Life's just like a box of Peng Challenges

I guess I won't say anything about my weather today. You guys might send that pathetic Grue after me or something.

I'll get you a turn shortly Nidan1 since I know you're bored.

Wine-drinker, you can just wait your turn. You feckin' SSNs can't seem to figure out the vagaries of E-mail and I can only babysit so many of you at once. You can get in line behind Egbert...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Thank the stars above..(the lucky ones that is) for Good Ole GW...(thats George Washington), for having the good sense to be born on this day, and providing me with a long weekend, and a respite from traveling is this FECKING BLIZZARD , which is depositing piles of snow along the East Coast.

My poor wife had to go to work today...overtime you see, and she wants a new hot tub.....but now its getting worse outside, and hopefully she will be able to get home again.

So here I sit, only getting turns from the other side of the globe, where they tell me its nice and sunny and quite warm as well. I hate them all! and I hate snow as well, would anyone like some? there is plenty to share.

Still haven't raced outside to build your snowman yet, huh???

Geez. Still warm tonight. Might have to turn the aircon on....

Aj

Originally posted by YK2:

Thank you, ma'am,

A bleacher, in U.S. parlance, is minimal stadium seating (bench seating without backs) such as one might find at a school (non-unversity) football, or basketball game. Normally considered as outdoor seating for a large crowd.

Please see here: photo-bleacher.jpg

and here:

bleacher.jpg

My regards and should you require more of anything, consider me at your disposal.

Egbert

edited to add, that since 1/2 the U.S. is shut down today, there's no reason why some of you pansies can't send a turn so I can get about killing Vadr's truppin.

[ February 17, 2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

This knowledge makes me want to use garden implements to savage myself..

Yessir, don't have to give me any more hints, fetching the rakes and cultivator now, sir.

No sir, I won't forget the snail bait, no sir.

The bleachers are lined up on the right. No pushing, no shoving, ..well..

Tickets available at the gate.

edited to remind Vadr, he's gotta wait just a little more as my opponents can be a bit slow in sending "The Turn." Which is the secret misspelled sequel to "The Birds". </font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

.. drivel filled of slow and impolite answers.

If you're still in doubt, just look for Boo.

Papa

I was wondering why it took you so long to post a simple, yet rude, answer to the lady when I could politely answer and illustrate, as well as, berate another individual that soundly deserved it.

Then I checked your profile and noticed the proximity of your claimed abode, to Canada. You must have snuck across the border. Shall I call the INS?

Perhaps not, <font size = +2>"Let this man be a warning to all. Do not emulate him in any way."</font>

At least you can be of some service, as a warning to others.

As for your example, I must say, at least that was correct.

Egbert

[ February 17, 2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

<font size=-1>.. drivel filled of slow and impolite answers.</font>

<font size=-1>I was wondering why it took you so long to post a simple, yet rude, answer to the lady when I could politely answer and illustrate, as well as, berate another individual that soundly deserved it.

Then I checked your profile and noticed the proximity of your claimed abode, to Canada.</font></font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

<font size=-1>I was wondering why it took you so long to post a simple, yet rude, answer to the lady when I could politely answer and illustrate, as well as, berate another individual that soundly deserved it.

Then I checked your profile and noticed the proximity of your claimed abode, to Canada.</font></font>

I can relate. I live in NJ and am literally snowed in. I cannot open my screen door to leave. This is most disconcerting. Would someone be kind enough to deliver some alcohol and smokes to my address?

I live on the second floor of an apartment building, so tossing my hirsute carcass out the window is tempting but not wise. You know you wanted to see that. Sick bastards!!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I can relate. I live in NJ and am literally snowed in. I cannot open my screen door to leave. This is most disconcerting. Would someone be kind enough to deliver some alcohol and smokes to my address?

No.

I live on the second floor of an apartment building, so tossing my hirsute carcass out the window is tempting but not wise. You know you wanted to see that. Sick bastards!!

So, what happened? A tornado come by and toss your trailer on top of an apartment bldg?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

They're populated by the loudest forms of unfortunates, inebriates, and miscreants you can imagine. If you're still in doubt, just look for Boo.

Papa

Go Packers. </font>

Hola, amigos!

Just got back from Mexico at midnight. Weather was great and had a fantastic trip. But found out my Uncle had died while I was gone so first thing this morning I had a funeral to go to. Should have stayed at the beach....

Ready for play to resume. If we have a game going, send a turn while I go back and read up on how much further this place has sunk into the mire.

Oh and by the way, Seanachai, get any postcards?

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Dillbert, it's Dan Ackroyd not Chevy Chase....i saw a random old episode of SNL last week and it was pretty funny, well that part anyway.

Well thats all i had to say, you can go back to work on your next devastating insult, ...

SNL Grog.

I think it would have been better from Chevy Chase. Quit trying to drag down my improvements. Can't you think of something constructive to do?

Our relief at your announced and continued speachlessness is boundless. Take all the time you need with your retort, we're not waiting.

[ February 17, 2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Dillbert, it's Dan Ackroyd not Chevy Chase....i saw a random old episode of SNL last week and it was pretty funny, well that part anyway.

Well thats all i had to say, you can go back to work on your next devastating insult, ...

I think it would have been better from Chevy Chase.

Funny Farm and Feltch part 2 are my favorite movies. </font>

Hey Egbert whilst we wait for Vadr to explain how that whole internet thing works to mcsomefink, care to have go at QB. 800-1000 points?

With the rate of turns coming out the drunken scotsman I imagine Vadr will be playing that same game when the new CM engine is released. As of now he is averaging 1 turn per 3 days and the average is dropping as time goes on. Even a Canadien could better than this.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Thank the stars above..(the lucky ones that is) for Good Ole GW...(thats George Washington), for having the good sense to be born on this day...

*ahem* Little info for ya since you seem to be out of the loop...

George Washington was NOT born today, (you idjit). He was born on the 22nd. I should know... And Lincoln was born on the 16th. Some years ago, the great and wondrous powers that be (now that's a laugh) decided we shouldn't get two holidays for presidents, so they combined the two and picked a day in the middle-ish.

Now ya know...