Life's just like a box of Peng Challenges

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by rune:

<font size=-1>For the record, there was no reason to infer that all twits are as bad as AussieJeff , however, you being evil...Carry On.... </font>

Talking of evil... your latest map is right up there with the twisted works of de Sade. First turn (FIRST TURN mind you) that I sent back to dalemAndHisEarlessDog was over two megabytes in size, and we didn't even make contact. I hate you.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

<font size=-1>For the record, there was no reason to infer that all twits are as bad as AussieJeff , however, you being evil...Carry On.... </font>

Talking of evil... your latest map is right up there with the twisted works of de Sade. First turn (FIRST TURN mind you) that I sent back to dalemAndHisEarlessDog was over two megabytes in size, and we didn't even make contact. I hate you. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BilgeRat:

Speakin' of weighty matters where be tha cetacean Mr Boo_R. Tha Rat is in tha throws o purchase a fine fleet o whaling ships to put paid to 'is blowing n' blustering.

And whose little boy are you?

I'm sorry, I have enough trouble deciphering OGSF's pseudo-Scot diatribes and Aussie Jeff's way over the top Dali-esque inspired UBB rantings, but there's not one damn thing in my contract that says I have to put up with pirates. And look at this refugee from a Gilbert and Sullivan opium dream -- is he a Fluffie/SSN? He doesn't bold names, neither does he challenge anyONE.

I say we let GRUE play with him for awhile. </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Heartless: In "our backs to the Volga", the cowardly chicken-cowards controlled carelessly ©by Nidan1 is using the enormously gamey tactic of hiding in concrete buildings while shooting at my brave pixeltruppen as they attempt to cross the open streets. Not only that, somehow a communist spy managed to kill my Stuka pilot and take control of the aricraft and drop a bomb RIGHT in the middle of one of my clever flanking attacks. He killed one platoon of infantry, one FT team and one 105mm FO...great going "Rudel"...or should I say IVAN? Never fear though we'll see who'll be controlling the ferry traffic in Stalingrad when this is over.
It's called Tactical Genius , idjit, suck the overconfident Krauts into an urban jungle of twisted steel and sewers, Oh, did I forget to tell you about the infantry company heading through the sewers into your rear area?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Leutnant Heartless: In "our backs to the Volga", the cowardly chicken-cowards controlled carelessly ©by Nidan1 is using the enormously gamey tactic of hiding in concrete buildings while shooting at my brave pixeltruppen as they attempt to cross the open streets. Not only that, somehow a communist spy managed to kill my Stuka pilot and take control of the aricraft and drop a bomb RIGHT in the middle of one of my clever flanking attacks. He killed one platoon of infantry, one FT team and one 105mm FO...great going "Rudel"...or should I say IVAN? Never fear though we'll see who'll be controlling the ferry traffic in Stalingrad when this is over.

It's called Tactical Genius , idjit, suck the overconfident Krauts into an urban jungle of twisted steel and sewers, Oh, did I forget to tell you about the infantry company heading through the sewers into your rear area? </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

If this is Tactical Genius you displaying by sending lousy,undisciplined ,alcohol twitted groups of germans against my well positioned machine guns ,

then you are looser and I hate you

konrad

Hate, now there is a real feeling, keep that feeling young konrad it will be sweeter for me, after I crush your peasant army beneath my jackboots, to know there was pure hatred here.

[ February 18, 2003, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Pillocks and Wankers, the lot of ya. I hate you all.

Lessee here...

Nidan1 lobbed a mortar at grandma's house. Other than that we are still playing footise in the woods.

lenakonrad is apparently having a pretty rough go of it all the way around. He(she?) has now learned to truly loathe the mighty Panther. I took a casualty a turn or two back. It was horrible. Made a real mess of the tank and shocked the crew. Bummer.

I am enjoying watching Hortlund gloat. I predict he'll soon be singing a different tune (perhaps that will make Seanachai happy, not that I care).

Delta dalem and I are poking through the village trying to find each other's...tanks, or somefink.

Gitlord Fokker is *still* MIA. Send me a turn, you TWIT.

Last and certainly least, McGillicutty continues the Charge of the Tin Brigade to point-blank range, not that it's done him any good. The Mighty Matilda R001z the battlefield.

Sod Off, all of you. I must go check the water temperature in the pool. If it isn't 80, I'm not getting in today...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by lenakonrad:

If this is Tactical Genius you displaying by sending lousy,undisciplined ,alcohol twitted groups of germans against my well positioned machine guns ,

then you are looser and I hate you

konrad

I am the big frog in this little puddle.Any one of you can squash me easily. . </font>

Pondscum/Dalem ,

Could it be they are the same per....oh nevermind...

Glad to hear it is causing you intense pain. When I say massive...i mean MASSIVE. If I cannot cause your computer to faint at the mere mention of a Rune scenario...then I am not trying.

Wait till the second Division shows up....

Rune

Originally posted by Egbert:

Yours in confidence,

Egbert

Don't get to close, I don't want you getting any of your flop sweat on me.

Which reminds me, if Hiram were trapped by the snow in his apartment, and no one was there to hear him, would he still be an idiot?

And if he was there all day, why didn't he send me a move?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

Yours in confidence,

Egbert

Don't get to close, I don't want you getting any of your flop sweat on me.

Which reminds me, if Hiram were trapped by the snow in his apartment, and no one was there to hear him, would he still be an idiot?

And if he was there all day, why didn't he send me a move? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Yeb. </font>

Almost forget how much I hate you , dalem ...

Looks like you continuing to fall into bottomlessness.Every time you demonstrating how to reach a new low...

He's good at that.

Probably not what his parents were hoping for, but it's something to talk about at the family reunion at least.

Almost forget how much I hate you , dalem ...

Looks like you continuing to fall into bottomlessness.Every time you demonstrating how to reach a new low...

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

I think she likes me.

Boo ,you the one I hate most of the time...

konrad

That's OK, Bubbeleh. I hate you too.

(They are so cute when they're this age...)

Oh, and Egbert, don't let my wife, the ever lovely and weapon-trained SheWhoMust Be Obeyed® catch you appropriating her name. It would not be pretty.

Oh, and Egbert, don't let my wife, the ever lovely and weapon-trained SheWhoMust Be Obeyed® catch you appropriating her name. It would not be pretty.

Well geez, you just now started using the registered trademark. I am not responsible for infringements before you announce it's use as a trademark.

That's Ok, my wife doesn't really demand to be obeyed, anyway. She's nice.