Life's just like a box of Peng Challenges

FLUFFIES WELCOME.

FLUFFIES WELCOMED BY GRUE.

*shows job description*

WHY? GRUE EAT FLUFFIES, BUT ONLY AFTER TENDERISING WITH LARGE CLUB FIRST

IF DON'T LIKE BEING APPETISER, MAIN COURSE OR DESSERT...STAY AWAY.

IF DODGE GRUE, CHALLENGE OTHER OF SAME STATUS. DON'T CHALLENGE KINIGGETS AND SENIOR KINIGGETS AND OLD ONES. THEY IGNORE, ALWAYS THIS IGNORE.

AND NICE LADIES HERE TOO. BE NICE TO THEM BECAUSE IF NOT, GRUE RENDER FLESH FROM BONES.

UMMMM.

GRUE NOW GO PREPARE INSTRUMENTS OF WELCOMING AND OTHER TORTURE DEVISES.

Grue

[EDIT BECAUSE GRUE MADE A WHOOPSY]

[ February 14, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now this goes just too damn far. I thought I made it clear in the previous thread that ONLY OGSF is allowed to post in dialect and you are assuming this ... identity ... and lad, it doesn't work. It's REALLY annoying in fact.

Now I'm quite certain that you are THRILLED that you've managed to annoy me ... again ... still. But damnit man it just has to stop.

Meeks ... The Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread is ON THE JOB and we don't need any bloody GRUE to keep SSNs out of the thread.

MAKE THE BAD MAN GO AWAY!

Joe

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

<font size=-1>(anyone else noticed that Goanna's recent posts have been his best?)</font>

The latest news from the Ãœberlizard is that he's broken his leg, is stuck far from his happy stomping grounds as Rittmeister von Oz, and can't get interested in CMBB. In other words, the sun-crazed lizard with the morals of a flamethrower team is CLEARY off his rocker and could probably use a cheery word from you lot. Or at least a well-aimed jibe.

Honorable Mr. Meeks...

Might I please point out that Hiram is by no means whatsoever female. I, on the other hand, am. But I am not he, nor he - me.

I was brought here by he, but more precisely upon the suggestion of another member here - that being dear Berli as I had been initiated into the world of CMBB.

Got it now? heheh

Okay...now I think I'll have that glass of wine that YK2 offered me and which I was so rudely cut off from taking in the previous thread.

As to Lt. Hortund, since you are obviously having a bad week - and more likely a bad life if your behavior here is any indicator, I shall show mercy to you for your foible of telling me to sod off. Wait...what am I saying? No I won't! You shall grovel in the dirt for yet a while longer and be thankful I don't trod on your worthless carcass.

On second thought...*trods on Horty's worthless carcass, digging pointy heel into the base of his spine* There...that should teach you to speak nastily to your betters. Now, dust yourself off and fetch YK2 and myself some wine since the Pool Boy is absent. Perhaps then you shall have learned your lesson and mind your manners.

*lounges in divan next to YK2 and sips her wine*

Edited to offer GRUE a fluffy she had in her back pocket...

[ February 14, 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Um, sure, Hiraime, er, Morom, uh, Heram, whatever your name is, of course I accept that, like Joe Shaw/Seanachai, you (the personality I'm addressing right now) would prefer to be considered unique and seperate from the other, er, one.

Um, yeah, I sure hope we heat up that war against the Muslims so I can go on a Crusade and get the helicopter outta here. Hey, Hortie Wortie, why don't you get your shapely derriere moving and punch up some more homoerotic propaganda to enrage people's hearts. Chop chop, lad, that baby oil gets sticky after a while.

*bows politely*

Why certainly m'lady

*dusts off clothes discreetly*

allow me to improvise a small ode while I pour the wine.

Far away on a distant shore

stood the young nobleman

thrice he called for his love

but no reply was heard

Over the waves the ships came flying

Do they carry her reply?

Man meets ship at the violent docks

Ney, not a word is spoken

Him:

I do not know what to do

I have no idea what to say

Her:

(silence)

Him:

Hello hello hello

The waves:

whooosssshhhh

[ February 14, 2003, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Honorable Mr. Meeks...

Might I please point out that Hiram is by no means whatsoever female. I, on the other hand, am. But I am not he, nor he - me.

I was brought here by he, but more precisely upon the suggestion of another member here - that being dear Berli as I had been initiated into the world of CMBB.

Got it now? heheh

Okay...now I think I'll have that glass of wine that YK2 offered me and which I was so rudely cut off from taking in the previous thread.

As to Lt. Hortund, since you are obviously having a bad week - and more likely a bad life if your behavior here is any indicator, I shall show mercy to you for your foible of telling me to sod off. Wait...what am I saying? No I won't! You shall grovel in the dirt for yet a while longer and be thankful I don't trod on your worthless carcass.

On second thought...*trods on Horty's worthless carcass, digging pointy heel into the base of his spine* There...that should teach you to speak nastily to your betters. Now, dust yourself off and fetch YK2 and myself some wine since the Pool Boy is absent. Perhaps then you shall have learned your lesson and mind your manners.

*lounges in divan next to YK2 and sips her wine*

oh this is sweet...Being female its not that bad at all.

And ,uh..eh,(I have this always when I talk to other girls) welcome Miriam

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Moraine -here you have to seek for food and clothing first,

then the Kingdom of Cesspool shall be added unto you.

konrad

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Um, sure, Hiraime, er, Morom, uh, Heram, whatever your name is, of course I accept that, like Joe Shaw/Seanachai, you (the personality I'm addressing right now) would prefer to be considered unique and seperate from the other, er, one.

In case you missed it, he did try and show me off back here...

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=005542;p=2#000026

I would be the Lady Alureth/DragonMage identified in the pics that the link in his post leads to...

Hope that clears things up for you.

Whether you want to believe Hiram hooked himself a woman or not, the truth is out there if you care to see it.

I would put in a winkie smiley, but I've been forewarned of the viewpoint most hold here of smilies.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Or is he one of those masochists that like pain?

Not sure. Next time, jab at him with a red hot poker (with a very sharp point) just to be safe. That way you don't have to get so close . . .

Steve </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Moraine -here you have to seek for food and clothing first,

then the Kingdom of Cesspool shall be added unto you.

konrad

Thank you for your earlier welcome, fellow Squire. But I need seek for nothing. Hiram will provide me with all I need. That's his job. Of course, he's got to move his hirsute hindquarters down here from Noo Joisee to JawJah first, but I digress...

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Of course, he's got to move his hirsute hindquarters down here from Noo Joisee to JawJah first, but I digress...

At least he has had the good taste and forsight to find himself a fine southern Lady.

JawJah would be quite good for him, methinks.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

At least he has had the good taste and forsight to find himself a fine southern Lady.

JawJah would be quite good for him, methinks.

Steve

Why thank yew, suh. I see y'all are frum Texas.

Well, met! But methinks I shall have to teach him some manners in regards to teasing Southern women about their accents.

Oh,well... just from other friendly female ,

couple words about boys here , who ran through the pool like a bevy of birds ready to take flight.

They don't really have a leader.

They are lively,wide-awake ,and sad.Most of them are clothed in badly patched rags,wearing jackets handed down by their older brothers with the cuffs turned up; they had bare feet or they wearing heavy men's shoes with holes in them.They are thin and pale,often yellow ,with deep-set empty black eyes that had no expression of fixed intensity.

There is all sorts among them-naive and quick-witted,

sincere and hipocritical, all of them endowed with a precocious vivacity,which is doomed to decline with the passing of the years in the monotonous imprisonment of time.

They gathering in the fields with bunches of wild asparagus or fibrous and tasteless muschrooms,which are eaten for lack of anything better.

Friendly as they are ,they remained shy and diffident,given to silence and the concealment of what is in their minds ,immersed in the elusive ,mysterious animal world in which they had their being,like timorous and swift-footed little goats

konrad