Should I feel loved or embarrassed?

I was just talking to her on the phone(She's away in Germany.) and she recalled the conversation she had with the bakery staff. They were used to Spongebob, Barbie, My Little Pony, etc. Portraits could be scanned onto their cakes, too. They had never done a tank, though.

Originally posted by Earl Grey:

Well, I think she most DEFINITELY loves you.

You know what is funny, though? My girlfriend just sat behind me when I lokked at the picture and her first question was: "Honey, dou you want one, too?"

Come on, Earl Grey, who is going to believe THAT? (Just kidding of course)

;)

Originally posted by pzr_leader:

someone photoshopped that tiger onto the cake. it aint real. imho.

It looks real enough. They can take a photo of anything and transfer it onto an edible, thin sheet. They then lay that on the top of the cake. I must say I've never seen a Tiger before. :D

Originally posted by stoat:

It looks real enough. They can take a photo of anything and transfer it onto an edible, thin sheet. They then lay that on the top of the cake.

It tastes nasty though. It's an edible ink, but that doesn't mean it tastes good. I've had b-day cakes with those kinds of edible photos at my nephew's birthday parties before.

[ May 08, 2006, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Ellros ]

I'm waiting for Dey's_WW_CMBB version, MickeyD's CMAK version(With tools) and a little floatable-one for when I'm in bath. But untill then, this will do. SHMAVIS, your one lucky .......

Stoffer, I'm having my computer real soon know(that's what they promise), so the fun can start asap. Keep an eye on your mailbox.

Cheers