Life's just like a box of Peng Challenges

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Boo ,I recommend that you take train and serch for some open country.When finally you reach a deserted spot,beneath tree ,

let down you trousers...What a joy!

Imagine ,you can feel the fresh air and all of nature around you.

Its not like those American toilets,shiny and all alike...

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

lenakonrad,

When in your home-hovel-shanty-shack,

Dance with abandon, trip lightly with glee.

Buy a brand new toaster. Plug it in!

Let it be your new bath toy.

A Request to the Mutha Beautiful Thread (and may it will always be there)

As many of you know there is a squire scuffle scheduled (shedduled for Seanachai). Normally, I wouldn't really care about such mundane things. But, my love, my heart, the reason for the trembling in my loins, Moraine Sedai (bolded and italized because she deserves nothing less than the best)is one of the participants and will be the winner.

Here is my request for both of you who are capable of reading so much text in one sitting:

I hereby request a third party to create a Squire Battle. Do not spare any feelings. I still shudder from mine with OGSF (may his teeth rot out of his mouth and may he prance about like Nathan Lane).

I would appreciate a knight who disdains both me and Aussie Jeff to participate in this.

That is all.

[ February 18, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

AAR for yet another TCPIP session between Hiram and his soulmate

We played Lirruzione together tonight. She played the Russians and was defending while I was the Italians and attacking. The chat went along as usual:

Her: I will crush you beneath my jackboot stiletto, unworthy dog!

Me: Yes, Mistress

She had minefields and that barbed wire stuff with three flags. Alas and alack, her armor was no match for my superior Aye-Tail-Yen armor. When I listened closely to my soldiers I could hear a faint “Doh!” when one of them would drop his rifle. The response was usually “Sa matta you?” by the platoon leader.

We had a draw! As my love reaches for her whip and furry handcuffs, I can only hope that she forgives me for my inordinate audacity at almost winning. I shall strive to make up for this by clipping her toenails with my teeth in the future and giving her dog a colonic.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

My 'game' with Vadr winds it's way to a pathetic conclusion. My brave Italians have lost their last tanks, OTOH, the sheer number of bailed tank crews mixed in with Vadr's Matlidas nearly qualify as a scratch infantry platoon. Some of those bailing crewmen could have stepped from the turret of their Tin Cans to the deck of a Matlida, if only the Italian high command had the foresight to issue grenade bundles to tank crewmen the scenario would have a different outcome.

As it is, merely for playing such a god-awful scenario to the bitter end, I claim a moral victory.

Mike The Hallucinating Druggie has unfairly engaged in the practice of machine gunning troops at long range. Despite his underhanded tactics of using concealment and long-range firepower, my Soviet forces will emerge victorious.

In true Pool fashion a long and drawn affair NOT now Bauhaus has come to a close.

A fair valley in WESTERN EUROPE was the scene of this titanic battle between the Cheeseburger eating good guys (ME) and the jackbooted Liberty Cabbage eating fasicts Speedy. This battle lasting a good nine months took toil, strife and loathing to a level reached so rarely these days in the pool. No TCP for us, we let the hate and loathing simmer for months as we bashed and grapeled MY GAWD BAUHAUS can't you control that thing! for supremcy.

In an obvious display of hacked code I was only awarded a minor victory, despite knocking out all his armor and leaving him only 60 effectives to my 202 and cutting off his only avenue of retreat. Alas, I say to the scoring but Speedy knows deep in his soul that I have his ears.

While hate and loathing are destined for Speedy I must admire him for his ability to focus on the files despite my moving, get a new job, and freeze my tushie in the North Dakota winter. An honorable opponent, for although I will enjoy his ears the journey is more satisfying than the finish line.

Whenever you desire more hate and loathing send me a setup....oh, that's right I'm crushing you in CMBB as well.

and so another Peng thread comes to a close...

The bleary-eyed combatants rest their weary heads upon fluffy white pillows and gaze out their windows at the starry winter sky.

We fade to black with unanswered questions in our minds...

Will there be a grand setup by a neutral third party for the Squire Battle?

Will lenakonrad realize he/she is in love with AJ?

Will Horty Hear a Who?

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

The questions boggle the mind...

Tune in next time, folks...same Peng time, same Peng channel.

[ February 19, 2003, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<font size=-1>AIIEYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THE VISUALS, THE HAUNTING VISUALS!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!</font>

I'm only coming out again when the screaming's stopped, since that should indicate that either

(a) the HAUNTING VISUALS have stopped, or

(B)MrSpkr has finally succumbed to them.

Either way, it's a win-win situation.

And now for some Gamey Updates:

dalem and I have agreed that when our forces finally meet (having driven across the endless map at top speed for 30 turns), we'll combine forces and go and beat up on Rune.

chrisl is wondering where I got this many veteran Italians from, and why they're not running away. I'm wondering how his Russian cavalry can run so fast without horses. BTS, fix or do somefink.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

and so another Peng thread comes to a close...

The bleary-eyed combatants rest their weary heads upon fluffy white pillows and gaze out their windows at the starry winter sky.

We fade to black with unanswered questions in our minds...

Will there be a grand setup by a neutral third party for the Squire Battle?

Will lenakonrad realize he/she is in love with AJ?

Will Horty Hear a Who?

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

The questions boggle the mind...

Tune in next time, folks...same Peng time, same Peng channel.

Soap-opera education pays back...

konrad

[ February 19, 2003, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

I have figured it out. lemoncustard is a computer. No matter what time of day I send a turn I get one back within a matter of minutes. While this is great is it also a bit unnerving. Fortunatly he is not a very bright computer or he would present a much better challenge. Sir AJ you might want to upgrade from this one to a better model.

Originally posted by Mace:

Will some Kinnigit kindly commence the next thread please?

Thankewe.

Mace

DOWN WITH GRUE!!!

konrad

Originally posted by sgtgOOdy:

I have figured it out. lemoncustard is a computer. No matter what time of day I send a turn I get one back within a matter of minutes. While this is great is it also a bit unnerving. Fortunatly he is not a very bright computer or he would present a much better challenge. Sir AJ you might want to upgrade from this one to a better model.

I simply think faster then you do.

Accept that, if you are unable to understand...

konrad