Sock It To Me, Peng Challenge!

Originally posted by dalem:

But here are some pics of my favorite rapier

Hmm, that does sort of imply that dalem has a least favorite rapier, doesn't it? Probably keeps it in a drawer with his least favorite pair of hose and used scarlet lipstick too. I can see dalem on a Saturday night now, "I am Lord Fop, host of the Rune Debutante Cotillion, you may kiss my ring."

The little Macaroni with his beauty spot and half-mast pantaloons, disgusting...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Measure people by the money they have and the clothes they wear.

Now sod off.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh, and Boo_Radley the last time I checked we were short ... I don't know ... A BATTLE TO FIGHT WITH? It's that pesky short term memory loss again isn't it? I've warned you about the effects of huffing copier toner.

Joe

a) the last time you saw steel of that quality it was thwacking you with the flat across your flabby, old man-buttocks after you'd held your alms bowl up to the wrong gentleman.

B) I sent you a fine map for you & Boo to Die-a-Lot on. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's not the quality of the steel dalem, it's the ... foofieness that bothers me and ALL right thinking CessPuldians.

As to the map, I'll give you this, it's a loverly map! It's also a LARGE map, that means a LARGE number of units and that means a LARGE number of turns ... would YOU want to play Boo_Radley for one turn more than you absolutely had to?

Joe

Being that a rapier is a gentleman's weapon, I can understand your confusion, Old Joe. (And yes, OGSF, it is a real replica, not a fake replica, if you know what I mean.)

As to the map, well, sorry it's not appropriate.

Edited to add "...you loathesome cur."

[ August 19, 2003, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the map, I'll give you this, it's a loverly map! It's also a LARGE map, that means a LARGE number of units and that means a LARGE number of turns ... would YOU want to play Boo_Radley for one turn more than you absolutely had to?

Joe

Yes, sorry dalem, but owing to the fact that Joe is the poster boy for Attention Deficit Syndrome, large maps just won't do. In the beginning, Joe would invariably get lost, all his pixeltruppen wandering about aimlessly like those little plastic guys on one of those old electric football games from the '60's. Then after that, he'd just look blankly at the map, not remembering who or what he's playing...wondering if it's pudding time yet and why his pants are damp. Then eventually, he'd just stop sending turns, which in itself would be considered a blessing.

So, if you have something in a postage stamp size, that might work.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>So, if you have something in a postage stamp size, that might work.</font>

Yeah, on a large map Boo's forces have a nasty tendency to be surrounded and then cut to pieces. Very messy. He probably couldn't cope with that trauma again.

In other news, the Forces of Persiflage overcame once again the Rocket Scientists of Doom, namely chrisl. What's more, we did it with Italian Carabineri... Carbini... cavalry. I dedicate the total victory to mon petite liege, since the Italians are pretty much up there with the French in the wussiness stakes, and I'd never have made it this far if he hadn't forced me to fight every single sodding squirely battle ever as the French. <font size=-2>We hates him, and his pointy rapiers too</font>.

[... and as dusk bids farewell to another languid summer day the rhythmic thud of something heavy, and very possibly grey, can be heard marching across the paddock. And if one stopped, and counted the measured beat and noted the martial swagger of prime donkey in full, yet deliberately restricted motion, one might easily be reminded of a goose, a Prussian goose, in a rampant, full-on Teutonic, sausage-chomping oompah band, lederhosen-slapping goose-step].

[ August 19, 2003, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>So, if you have something in a postage stamp size, that might work.</font>

Yeah, on a large map Boo's forces have a nasty tendency to be surrounded and then cut to pieces. Very messy. He probably couldn't cope with that trauma again.

In other news, the Forces of Persiflage overcame once again the Rocket Scientists of Doom, namely chrisl. What's more, we did it with Italian Carabineri... Carbini... cavalry. I dedicate the total victory to mon petite liege, since the Italians are pretty much up there with the French in the wussiness stakes, and I'd never have made it this far if he hadn't forced me to fight every single sodding squirely battle ever as the French. <font size=-2>We hates him, and his pointy rapiers too</font>. </font>

I’m just a little pissed off. Here is a little rant and I don’t really give a hairy rat’s patootie whether or not you care enough to read it. It’s August 2003 and we have yet to capture Isama Bin Ladin. We invade other countries cause we are Gawd fearin Merkins’ (much like the GFB’s - Babdists’) and then go searching for the bad guys. But, those buggers are elusive. Since we are Merkins and therefore, right in everything we do, we should be able to catch the bad guys and then kill them a lot. The Aussies could comment on this but I would make fun of them because they are still a colony of England and are therefore Wussies.

Speaking of bad guys…lets talk about the Old Ones. They have always hated me because of things that are beyond my control. The Old Firm has truly hated me because I am not Germanboy. That is the only conclusion I could come to. I tried to make nice with each of them in turn and they growled at me. What should a hirsute knight do? I growl back!! I saw how they took turns kissing his English, Japanese looking German backside over the years. I know what happens in the "Peng - Behind the Music" Show. If you want to purchase a burned CD of MRPeng Sings the blues, let me know. Once he gets snockered, he sings well but he tends to paw and grope and inappropriate times. Since he is a waste of flesh, I won’t waste any more of my time mentioning him.

Now, we are left with a sad Joe Shaw and Boo Radley conversation that is sometimes interrupted by other little sycophants. That is what the Peng thread has become. Oh, you know how I secretly yearn for a one sentence reply by Berli to cut me down to size. Let me set my watch now and start the countdown!!

Let me now remind the Pengers what really matters!! The Philadelphia Eagles!! They will be the impetus for a better life! They will be the reason why you might wade in the deep estrogen waters of nookie!! They are the reason for and the powerful catalyst for goodness in your sad little life. When you are feeling a bit blue and have to deal with Shaw-jowls, then whistle a happy tune and remember that the Eagles will be winning.

Join me now in the jubilant song:

"Fly, Eagles fly

on the road to victory…"

PS The rest of this song should be finished by the King of South Philly.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Mouse:

<font size=-1>A turn should head your way this eve Pondwater... a nasty lightning strike took out a tree next to the house, which took out a window, a cable modem, a Tivo, a router, and a hub. Mother Nature was mightily pissed... and she's got damn good aim.</font>

Whaddya mean, "damn good aim"? She missed YOU. I'll be havin' words with the thunder gods over this one, you just can't rely on them to fulfil their terms of a contract any more.

Editted to note that this would never have happened if the Old Firm was still taking "assignments".

[ August 19, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

...colonic rumblings...

Joe Shaw? Boo Radley? The Philadelphia Eagles?

I don't know much about football, but I do know the Eagles are a team full of girlymen who would rather be getting beaten in field hockey, first by a team of husky manlygirls coached by the irreducible (and hulking) Boo Radley, master of the missed point, ignoble gnight of the lost clause; then by a second string gaggle of stinky he-gals with knobbly knees and thick ankles, dutifully sent to field by Joe Shaw and wielding their cudgels like the giant, wooden spoons appropriate for the giant, wooden kitchens, the insides of which they will never see, than have to face a real football team.

Man, I really like Doritos.

You're all Nazis! Bloodsucking, hateful Nazis! You play a Nazi game, and you all wish you could slaughter babies by the dozen. Keeripes, what a mess. Over a damn week without web access, and this is what I come back to? Why haven't all you dunderheads piled on this latest forum disease?

And if anyone knows anybody who is a hacker, slap them upside the head for me. Preferably with a large brick. Then kill the parents for letting them breed. Bastards messed up my machine but good.

Originally posted by R Leete:

You're all Nazis! Bloodsucking, hateful Nazis! You play a Nazi game, and you all wish you could slaughter babies by the dozen. Keeripes, what a mess. Over a damn week without web access, and this is what I come back to? Why haven't all you dunderheads piled on this latest forum disease?

And if anyone knows anybody who is a hacker, slap them upside the head for me. Preferably with a large brick. Then kill the parents for letting them breed. Bastards messed up my machine but good.

Well yes, but as it was you there was no real damage done.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hi Y'all. I just figured out why I couldnt log on from home, and now I'm back....I bet you are all just tickled pink.

It's a little thing called "plugging in the computer" wasn't it? </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Oh look, lil' Hiram's dropped by. Air conditioning in the doublewide go out again?

Steve

*ahem*

And who do you think YOU are talking about doublewides like that?

*arches eyebrow*

Listen up you monobrow, mouthbreathing, knuckledragging baboon - quit drooling on your shoes while grunting and picking your nose and realize that we are BOTH 'southerners' here. If you start up on the trailer park insinuations, you'll have to include yourself in the insults you hurl.

I've seen Cops. I've seen the seedier side of life you have out there. Don't pull that 'mightier than thou' attitude around ME.

The nerve of some people.

[ August 19, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Texas Vs. Georgia

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

On a completely different subject...

What do you picture when you hear the word degenerate? Perhaps a fat, drunken English nobleman with the Gout, sitting in his parlour with his foot up and a large glass of Madiera in his hand? Just wondering

Oh, and Dalem, lose the nancy boy pig sticker and buy a gun