 point assault. He generously chose Russians in an ALL Armour undertaking and my Ferdinands and Panthers had a field day.

Gamey, gamey, GAMEY!!...... and I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING TO DO WITH FRIGGIN' WHIPS EITHER!!!

I graciously chose some Pz2's to fill out my points and give him something to kill whilst waiting to lose. Which he proceeded to do. A total victory no-less!
You were patently COWERING in fear of my SUPERIOUR TACTICAL ABILITY, so I MORE THAN GENEROUSLY decided to PURPOSEFULLY AIM at those popgun-mobiles to GIVE YOU A FIGHTING CHANCE!

I then drove home.

Noba.

Yeah. In a drunken slalom via Kalgoorlie? That'll teach yer to sip 1 teensy can of mid-strength apple cider too fast!!

Harumph!

Got a phone call this morning about 7 AM from the boss telling me he's delaying opening the office until 9 this morning. "Why's that", says I. "Because of the honking great amount of snow that fell last night. " says he. "Very well, kind sir, salt of the earth and all." says I.

Opening the office an hour later gave me just enough time to shovel the foot of snow that fell last night out of BOTH my driveway and that of my wife, the ever lovely and charming, SheWhoMustBeObeyed.

Now I'm at the office, wondering if I'll be able to get home.

Aint winter great?

Thank the stars above..(the lucky ones that is) for Good Ole GW...(thats George Washington), for having the good sense to be born on this day, and providing me with a long weekend, and a respite from traveling is this FECKING BLIZZARD , which is depositing piles of snow along the East Coast.

My poor wife had to go to work today...overtime you see, and she wants a new hot tub.....but now its getting worse outside, and hopefully she will be able to get home again.

So here I sit, only getting turns from the other side of the globe, where they tell me its nice and sunny and quite warm as well. I hate them all! and I hate snow as well, would anyone like some? there is plenty to share.